11a Grantham Place, South Circular Road (-50k)

Was “650k” ??
irishtimes.com/life-and-styl … -1.2252610
Or did the author get the prices of the houses on Grantham Close (still asking 650k) mixed up with this one on Grantham Place? I can’t find any other evidence of the 650k price anywhere.

Just dropped 575k → 525k anyway
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -8/3275428
3 Bed Terraced House 105 m² / 1130 ft², BER A2
€464/sq ft
No mention of parking spaces. :open_mouth:
And there isn’t much on-street parking → google.ie/maps/@53.3334498, … 312!8i6656

At 525k that seems good value to me.

Me too. Not much comparable around there at that price.

I viewed these houses a few weeks ago. Only one house in the development (the 4 bed) is complete - the other 3 are not complete. Got a call from EA today notifying me of further price drops. They are “open to any offers” and are willing to sell them in there current state (i.e. incomplete) at a negotiated discount. It’s the first time in over 3 years that an EA called me - a sign of the market softening??

New listing, still asking 525k
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -8/3378581

Have any of these houses sold? They do not appear to be listed any more?

3 Grantham Close, asking 650k:
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -8/3643000

I looked to view this recently (since it was relisted) and was told to keep an eye on the ad for viewing details. It doesn’t appear they’re in much of a hurry…

(Long time listener, first time caller…)

Do you know if any of the properties in Grantham Close actually ever sold? Can’t see anything on the Property Price Register.
irishtimes.com/life-and-styl … -1.2252610

I can’t say if any of them have been sold but at least one is inhabited (you can’t see the others from the lane as there’s a gate preventing access).

I haven’t had any further contact from the agent, and as far as I can see no public viewing was ever arranged.

I’ve just looked at the ad again, and there is a viewing this evening. For 15 minutes between 6:45 and 7.

11a didn’t sell at 575k or 525k, so now asking 650k again.
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -8/3685428

Something funny going on with these houses… EA told me that only # 3 was the only one remaining, all others were sold with new owners living in them. Yet now 11a is back on market?! And none of them on PPR. Lovely houses, but 650k seems aspirational, esp 11a with no parking. All of them are overlooking each other to the rear.