133 Grange Rd, Rathfarnham, D14 (-110k, -24%)

4 bed in need of a lot of work…now 340k…was 450k but is now on it’s 3rd drop since July 11

collapso.dyndns.org/JavaHost/ser … id=1365772
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … 14/1812707

€234 per sq ft
85ft long rear garden

major negative from my point of view is the fact it’s on a busy road. That’s 4 houes all close by on that road, all on sale a while now…ranging from 450k down to this 340k…it’ll put the 2 x 3 beds seeking 360k each under pressure

I hadn’t seen your price-drop thread when posting this quadruple-whammy WIW

I don’t know the area at all but interesting to hear you say it’s quite a busy road. I see from Street View that there’s a bus stop and cycle path so I suppose it could be hard to get out of the driveway at rush hour.

Any other local knowledge out there? We’re obsessing about schools and distance to town at the moment. I see there’s a private girls’ school (Loreto) at one end of the road. Anyone got a ballpark fidea of fees? Are there public options?

The one asking 449k seems a bit wild but will be interesting to see how long the 345k lasts - and whether they are willing to drop further if there are no takers in the next couple of months.

It’s not that busy a road IME, and there is lots of space alongside the road to make getting a car in/out pretty easy.