2 Chamley Park, Malahide (-780k, -48.7%)

Was 1.6m
property-vultures.com/113.html

Now 1.1m
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … lin/103698

1.0m
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … lin/103698

daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=255923
2700 sq ft, €333/sq ft

For 2700 sq ft, the rooms look kinda small?
(though the usual EA “trick” photography to make the rooms look bigger has not been used)

Now at 820,000
daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=255923

Anyone know the story behind the neighbouring Chamley Gardens? I’m guessing the developer has gone under or some such. The development looks to be complete or pretty close. It’s has more of a claim to be in Malahide than the slightly further out Waterside so maybe it’s being kept on ice for fear of bringing the whole “but this is Malahide” house of cards down.

It’s a weird one, they did a load of work and looked like they were going to finish it a year ago. It was near ready and then they pulled the plug.

Those houses are actually bigger than the EA is making them look. However from what I understand these houses were approx 1.2m originally so they look like they have a bit to fall

This house started at 1.6m (see original post).

These articles from 2005 quote prices at
€1.4m for one particular house techcentral.ie/article.aspx?id=11114
1.375m upwards in general independent.ie/unsorted/prop … 36608.html

4 Chamley Park is still asking 1.2m :angry:
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … lin/112742

I think they were trying to get in on what was then a strong demand for Abbotts Hill type houses, but were not as well located, nor of the same build quality IMO.

The developers: tiffen.net/?page_id=196

Based in the North. I can’t find any sort of articles/news about them.

I would have thought that these were good quality houses and very well planned - although the gardens are small. The finish seems to be of a high spec. For me its too far from the village for that kind of money

Back on the market now for the last couple of months, started at 1.05 million, dropped to 925k, now dropped again to 895k.

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … ty/2913822

Nice looking house however still way over priced compared to what else is available in the area.

Sold 27/11/15 for 825k.

propertypriceregister.ie/we … enDocument