2020 US Presidential Race

Exhibit A

B

https://www.aei.org/articles/trumps-path-to-victory-with-a-nod-to-washington-state/

C

That’s astonishing if true. Polls are worthless this time. Even more so than last time.

Poor quality polls include CNN and IBD.

I thinkill stick with the usc tracker poll

The Trafalgar Group, which predicted the Trump win in 2016, has a fairly mixed record on polling. How much of getting it right in 2016 was down to its own biases and sheer variance?

Depends - if they predicted that Donald would win the popular vote they were hopelessly wrong. I dont think anyone could claim any great results from 2016 but it was very fluid right up to election day (more than the polls showed) due to clinton emails, comey etc. State by state is slightly more reliable and as close to the date as possible but this year, every day Biden is ahead there are more votes in the bag due to early voting.

Seems Facebook and not just twitter may be blocking links to this story.

House Judiciary GOP
@JudiciaryGOP

Twitter has blocked users from tweeting the link to the @nypost’s story on Hunter Biden. So we put it on our website for you to read and share. Click, share, and RT!

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1316485994548547586

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

The computer was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images…

Read More at Link below

Sohrab Ahmari @SohrabAhmari

This is a Big Tech information coup. This is digital civil war.

I, an editor at The New York Post, one of the nation’s largest papers by circulation, can’t post one of our own stories that details corruption by a major-party presidential candidate, Biden.

https://twitter.com/SohrabAhmari/status/1316446749729398790

Link to the NYPost story in question:

Which candidate will benefit most from mail in ballots? It would suit Democrats if it lessens the effectiveness of the Republican machine in election day voter suppression. On the other hand it would probably boost Republicans if more elderly voters can cast their vote.

Most polls in red states have Biden up roughly 5 to 10 percent compared to clinton in 2016. Not too many shy trump supporters in wyoming or kansas.

Apparently there are far more damning videos of Biden’s son yet to be released. Won’t be shocked if we see Biden dropping out of the election race due to “illness” in the coming weeks. He’ll be in an extremely compromised position with China, Russia etc if elected.

yeah but Giuliani is also working for the Russians, so anything found on the laptop is fake and was planted by Putin, and Joe’s son is not a crack addict, how could a crack addict hold down a $50K a month job, come on man

Not sure what the media are going to do when trump exits the stage. Profits will plummet

Am I correct that nobody has denied this was Hunter’s Laptop ?

Not quite sure how much of your post is sarcasm.:thinking:

And I don’t think we can trust a word out of NYT and CNN on this scandal. Just about all mainstream media outlets, Big Tech, FBI etc are running cover for Creepy Uncle Joe and his misdeeds.

No suggestion of anyone suing the New York Post as of yet anyway

Apparently there are damning videos of Biden’s son yet to be released. “Apparently” is an interesting word to start a post with. It means I don’t know how much bollix there is to the story.

The logic goes that lizard people overlords rule the world with control so total that you never hear about it in main stream media. I’m not going to believe there’s a huge media agenda to cover this up till I see some convincing evidence.

Yes CNN is Democrat and Fox is Republican in their agenda (My eyes and ears are evidence for this) but neither side making a deal out of a story indicates the stories not backed by reliable evidence.

If I were Biden and the story was not true I wouldn’t sue. Because that’s a trap. If I was stupid enough to sue over the story, it becomes the medias main story. I would have to spend the next 2 weeks defending it’s not true. I win if the medias main story is how a deranged madman unfit for office mishandled Covid.

Even if elected president I wouldn’t sue as it would become the president on trial. I’d sue for everything they had if I lost.

One other thing is it standard practice for computer repair shops to go through, read, backup and play back files from laptops dropped in for repair. Surely there’s some kind of peeping toms laws against invading peoples privacy in this way.

Well that proves it.

I think this might have some traction in a normal year but not when you have a president retweeting Q crap and all the other lies from Guiliani? The election if you haven’t realised is not about biden, its about Trump. Having bernie up there would barely move the percent vote one bit.

I would like to call bullshit on that article

https://mobile.twitter.com/themonicamadden/status/1316520647284142080

Not one thousand, looking at the video panning the crowd its several thousand.

As for the author of the intercept piece linked above

Aaron Calvin

Aaron Calvin is a journalist based in Des Moines, Iowa. His work covering politics and people has appeared at BuzzFeed News, Vice, The Guardian, Civil Eats, and elsewhere.

Check out his twitter he supports BLM and Trans groups hadly a fair observer of a Trump rally and a nice example of why the media is the opposition party.