2020 US Presidential Race

𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 6.0 STOP THE STEAL NOW!!!

BREAKING: HUGE! A DEMOCRAT whistleblower has come forward in MI! @RudyGiuliani to be filing lawsuit tomorrow!! Enough fraud exposed to FLIP Michigan!!!:scream:

Videos x 4 @ Src: https://twitter.com/TrumpRulzz/status/1326257443249262595

Imagine if any or all players by virtue their actions, involvements and conduct, may be running the risk of being classed, or are currently classed as “enemy combatants”, would be indicative of game over man, GAME OVER!

Trump has as much chance of success as a danish mink, cull or no cull.
Still, those beacons of free and fair elections, putin, erdogan and Xi haven’t called it yet.
Erdoğan is probably too busy trying to bomb some Armenians.

Joe Biden has been personally involved (as Vice President) in administrations that have ‘intervened’ in Syria and Libya causing the death and displacement of millions, supported the Saudi war in Yemen, pursued an extended policy of drone warfare over a period of 8 years against peasant villagers in which thousands were slaughtered, continued indefinite detention without trial at Guantanamo, aggressively pursued whistleblowers and whitewashed and normalised torture in Abu Ghraib and beyond. I think he was also fully on board with the WMD invasion of Iraq.

How in Gods name do these people get to be cast as the good guys?

You Trump haters are devoid of logic see that’s why people vote for him. To stop people like you who just parrot whatever taking points the media give you. Firstly, the corrupt media doesn’t elect the President. Gore thought he was President for 40 odd days and he was wrong. You can say whatever you like about Putin and the rest but they’re no fools unlike most so called leaders in the EU these days. And if you think Beijing Biden is going to take a harder line with Xi than Trump I have a bridge to sell you.

“A postal worker whose allegations of ballot tampering are the basis of Republican calls for investigations has reportedly recanted his story”. I am looking forward to the next few weeks, it is like a sitcom, and I am intrigued to see just how many of OW’s links to online “whistleblowers” will stand up to cold scrutiny, such as this postal worker. Personally I agree with @propertyspire I don’t think he has a chance of overturning the result but he will go down screaming and punching into the void. Empty vessels and all that. Let’s see.

As for casting Biden as the good guy/a moral saviour, I am not sure that is exactly what is happening. Trump is only in politics 4 years and look at all the things you could list against him, not to mention his dubious business and personal dealings over the years, so if he’d been in politics as long as Biden… Fact is that US politics is a corrupt cesspit on both sides, it’s just so partisan people think their side is good and the other evil. The irony of the GOP up in arms around integrity of democracy given some of their own shenanigans. How there wasn’t more of an issue made of them literally just lifting van loads of post boxes off the streets in cities is incredible!

I think on the whole people/media are simply comparing and contrasting Biden to what is currently there in front of their eyes and have determined that Biden is, compared to that, a more welcome prospect (albeit not as entertaining) and a return to more civility, if that’s even possible in the current US and age of online abuse/conspiracies.

Anyway, it should be cleared up by year end…

The distinction between those bodies of law (civil/armed conflict) were brought up by Graham in Kavanagh’s hearing… and brief discussion about US citizens collaborating with enemy combatants…

You need to less gullible and more critical of the Biden media particularly when they have so much at stake…

That WP/Guardian story relied on ‘unnamed sources’

The ‘named’ source says he didn’t recant, but feds tried to bully him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1326323092545736705/pu/img/10unTbgvcaEn7kRA?format=jpg&name=900x900

“…I did not recant my statements that did not happen… I would like that the Washington Post recant their article…”

James O’Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII

RECORDING: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story. Hopkins doubles down… Agent Strasser: “I am trying to twist you a little bit” “I am scaring you here”…” we have Senators involved…DOJ involved…reason they called me is to try to harness.”

2.8M views

12:38 AM · Nov 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Tim Pool @Timcast

Hopkins is now on the record DENYING that he recanted his fraud allegations Media is running the story without a comment from him Outlets are running polls saying “Biden won says everyone!” Meanwhile Trump fires Pentagon leadership are you paying attention yet?

Quote Tweet

Oversight Committee @OversightDems

· 13h

#USPS IG investigators informed Committee staff today that they interviewed Hopkins on Friday, but that Hopkins RECANTED HIS ALLEGATIONS yesterday and did not explain why he signed a false affidavit.

12:30 AM · Nov 11, 2020·Twitter Web App

“Not only did the Erie Times-News review find that only two late-arriving ballots processed at the Erie postal facility have a Nov. 3 postmark, but it also found that nine late ballots processed in Erie were postmarked Nov. 4 or later.”

I think we need to hear what he said in his updated statement before we can draw any judgement on the postal worker.

A quick look and Erie county voted close to 50/50 so I’m sure why anyone would backdate votes, and there appears to be no real evidence in the first place.

It looks wrapped up to me. At best the Trump team might be able to prove sporadic instances of fishy practice but I still don’t see how any of this offers him a path to overturn enough states to put him in the lead?

Also, several of the allegations I’ve seen been pushed have proved to be red herrings. They haven’t been very good at separating out any clear cut frauds away from the crackpot stuff. If you lose credibility early, then it’s uphill after that. The world is tuning out. He is now tagged with a permanent disclaimer and even if he says something valid or useful, it will be dismissed.

Back in 2018 we had

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1325951831667699712

Will the President’s Lawsuits Overturn the Election?

LegalEagle

1.33M subscribers

President Trump has filed suit in multiple states seeking to change the outcome of the election. Is there really fraud? Will it work?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the US

Emmm :face_with_monocle:

Why worry?