2020 US Presidential Race

If Trump loses in November where will he flee to jump bail?
A. Russia
B. N Korea
C. Doonbeg

This Oprah?

Oprah-pimping-for-Weinstein-375x283
oprah%201

Who knew the Beeb had a BBCgossip.com domain :man_facepalming: :rofl: :rocket:

Obama’s Monday night speech was greeted with widespread praise on social media

Obama made it clear she wants Donald Trump out of office, warning things will just get worse if he is re-elected.

‘So if you take one thing from my words tonight, it is this: if you think things cannot possibly get worse, trust me, they can; and they will if we don’t make a change in this election,’ she said.

Social media was full of praise for her eloquent delivery.

https://bbcgossip.com/michelle-obama-sends-twitter-into-a-frenzy-as-users-demand-she-run-for-president/

Being interpreted as a veiled threat (projection or comms?)

Veiled threat? “If you think things cannot possibly get worse, trust me, they can and they will if we don’t make a change in this election. If we want to have any hope of ending the chaos we have got to vote Biden.” “Like our lives depend on it.”

Fact.

Video: https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1295558027190378498?s=20

Black, transgender. Ticks all the boxes. :roll_eyes:

An anonymous Democratic operative admitted to the New York Post his role in committing voter fraud for decades and says it should concern Americans in the upcoming November election, according to a New York Post exclusive.

Will Biden even make it to the count to “not concede”… switcharoo / drop out time coming up soon? :ninja:

Tom Fitton@TomFitton

Sep 4

MILLIONS of extra names on voter rolls. In just two states (North Carolina and Pennsylvania),

@JudicialWatch

found nearly 2 million extra names on the rolls. #VoterFraud

DLA Piper, a multinational law firm, boasts nearly 30 years of experience in China and over 140 lawyers dedicated to its “China Investment Services” branch.

Harris’s links to the company are found with her husband, Douglas Emhoff, who has served as a Partner in the firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology practice and its Media, Sport, and Entertainment sector since 2017.

DLA Piper boasts of having “long-established and embedded “China Desks” in both the U.S. and Europe” to assist their China-focused consulting, prompting questions about the firm’s potential proximity to the White House could be leveraged by DLA Piper, exploited by the Chinese Communist Party, or represent a financial conflict of interest for the Vice Presidential candidate…

Read more: https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/harris-husband-ccp/

Looks like the Dems are going to steal the election and nobody’s going to stop them. The UN, mainstream media, social media, possibly the military too are all on their side. It’s going to be an eventful few months. :roll_eyes:

What I want to know is how someone with so little going on upstairs is still able to move their lips. The surest sign that America is borked is the 70,000 hits that video got in one day. She mentioned the “Covid scamdemic” at 15 seconds, and a “Deep State military coup” at 30 seconds … that’s as far as I got as she exceeded my moron tolerance limit in record time. You don’t actually watch that drivel, do you?

Fairly predictable response P…l. :roll_eyes:
If you haven’t figured out by now that the 'rona is a hoax pandemic which is being used to bring in the Great Reset and Agenda 21/Agenda 30 then I don’t see much hope for you.
So you don’t believe there’s such thing as the “Deep State” either? No bad actors behind the scenes pulling the strings?
And in your mind is Covid 19 exactly as what’s been fed to us by the government and mainstream media? You see absolutely nothing suspicious about it?

It’s an open secret that the leftists are going to do everything possible to remove Trump from office even if he clearly wins in November. Just because you’re not hearing about it on RTE, BBC or CNN doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Aha, we’re back in the heart of the Pin cesspit. You really have no grasp on reality, do you? No power of discernment, no sense of proportion, no ounce of plain ole’ common sense.

If you haven’t figured out by now that the 'rona is a hoax pandemic

I’d give it some consideration if you ever said what you actually mean. Are those hundreds of thousands of dead people actually at home hiding in their attics? And millions of healthcare workers are in on the world’s biggest conspiracy? All the death certificates are forged? All those bereaved families are crying crocodile tears just to make YOU feel bad (though obviously you don’t). I’d say “listen to yourself” but I know you won’t. You’ll just keep trotting out statements that a five year old would consider idiotic. Why not write us a detailed post about how this hoax is perpetrated, along with your evidentiary sources? That is, evidence other than youtube videos concocted by other conspiracy morons. Go on, you know you won’t.

So you don’t believe there’s such thing as the “Deep State” either? No bad actors behind the scenes pulling the strings?

Here you exemplify the classic conspiracy nut. Your video says “Deep State military coup”. For the sake of arguing from incredulity, you tone it down here to just “Deep State”, and one sentence later to “no bad actors”. What’s next? – if the entire White House admin doesn’t go to daily Mass and confession then Satan is hiding in Trumps wardrobe about to take over the world? :icon_lol:

It’s an open secret that the leftists are going to do everything possible to remove Trump from office even if he clearly wins in November. Just because you’re not hearing about it on RTE, BBC or CNN doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

And just because you are hearing about it in your rightwing youtube echo chamber doesn’t mean that it is. That Timcast bloke used to be a levelheaded commentator until he realised he could make a living out of rightwing kookery. I switched him off after the first five minutes of repeating – like you – “it’s just so OBVIOUS” … without any other actual arguments.

The fact of the matter is that rightwing Trump fanatics are whipping up their sense of injustice and victimhood in advance so they can complain the election was stolen (just like leftwing nuts have been doing ever since November 2016).

I realise you have great difficulty separating reality from fiction. The youtube echo chamber obviously seems real to those who have gotten lost in it. The person who commented on your video that “the only thing we should be scared about is the vaccine, it’s a biometric dot in it that forms into a readable tattoo under the skin and changes your DNA” quite possibly actually believes that. It only takes a few out-and-out self-enriching liars to keep the whole thing going. The huge majority are just part of a brainwashed cult who follow along like sheep while, ironically, telling everyone else not be sheep and to “open your mind”.

I hope for your sake that you manage to break out of it one day, but I think it’s very difficult. When you are entrapped in the cult you have a vested interest in staying there. That’s why you are so impervious to reasoned argument. Letting go of the conspiracy paranoia means accepting a world where events seem much harder to explain. There are no overarching evil cabals, giant shadowy forces, or cartoonish black hats. Plenty of mundane, banal, everyday evil of course. But not the Tolkien novel you think you’re living in. Not a world where all the dots are seamlessly connected for you by another cult member talking out of your laptop screen.

While I may not agree with @el_diablo 's world view…

Who can accept @ps200306 's vision of a world where no humans conspire (secretly work together) to further their interests above others?

I don’t think that thats what PS said, read his post again

Personally once I hear/read anyone claiming that the " 'rona " is a hoax or “plandemic” I switch off, never argue with an idiot and all that.

It’s nearly 250 years since Adam Smith wrote that “people of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the publick, or in some contrivance to raise prices”. Some conspiracies are real, rational, and well-substantiated. That is not to say all alleged conspiracies are real. Nor that someone who believes some conspiracies are false therefore believes all conspiracy are false. This is Logic 101 – you don’t need a PhD in syllogistic fallacies to understand it.

After we finish logic 101 and probability 101, we should see that:

Some conspiracies are more probably real than others.

Now the funny thing about people who claim there are never any Deep State conspiracies is, in my experience, they have absolutely no personal knowledge of how politics actually works, both at the retail and consumer level, or have ever known people who have worked at the highest level of government. In real positions of power and responsibility.

Now I am a firm believer in Stupidity Theories, that most events in the real world (not media world) can be explained by the almost infinite capacity of humans for utter stupidity but on more that one occasion in the last century a confluence of events and circumstances has given rise to various elements of the establishment to conspire by reinforcement to either remove or try to remove presidents who were a serious threat to a deeply entrenched collection of factions power and influence.

The conspiracy to remove FDR in 1933 was very real. Who though so? FDR and the people around him who put together the New Deal. How do I know? I had several conversations on the subject with someone who was there at the time. In a senior position in the administration. They spent the first six months moving very carefully while at the same time taking very deliberate steps to neutralize the opposition. Who were very serious about a military backed coup.

This experience very much colored my interpretation of the whole bizarre Watergate Scandal once it was confirmed that Mark Felt was the source of all the damaging leaks (Deep Throat) that got the ball rolling. The story of Watergate is actually very simple. If Nixon had confirmed Felt as permanent head of the FBI (he was acting head at the time) then there would have been no Watergate Scandal. Or rather the one that forced Nixon to resign would not have happened.

Now Felts leaks were fairly unprecedented and deeply damaging but unless other factions in the political establishment had not coalesced around the anti-Nixon push Nixon would never have resigned. I have never got a coherent explanation of the political dynamics, a lot of it was personal or faction vendettas, some going back more than 20 years, but Nixons role in ending the Vietnam War, he got the peace treaties signed, seemed to have been the deciding factor in sealing Nixons fate for the swing factions. Nixon may have been a truly bizarre character and deeply unsympathetic as a person but he was a pretty effective president and when the alternatives were Humphrey and McGovern, well, Nixon’s The One…

And now we have Trump. The degree of politicization and corruption of the FBI has already been established, as well as the fraudulent nature of the Steel dossier in a London court, and use of FISA and other very illegal methods by senior members of the previous administration have provided some very substantive evidence of a widespread conspiracy to subvert the Constitution. If the Dems had not been so unrelenting in their very transparent mendacity over the last four years and their very blunt declaration that the only election results they will accept as valid are the ones they win, well, we now live in a the bizarro world where if you believe in the Constitution and Democracy the only candidate one can vote for is Trump. That is an utterly damning indictment of the Democratic Party. Vote Trump if you believe in the Constitution. Trump, FFS…

The recent ballot by mail push is the final nail in the coffin for any claims for the Democratic Party to be an actual party that believes in democracy. Its only purpose is to act as a cover for massive electoral fraud. Lots of prior examples (debacles) to show how easy it is to stuff ballots. Because the private polls tells them the only way they can gain power by this stage is through intimidation and fraud.

There tends to be a forty to fifty year cycle in the Democratic Party, From the only reasonable party of government to utterly unfit for government. At the moment they are utterly unfit. Even at the governor level they are hopeless. I hope the generational change back to political sanity comes soon. For everyone’s sake. Because the last time the Democratic Party was this unreasonable and completely insane, back in the 1850’s, it caused a real shooting Civil War. And just like the last time they would loose if push came to shove. Because the other side has all the guns. And this time there is no General Lee…

I just wish all the 68’ers would just Fuck Off and Die. They have caused so much political mayhem over the last 30 years. There would be no President Trump if it had not been for the 68’ers in the Democratic Party.

Another straw man from the Zelig of the Property Pin who never misses an opportunity for an 800-word essay on how he was there when they dunnit, no matter what “it” is. Or, at least, he had several conversations about it, which is as good as the real thing.