Important News Conference today by lawyers on a very clear and viable path to victory. Pieces are very nicely falling into place. RNC at 12:00 P.M.
Har is da live stream… (updated link, live stream over)
This is an absolutely ludicrous allegation. If California is really only 52%/48% Biden (it’s currently 64%/34%), then none of the other state votes make sense. In that scenario New York and Illinois would be for Trump. All the states that were extremely close (Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, etc.) would all be decisively for Trump. What you’re suggesting is that there is massive, rampant, co-ordinated, state-wide, nation-wide fraud on an epic level. If this was the case, getting the proof of this would be extremely straight forward. Such a fraud wouldn’t encompass just one or two dozen shadowy officials at the top, it would require the concerted effort of hundreds, if not thousands of people. If these people are as corrupt as you and Trump maintain, they will sell each other out in a heart beat. A decent sized group of unethical and corrupt people in an open society like the USA would be terrible secret keepers. If the fraud hasn’t already been demonstrably proven, then it’s surely going to get exposed by the end of the year.
Of course nothing will be exposed because such a fraud doesn’t exist. If you go down to the county level, you can see how this election was won. On a county level what you’re seeing generally is a small 2% swing in favour of the Democrats from the result in 2016. The real story of the election is far more humdrum than what the conspiracy theorists here believe - Republicans voted Republican, Democrats voted Democrat, it seems a few independents in the middle swung it for Biden.
Release the Kraken… or something.
RTD (Radio Trump Derangement) accelerated to warp speed this morning with a gushing interview of a Louth harpist invited by the Biden family to participate in the inauguration of Joe - should that ever come about. Hmm.
RTD is now firmly Democrat-controlled territory, so licence payers should not expect any fair or balanced reporting from Montrose on how election matters are progressing Stateside. They should especially not hold their breath in regard to ANY reporting of vote tampering and fraud in the USA, we need to be protected from such divilment you see, we’re simple Irish folk, not used to them American ways
A summary of some the main points raised during yesterday press conference.
1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened.
Giuliani said that many mail-in ballots were opened without observers being able to check that they were properly signed, a key protection against fraud. Those votes, he said, were “null and void,” especially where the envelopes had been discarded, making recounts useless.
2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties.
In Pennsylvania, whose state supreme court created new, relaxed voting rules before the election, Giuliani alleged that absentee voters in Democratic counties were allowed to “cure” defects in their ballots, while voters in Republican counties, which obeyed the state law as written, were not.
3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them.
Giuliani said that many provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh were submitted by people who showed up to vote in person, only to be told that they had voted already. He alleged that Democrats had filled out absentee ballots for other people, hoping they would not show up.
4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots.
Giuliani cited an affidavit from an official who swore she was told not to exclude absentee ballots for defects, and to backdate ballots so they would not appear to have been received after Election Day, to avoid a Supreme Court order to sequester those ballots.
5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines.
Giuliani said that there were 60 witnesses in Michigan who would attest to ballots being “produced” quickly and counted twice or thrice. He said that a minimum of 60,000 ballots, and a maximum of 100,000 ballots, were allegedly affected.
6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first.
Giuliani noted that Wisconsin state law was stricter regarding absentee ballots than most other states are, yet alleged that 60,000 absentee ballots were counted in the Milwaukee area, and 40,000 in the Madison area, without having been applied for properly by the voters who cast them.
7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems.
Giuliani said there was an unusually large number of overvotes in precincts in Michigan and in Wisconsin, which he alleged was the reason that Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers had refused to certify the results there this week. He also alleged that there were some out-of-state voters in Georgia, and people who had cast votes twice there.
8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros.
Sidney Powell argued that U.S. votes were being counted overseas, and that Dominion voting machines and Smartmatic software were controlled by foreign interests, manipulating algorithms to change the results. Powell noted specifically that Smartmatic’s owners included two Venezuelan nationals, whom she alleged had ties to the regime of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro. The legal team alleged that there were statistical anomalies, such as huge batches of votes for Biden, that could not be explained except as manipulation — which, they alleged, happened in the wee hours of the morning as vote-counting had stalled. (The companies have disputed these allegations vigorously.)
9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted.
Jenna Ellis argued that the media, had usurped the power to declare the winner of the election. She made the point, citing Federalist No. 68, that the constitutional process of selecting a president had procedural safeguards against corruption and foreign influence.
Giuliani said that the campaign believed that enough votes were flawed — more than double the margins between Biden and Trump in key states — that the president had a path to victory.
It turns out the Karken reference has a few dimensions to it.
Anon cheat sheet for anons: Kraken = codename for Dominion algo that changed votes CHIDRA = tool for Anons to discover what how the algorithm works and how the votes changed Release the Kraken = Dominion code released
@SidneyPowell1 stated kraken already released and ‘6%’
There is also this interesting (possibly unrelated) little historical super-computer:
Irish media, always stepping up to the plate and falling in line with the global media industrial complex talking point of the moment:
No no no, thats not how you control a large complex system, if you want to control large systems you focus your efforts on the key choke points and ignore the rest, eg I doubt there was much voter fraud in the Dakotas, putting your thumb on the scales in states like that would be foolish
Back in the 60s Mayor Daley and others in Chicago could swing the state for JFK and only a handful of people would be involved
@HouseBuyer outlined what they perceived as being inconceivable setup, but it is not a bad summary of Rudy & Powells claims of election fraud during the presser, claims of a massive organised and centrally planned election fraud on an industrial scale acted out at ground level in key pivot points. I am assuming that @housebuyer had not watched the presser as they were responding to the @jmc posts.
I sincerely suggest anyone who has a position one way or the other watch and listen to the full presser, which will help put context Dominion leading rebuke on their corporate website (it’s notable there appears to be no reports of any counter suits, by dominion or others, but maybe it will come in time)
November 17, 2020
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT: FACTS & RUMORS
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS CATEGORICALLY DENIES FALSE ASSERTIONS ABOUT VOTE SWITCHING AND SOFTWARE ISSUES WITH OUR VOTING SYSTEMS.
According to a Joint Statement by the federal government agency that oversees U.S. election security, the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.” The government & private sector councils that support this mission called the 2020 election “the most secure in American history.”
1) VOTE DELETION/SWITCHING ASSERTIONS ARE COMPLETELY FALSE.
An unsubstantiated claim about the deletion of 2.7 million pro-Trump votes that was posted on the Internet and spread on social media has been taken down and debunked by independent fact-checkers.
- Edison Research (ER) has refuted any claims that company data suggests any voting irregularities, including vote switching. Edison Research President Larry Rosin told The Dispatch Fact Check, “Edison Research created no such report and we are not aware of any voter fraud.”
- Claims that 941,000 votes for President Trump in Pennsylvania were deleted are impossible. The fourteen counties using Dominion systems collectively produced 1.3 million votes, representing a voter turnout of 76%. Fifty-two percent of those votes went to President Trump, amounting to 676,000 votes processed for the President in Pennsylvania using company systems.
- Dominion does not have the ability review votes in real time as they are submitted.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s cybersecurity division has confirmed that it is not possible for a bad actor to change election results without detection.
2) ASSERTIONS OF “SUPERCOMPUTER” ELECTION FRAUD CONSPIRACIES ARE 100% FALSE.
- All U.S. voting systems must provide assurance that they work accurately and reliably as intended under federal U.S. EACand date certifications and testing requirements. Election safeguards - from testing and certification of voting systems, to canvassing and auditing - prevent malicious actors from tampering with vote counts and ensure final vote tallies are accurate. Read more from CISA.
- There have been no “raids” of Dominion servers by the U.S. military or otherwise, and Dominion does not have servers in Germany. CISA has refuted this claim on Twitter, and the U.S. Army has also confirmed to the Associated Press that it’s false.
3) THERE WERE NO DOMINION SOFTWARE GLITCHES AND BALLOTS WERE ACCURATELY TABULATED. THE RESULTS ARE 100% AUDITABLE.
No credible reports or evidence of any software issues exist. Dominion equipment is used by county and state officials to tabulate ballots. Human errors related to reporting tabulated results have arisen in a few counties, including some using Dominion equipment, but appropriate procedural actions have been taken by the county to address these errors were made prior to the canvass process.
- The Michigan Secretary of State’s office offers a Fact Check Page which debunks false or erroneous claims about voting in Detroit, as well as a user-error incident in Antrim County.
- The Georgia Secretary of State has also repeatedly stated throughout the count that “[a]s the work goes on, I want to assure Georgia voters that every legal vote was cast and accurately counted.”
- Dominion’s systems are not responsible for 2,631 uncounted ballots discovered in Floyd County, Georgia during the statewide recount. The Secretary of State’s office has cited clerical error and lack of following proper procedures as the cause.
4) DOMINION IS A NONPARTISAN U.S. COMPANY.
Dominion has no company ownership relationships with the Pelosi family, Feinstein family, Clinton Global Initiative, Smartmatic, Scytl, or any ties to Venezuela. Dominion works with all U.S. political parties; our customer base and our government outreach practices reflect this nonpartisan approach.
- As reported by the Associated Press, "Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion’s operations, the nonprofit confirmed. " The meeting included bipartisan attendees focused on international democracy-building.
5) DOMINION IS NOT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN, OWNED BY SMARTMATIC.
Dominion is an entirely separate company and a fierce competitor to Smartmatic.
- Dominion and Smartmatic do not collaborate in any way and have no affiliate relationships or financial ties.
- Dominion does not use Smartmatic software.
- The only associations the companies have ever had were:
- In 2009, Smartmatic licensed Dominion machines for use in the Philippines. The contract ended in a lawsuit.
- In 2010, Dominion purchased certain assets from Sequoia, a private U.S. Company. Smartmatic, a previous owner of Sequoia, pursued legal actions against Dominion.
6) NO UNAUTHORIZED OR LAST-MINUTE SOFTWARE UPDATES OCCURRED.
Claims about software updates being done the night before Election Day are 100% false.
- Both Spalding County and the Georgia Secretary of State have verified that a) this type of unauthorized update is impossible, and b) the actual logs from equipment under the custody of the County determined an update did NOT happen the night before the election.
- Georgia Voting System Implementation Manager Gabe Sterling has affirmed in his daily press briefing on November 9that “nothing was done to the [PollPad] system after [October 31],” when voter files were updated as part of normal procedure.
7) THERE ARE NO ISSUES WITH THE USE OF SHARPIE PENS.
Election officials provide writing instruments that are approved for marking ballots to all in-person voters using hand-marked paper ballots. Dominion Voting Systems machines can read all of these instruments, including Sharpies.
- The DHS Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, “if a ballot has issues that impacts its ability to be scanned, it can be hand counted.” The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors assured voters that "sharpies do not invalidate ballots. " Dominion has stated that *“Sharpie pens are safe and reliable to use on ballots, and recommended due to their quick-drying ink.”*e claimed monumental election fraud, not voter fraud but massive centralised planned and highly organised election fraud.
Yesterdays Presentation Press conference:
They really cant believe they’ve gotten caught. The arrogance, hubris is incredible. Its ALL starting to crumble.
If this tweet is accurate, it appears Sidney Powell has confirmed the server story is what it is… I guess this is what the msm call a “developing” story.
Sidney Powell just now on Glenn Beck: Servers from ScytI in Germany were in fact confiscated and “I AM HEARING THAT IS WAS OUR FORCES THAT GOT THE SERVERS.” Translation: We have it all.
I still believe this is simply a drip, drip of information. I tend to believe the President and the people around him know exactly what is going on and who has what. It is also no coincidence that the SECDEF was just changed and Special Ops is reporting directly to him.
Audio of Sidney Powell interview re: servers and even more implications here - claims 4 countries were dialled in to the servers… sounds like Clintons email server in the jacks but orders of magnitude greater.
So desperate the enemys of the United States may have inadvertently given Trump the ultimate Trump card and I don’t mean a second term through election fraud, no, a second term with the Casus belli Card.
More developing, no link yet but word is Pennsylvania will do a full audit that may go on until sometime in February.
Sidney Powell on Howie Carr, more insights and revelations.
Key choke points? You do not understand the United States of America. The USA is big - I mean really, really big. One of the alleged contested states is Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is 1.5x the geographical size of the Ireland. It has 3 times the population of Ireland. Can you imagine what it would require to rig Dublin, then Cork, then Galway, etc? That would require hundreds of people involved all across the state. Now can you imagine replicating that across 20 other states? To achieve additional concerted fraud in Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. requires massive, massive, centrally co-ordinated effort. Such a thing simply cannot be kept secret in a country as large as the United States where each of the 50 states has its own electoral system.
In the mean time, Georgia has just certified Biden as the winner of the election.
A Republican state in Georgia has just certified Biden as president.
Let that sink in.