2020 US Presidential Race

trump

Smartphones

Social desirability

Dopamine

Brainwashing

Piloted, adjusted, optimised, deployed.

100%.

And reasons. Don’t forget reasons. Allways reasons.

One American Democrat voters opinion…

1) I’ve finished reviewing the Georgia filing and I have a few comments to share with the socialverse in my capacity as a 30-year registered Democrat, former Oregon state elections official (with policy and admin experience), and former CIO.

— Rick Hanson (@visionfarm) November 27, 2020

https://twitter.com/visionfarm/status/1332151342811340802

It always helps to lash a twitter run into an unroll site such as http://threadreaderapp.com, here is the entire unroll below, with a few edits to remove the numbering:

I’ve finished reviewing the Georgia filing and I have a few comments to share with the socialverse in my capacity as a 30-year registered Democrat, former Oregon state elections official (with policy and admin experience), and former CIO.

I will not comment on the legal claims because, while I have familiarity with the law and court filings, I’m not a lawyer. I am also going to mostly stay away from alleged behaviors, too, as I wasn’t there and, anyway, they add color but are more open to dispute …

Technology 1/2: The original intent of the software code (acc’d to affidavits) was to manipulate votes without detection. When you start with one goal in mind, it’s tough to pivot to the opposite goal later—not matter how hard you might try. Not that it seems anyone tried …

Tech 2/2: Absence of secure audit log (to record every action in the software) is so indefensible that I LOL’d when I read it. This fact alone should be enough to negate the results when there is ANY question about fraud because it cannot be proven that fraud DIDN’T occur …

Elections administration. Lawsuit alleges that many procedures required in state law—for good, common sense reasons to ensure the one voter, one ballot rule is adhered to—were not followed, including …

Receipt of absentee ballots in their return envelopes was not recorded (this reduces risk of ballot box stuffing, i.e., to ensure that only one real ballot has been submitted by one real voter) …

Signatures were not verified against voter registration on return envelopes (same reason as 6, above). There might be missing envelopes, too; it wasn’t clear to me in my reading or I missed it …

Ballot processing is not allowed before Election Day in Georgia (this varies by state); in this election, by rule inconsistent with state law, SecState allowed counties to start 3 weeks early. Absent a rigid accountability processes, this risks …

… double or counterfeit voting. Conducting one election with INTEGRITY is hard enough; when you overlay what is, in effect, a 2nd election (by mail) that has to be reconciled with what happens at the polls … this is very high risk …

… this “2 concurrent elections” risk was a primary argument for all elections being conducted by mail in Oregon, which was adopted after 20 years of practice with dual polling/mail elections—practice that none of these states whose elections are in question have had …

Observers were not allowed during the original count or the recount. There is no defense for this and intrinsically implies that elections officials had something to hide …

There are other things to pick on, but these I cannot think of a way to defend and probably are sufficient to meet the apparent (according to the lawsuit) standard of “preponderance of the evidence” to “doubt the result.” Eager to read defendants’ response!

Addition: It is in only a few of the >3000 local elections offices where irregularities are alleged. Most elections officials and the many temps they hire in election season are patriotic Americans who would never dream of abusing their responsibility. Be thankful to them.

Unroll src: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1332151342811340802.html

He made this point in reply to another comment.

Thank you. I think, at this moment in our history, that party affiliation is irrelevant in comparison to our responsibility to the integrity of one of the oldest and certainly most significant republics that has ever existed.

— Rick Hanson (@visionfarm) November 28, 2020

This might be worth watching, says nothing more than many have already posted here.

President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent. By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008.

Trump’s vote increased so much because, according to exit polls, he performed far better with many key demographic groups. Ninety-five percent of Republicans voted for him. He did extraordinarily well with rural male working-class whites.

He earned the highest share of all minority votes for a Republican since 1960. Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016. Nationally, Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose.

Trump increased his share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent. With 60 percent or less of the national Hispanic vote, it is arithmetically impossible for a Democratic presidential candidate to win Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. Bellwether states swung further in Trump’s direction than in 2016. Florida, Ohio and Iowa each defied America’s media polls with huge wins for Trump. Since 1852, only Richard Nixon has lost the electoral college after winning this trio, and that 1960 defeat to John F. Kennedy is still the subject of great suspicion.

Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers. Ohio likewise swings with Florida. Current tallies show that, outside of a few cities, the Rust Belt swung in Trump’s direction. Yet, Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden’s ‘winning’ margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities, as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory. He did not receive comparable levels of support among comparable demographic groups in comparable states, which is highly unusual for the presidential victor.

In particular, we are able to quantify the extent of compliance with this property and discover that, of the 8,954 vote updates used in the analysis, these four decisive updates were the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 7th most anomalous updates in the entire data set . Not only does each of these vote updates not follow the generally observed pattern, but the anomalous behavior of these updates is particularly extreme. That is, these vote updates are outliers of the outliers.

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump

This report predicts what these vote updates would have looked like, had they followed the same pattern as the vast majority of the 8,950 others. We find that the extents of the respective anomalies here are more than the margin of victory in all three states — Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia — which collectively represent forty-two electoral votes .

That update, at (135,290, 3.164), represents the vote update described at the top of this report, and is responsible for the extremely noticeable spike which nearly eliminated Trump’s lead in one shot. It arrived at 6:31am ET on November 4th, and went 141,258 for Biden to 5,968 for Trump — representing both the largest vote margin for Biden of any of the 502 updates we have here, at 135,290, while also representing, by a factor of more than 2, the largest Biden:Trump ratio, at a whopping 23.67:1 (the log of which is 3.16). As we will see when comparing with other states, by our metric this is the single most anomalous point in the nation.

President-Elect Wild Bill@wmmII88

Arizona Hearing - BREAKING: Special Cyber Warfare Military Commander testifies that Dominion machines were connected to Internet AND server traffic for Maricopa County machines was sending packets of information to and from servers in FRANKFURT GERMANY. HUGE.

[5:15 PM · Nov 30, 2020]

Src: https://twitter.com/wmmII88/status/1333459525467246597

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 ¹⁷@JamesThe17th

BREAKING: Trump team now has a Dominion machine from Ware County, #Georgia with EVIDENCE of Trump votes being switched to Biden. Source: John Fredericks on Steve Bannon War Room

[10:56 PM · Dec 3, 2020]

https://twitter.com/JamesThe17th/status/1334632535565996033

Here is a counter claim…

https://twitter.com/GabrielSterling/status/1334825233610633217

Soooooo…
Some things about this “debunking” are odd to say the least. I kind of caught some of this as it was unfolding, and I don’t have links, but I’m going to opine on it nonetheless.

When the video was first presented, among the first times it was played anywhere, a representative of the state, whose role I don’t know, but, shall we say, the pre-debunker, said that this had already been debunked.
Edit: This is her, in the second video. Debunking
She was asked how that could be, given that this was the first time it had been shown, essentially anywhere, in a forum where it might be disputed. She then restated that it had been debunked. Which seemed more like a canned strategic move rather than any relevant statement to the facts. I didn’t like that. It kind of makes one think that at some pre-agreed strategy meeting, Dem operatives have been instructed to state with great confidence that anything counter to their narrative has been debunked. Let the debunking happen after this, but get it out there that this thing that we don’t like is false. The media will gladly accept this. “DEeeeeee-bunked!!!” they will crow. It seems obvious in retrospect.

The “debunking” video shows a guy on the phone, taking a call from the head of the Board of Elections, being instructed to continue counting. Without the audio, we don’t know what he was being told. And in fact, even though this was part of the debunking, it could be argued that this phone call was suspicious as all hell. It could very well be “they’re gone, will we get out the… special ballots?”

Anyways…
The point of the State election board monitor is to attach his name to the count. It’s his job. He takes responsibility for the monitoring of the election. For the state. It’s there in his title. If he won’t put his name to it, then, well, they shouldn’t report it. It’s hearsay. Also, does he appear on the video? It would be odd if he didn’t. And I don’t recall him being pointed out. So, not really an element of the debunking really then, is it?

This guy Gabe Sterling, well, he’s a never Trumper. So, I’m not saying that anything he has to say should be discounted. But I’m not not saying that. He said a priority before the last election was that Trump not be the candidate.

And then, there’s the crack with the observers. ABC news had a story from the night. At 10.30, they announced that counting was stopping. All the reporters, observers, everyone was sent home. But… that turns out to have been bullshit.
Edited to add that CNN reported the same thing on the night This was ludicrously hard to find.

They sent the observers away. The observers are not legally required to be present. But, they used deception to remove them. Had they told them they were to be counting tens of thousands of votes… I dunno? Maybe, like, one of them might have stayed? Maybe?

So, this is stinky poo poo. As debunking goes, it is weak weak sauce. I know it was presented only as a counter claim, but fuck me, I’m less convinced now than I was before it was deeeeee-buhnnnnkedd.

Imagine this happened in Ireland? In a closely contested county council seat? There would be fucking war. Electronic voting is a joke anyways, this is just insulting to the intelligence. It’s the worst of all worlds.

The INFODEMIC is gettin’ INFODEMIC’ER

JUST IN - YouTube to crack down on any new videos alleging Trump lost the 2020 US election because of fraud. Any such videos will be deleted declares the video platform.

Src: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1336688887322861570

No. 22O155, Original

In the Supreme Court of the United States

STATE OF TEXAS,
Plaintiff,

v.

COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, STATE OF GEORGIA, STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND STATE OF WISCONSIN,
Defendants.

Robert Barnes @Barnes_Law

17 states join the #TexasLawSuit. See their amicus brief.

[8:25 PM · Dec 9, 2020]

Src: https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1336769040350543872

Computer voting/vote counting is a farce…

So the Dems have succeeded in stealing the election. This is surely the final nail in Trump’s coffin.
Wonder are the Q-t*rds still talking about “mass arrests”, “sealed indictments”, “Obama, Clintons, Biden etc for GITM0” etc. It was always a very obvious psy-op designed to keep Trump supporters docile and compliant. No need to fight for your country, Trump and Q and “the patriots” will save the day. LOL. :roll_eyes:
The market for “next president” has been settled on Betfair since this news was announced today.

I agree with your synopsis of the Q-t rds, “useful idiots” one and all (a phrase used by someone else on this thread to descibe those who don’t like Trump).

But this is a funny change of tune from you - if i recall, only a couple of weeks back you were gleefully saying you were backing Trump on Betfair at long odds as the weight of overwhelming evidence of election fraud - which when taken off twitter and right wing micro blogging sites all turned to sh*t, funnily enough - meant it was obvious/inevitable he would win? Or did you actually really inwardly think it “was always a very obvious psy-op designed to keep Trump supporters docile and compliant”?!

Anyway, hopefully the US and ROW can move on now and Trump will retreat back to his more natural habitat, unlikely to do so quietly mind.