2020 US Presidential Race

trump

January 05, 2021

STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

“The New York Times report regarding comments Vice President Pence supposedly made to me today is fake news. He never said that. The Vice President and I are in total agreement that the Vice President has the power to act.

“The November 3rd election was corrupt in contested states, and in particular it was not in accordance with the Constitution in that they made large scale changes to election rules and regulations as dictated by local judges and politicians, not by state legislators. This means that it was illegal.

“Our Vice President has several options under the U.S. Constitution. He can decertify the results or send them back to the states for change and certification. He can also decertify the illegal and corrupt results and send them to the House of Representatives for the one vote for one state tabulation.“

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/statement-from-president-donald-j.-trump-152020/

Well, that’s it folks. Pence capitulated as expected and the Demonrats now control everything. Wonder what the Q folk have to say about this. Is Trump still playing 5D/6D/7D chess? :thinking: :roll_eyes:

I am not sure what is going on right now, but here is a live feed for anyone who wants to watch:

Of course he is.
He has been building up this brilliantly for his big reveal.

Looks like some people are not willing to wait and are running all over the place it seems, evens, things, stuff. chaos, order…

Any chance of Q showing up at the very last minute to save the day with his sealed indictments and news of mass arrests? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁|14x14
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)

EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Here is the Trump “Go Home In Peace” video (saved by another account) that afaik was removed by twitter from the @realdonaltrump, right now I count 2 tweets removed (see pic below)

https://twitter.com/QuantumLeapTrad/status/1346939914751860741

Red1 and rising?

here is a screenshot of Trump twitter account approx time of this post

This appears to be the other removed tweet.

removed-tweet-001-6-jan-2021

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

4h

I call on President Trump to go on national television now to fulfill his oath and defend the Constitution by demanding an end to this siege.

Src: https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1346929533774159876

Funny, I am sure he told them go home or something… :thinking:

3 actually.

As a result of the unprecedented and ongoing violent situation in Washington, D.C., we have required the removal of three
@realDonaldTrump

Tweets that were posted earlier today for repeated and severe violations of our Civic Integrity policy.

We’ll continue to evaluate the situation in real time, including examining activity on the ground and statements made off Twitter. We will keep the public informed, including if further escalation in our enforcement approach is necessary.

Our public interest policy — which has guided our enforcement action in this area for years — ends where we believe the risk of harm is higher and/or more severe.

Future violations of the Twitter Rules, including our Civic Integrity or Violent Threats policies, will result in permanent suspension of the @realDonaldTrump account.

This means that the account of @realDonaldTrump will be locked for 12 hours following the removal of these Tweets. If the Tweets are not removed, the account will remain locked.

We are also exploring other escalated enforcement actions and will keep the public updated with any significant developments.

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1346970430062485505

Big Tech Ban Hammer… I can only dream. :smirk:

Statment released via Dan Scavino, 'cause Trump’s twitter is locked - it is being reported as Tump conceding, other think it is not so clear cut:

Interestingly enough the recently highly active, highly vocal L Lin Wood’s twitter account got nuked by twitter, and fascinatingly, it has spawned a Newsweek report no less, opening with the usual paint by numbers tar:

Lin Wood’s Twitter Suspended, Pro-Trump Lawyer Talks of ‘Coup’ on Parler

Twitter has suspended the account of controversial lawyer, Donald Trumpsupporter and QAnon conspiracy theorist Lin Wood after he posted a series of tweets about the mob storming the U.S. capitol

Src: https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-twitter-suspended-trump-coup-parler-1559609

What Lin Wood explicitly tweeted, I believe later on in the day being the most likely reason for the account termination, was he alleged Mike Pence had his way with underage boys mid-teens/lower, and notably there is no mention of that tweet in the newsweek article. :thinking:

Since then he has moved over to parler - https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts

What he also tweeted a before the 6th wasPence was a traitor and should be arrested and Trump should be aware of the trap he was walking into as such and loads of other crazy off the wall shit right…

A meme appears capturing the removed tweet in a broader context.

Who voted Zuck boy president of reality eh? :rofl:

This is great, Big tech has had to move right out in the open and show it’s hand.

It’s been doing this to humanity for years now, doing it to Trump makes it super-duper visible for all the world to see, and the world is watching.

The overt lock step of the big tech in the last 24 hours with politics is a huge gamble. Shows how desperate they are to get rid of Trump.

On the point, why the calls to take Trump down now, I thought they elected Biden, what’ the BIG panic eh, it’s suppose to be game over for Trump. :man_shrugging:

These are not the actions of calm confident people or players… :whistle:

It’s completely game over for Trump. Lost the house in 2018, then the presidency and now the senate. With yesterday’s antics I don’t think he is even viable in 2024.If Republicans stick with him they are going to be a minority party.

It doesn’t prove anything of the sort about Covid.

They’re going to turn Twitter into the Irish Times letters page during the Troubles :sweat_smile:

i.e. boring, unrepresentative, usually only approved views are published, with a rare Ulick O’Connor letter.

Yea, the mail claims 50% of Twitters daily users are Trump followers. Intersting times. The stakes. Never been higher. The BIGGEST STAKES! :cut_of_meat:

This “dangerous rhetoric”… has anyone heard/read or have a copy?

Meanwhile LOLZ :rofl:

By way of anecdote to get an idea of the numbers, I’ve seen two twitter accounts one almost a 7 digit following, indicated a loss of 35K followers and another one 10K follower loss, due the super-duper-purge the last 24/48 hours…

Actually here is the 35K loss

Dave Rubin @RubinReport

I’ve lost over 35K followers on this authoritarian shitscape in the last 48 hours. Getting off here for the weekend barring the start of WWIII in which case I’ll hop on to put a funny gif.

Src: https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1347736780347383808

I think he’s wrong about WWIII being a potential when it’s an actual.