2020 US Presidential Race

trump

There ya go James woods, he’s lost 200K followers.

James Woods @RealJamesWoods

Yesterday I had 2.7 million followers. This morning I have 2.5 million. Fear and fascism go hand in hand. What are you so afraid of, Jack?

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1347987364312875008

Some could be accounted for by people also deleting there accounts. They’ve had enough.

what took them so long?

Which now - to delete their accounts or twitter to purge the lot of them?

Well the funniest thing now is many accounts are changing their profile pic to use the exact same one as Donal Trump used and also changing the headline name to President Trump.

There could be 88.5 million tumbleweed President Trump accounts any second now.

Edit: Apparently this particular video has been removed from youtube.

https://mobile.twitter.com/barronjohn1946

388k followers already :joy:

Isn’t this the prick who claimed to be in contact with The mysterious ones last year?

Who are the mysterious ones?

Funny thing eh, that video is gone, posted Sep 20th, any other viable links?

Unfortunately I don’t remember what the video was or the source of it.

Was it this?

I don’t think so. I don’t remember seeing that video before.

The Jewish vote in the US has not broken with the Democratic Party to the degree it has with the Labour Party in the UK, about a decade behind, but it now follows pretty much class lines. The affluent professional Jewish vote is Democratic to the same degree as their non Jewish social peers. Anyone who cares about Israel or institutional Antisemitism has moved Republican by this stage. There are a few high profile holdouts, just in the Labour Party in the UK, but they will leave eventually as the Democratic Party has now decided that low level Antisemitism is a vote-winner with their core voters, blacks. Louis Farrakhan would have been completely at home with Julius Streicher in Der Sturmer for example.

As for the “Jewish” media, that is largely a myth. Of the top ten newspapers, one is Jewish owned. Although in the media, TV and movie world is full of high profile exces who are Jewish they guys with the real power, who control the money, mostly are not. Thats has not really changed in the last 100 years. Unless a company is actually Jewish owned, the guys with the real power are still mostly non-Jewish. To such a degree its always been a bit of an insider joke

The other thing to remember is that Jews make up at least 5% to 10% of the population in the important big cities so its not surprising they are found in such large numbers in areas that demand competence, hard work and business acumen given the culture they grow up in. Where education and getting ahead is even more important than for the most driven Chinese or Koreans. If you had ever known any Jewish mothers, or even more scary, Jewish mothers in laws, the success of Jewish people in business and the professions would be no mystery. None at all.

Actually by far the most successful immigrants per capita in business in the US are Greeks on the East Coast and Armenians on the West Coast. If you want to spin conspiracy theories the amount of Armenians in an around the movie and TV business in LA for example is very striking given how small the community is Nothing sinister, its just success is mostly based on home and group culture, nothing else.

"Buckle UP!" - The next 12 days and beyond

I don’t think it’s really all about religious observance or caring about Israel. It’s more a Jewish revolutionary mindset thing. Whether Left wing social revolutionaries or Right Wing Libertarian revolutionaries.

Koreans and Armenians don’t care about moulding opinion. If you look at the opinion section of the NYT today:

Lisa McGirr - not Jewish but Harvard Social Historian. Very sound on “anti semitism”. A proxy.

Thomas Edsall - not religiously or ethnically Jewish (middle name is Byrne !), but married to Karl Deutsch’s daughter. I assume his Children are raised Jewish. Even if they weren’t observant, it makes little odds. Neither was Trotsky

Thomas L Friedman

He has characterized his high school years as "one big celebration of Israel’s victory in the Six-Day War

Stephen G Calebresi & Norman Eisen
A Libertarian Zionist & A Jewish Democrat

The Nation of Islam are bad but clearly not as bad as the black hebrews, them boys take trolling to the next level

For a people who don’t control the media its a neat trick that the media promotes their agenda

Stereotypes usually have a grounding in reality, but in recent years Jewish academic performance has fallen off a cliff, just look at a school like Stuyvesant high school in NY, it was once heavily Jewish, now its an Asian school, its pretty clear that jewish success today is manly due to ethnic nepotism, its easy to dominate if you can run a group strategy while the goy has to compete as individuals

The US maths Olympiad team, do you notice anything, well it doesn’t look too kosher to me, Jewish mothers need to up their game ASAP, despite Jewish academic performance falling they still manage to be over represented in the prestige universities, but that can’t last forever, they had a nice little scam going, I suspect in the end it will be American Jews who will hate Emanuel Celler far more than anyone else

You’re not the first person I have heard making this claim, have also heard that Armenians have a lot of influence in France, I always wondered if it was true, I never saw much sign of this influence myself, events of last year have shown it to be completely overstated, it doesn’t amount to a hill of beans

The US TV and movie business clearly pushes a Jewish agenda, gay marriage, constant attacks on Christians, pro trans, open borders for every western country, but never Israel, and all kinds of other filth. every time I see a film with a terrible actor I always know how he got the gig, and its never an Armenian

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So she has been arrested…

AG Pax­ton: San Anto­nio Elec­tion Fraud­ster Arrest­ed for Wide­spread Vote Har­vest­ing and Fraud

Src: https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/ag-paxton-san-antonio-election-fraudster-arrested-widespread-vote-harvesting-and-fraud

“Many continue to claim that there’s no such thing as election fraud. We’ve always known that such a claim is false and misleading, and today we have additional hard evidence. This is a victory for election integrity and a strong signal that anyone who attempts to defraud the people of Texas, deprive them of their vote, or undermine the integrity of elections will be brought to justice,” said Attorney General Paxton. “The shocking and blatantly illegal action documented by Project Veritas demonstrates a form of election fraud my office continually investigates and prosecutes. I am fiercely committed to ensuring the voting process is secure and fair throughout the state, and my office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this insidious, un-American form of fraud.”

Ok today’s update

Stephen Vladek - jewish

Linda Greenhouse - jewish

Gail Collins (nee Gleason) probably not, but steeped in the “anti semitism” mindset

Stuart Thompson & Charlie Warzel - same as Collins

Kara Swisher - Jewish

You are mixing up social class with region. All but two of these grew up in top 2% households and have Ivy League backgrounds. The other two not enough info but probability the same. Or else wannabes.

The opinions they express and the worldviews they project are exactly the same as 90% plus of the people who come from the same kind of social background. Religion has nothing to do with it, socio-economic class and class conformity is everything. People from their background have the most homogeneous opinions you are every likely to meet. Almost like a cult. I used to joke that after listening to someone from Standford or Harvard for less than 30 seconds I could accurately predict their opinions on pretty much every subject with a 95% plus accuracy. It was funny because it was true. The class conformity is that strong,

The NYT is now little more than a daily record of the class prejudices of the very wealthy Upper West Side Ivy League elites, those who ape them, and those who aspire to that lifestyle. All those quoted fall into those categories.

Remember its all about class and class solidarity and class reinforcement. religion has little to do with it. If you want a real cabal to be seriously worried about its the Ivy League’s you should be scared shitless about. So much (now) hereditary class privilege, so much sense of entitlement, so little actual intellectual competence.

They do let in the quota people but the Old East Coast Establishment competence is long gone. With that Establishment. The new ruling class is well into Third Generation degeneracy by this stage. Their grandparents were very competent, their parents were fairly competent, but this generation are just compete and total fuck ups. The more people you know with Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, etc degrees the less respect you have for them. Little or no professional competence and an almost infinite capacity to fuck things up and then blame everyone else while moving on to the next fiasco.

Sound familiar?

I have known very many over the decades, people with backgrounds just like those writers you quoted, from the same class. Almost all were fucking idiots despite the fine words and veneer of intellectual culture. If you want to have an informed discussion try any barbershop, if you want to hear the most mind-numbingly facile stupid statements, combining arrogance and ignorance in equal measure, I’d highly recommend any of the liberal arts faculty rooms in Stanford.