2020 US Presidential Race

trump

Sounds like a self-help book.

Who do you think writes a huge number of self help books ! :thinking:

Secular confession !

American has that culture of selling stuff. Whatever you can think of, they’ll try and sell you one.
(Not necessarily a bad thing. There’s good and bad from it. )

Secular confession, is done via the smart phone these days.

If you actually knew any of these people you would know it was social class first, family culture second and religion a very distant third. Most of them would barely even qualify as Reform let alone Orthodox. I’d put the fact they were jewish about as relevant to the subject as the fact that they mostly have dark hair. Except for the JAP’s that is. All bottle blondes.

I had to laugh when you mentioned left Wing Zionists. I got to hear first hand about some of the key people who founded the modern Kibbutz movement after independence. If only you knew. There is no way such argumentative people could organize any conspiracy. The People’s Front of Judea, a paragon of solidarity in comparison.

I am also reminded of the joke, there are not 25 parties in the Knesset, there are 125. The joke being it is so close to the truth. There have a number of occasions when MKs were members of several political parties at the same time.

The reason I dont believe in any crackpot conspiracy theories about great jewish cabals trying to rule the world is that I have spent so much time around them over the years. They can go head to head with the Greeks as being the most argumentative and fissiparous culture in the world. One of their charms. Just like with the Greeks.

The fact that a lot of marxists and “progressive” loons are jewish, an accident of class rather than religion. I’ve met very very few working class marxists and “progressive” loons. Almost all are from an affluent background. If there was a stong religious angle then you would see far more middle class and working marxists and “progressive” loons. Not all jewish people are rich you know.

You’re strawman-ing, I’ve never said there was a great cabal. And the focus on religious observance is something I specifically said already didn’t matter.

But sure we’ll see what Armenians and Koreans pop up in the NYT tomorrow !

Of course, it was a Jew, Philip Rieff who first pointed this trend out to me in his writing…and he had a particularly “intimate” knowledge of the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit

Today’s (final) update

Michelle Goldberg - Jewish

David Brooks - Jewish

Jamelle Bouie - self declared race expert

Maria Repnikova - Jewish

Today is the worst day for it - 3 secular Rabbis and their Black proxy preaching about how white christian people need to be more like them. Cultural arrogance, bred over centuries. (No wonder Jmc has a soft spot for them !)

When rolling out the Zionist tag here we shouldn’t forget the influence millions of Christian Zionists may have on proceedings, particularly behind Pence.

Calebresi would be a Libertarian Zionist who was big on getting Libertarian friendly judges on to the bench.

But this was just a quick look at the NYT - because jmc asserted “the Jewish media was largely a myth”

You can’t prove me wrong so you resort to name calling, thats weak, piss poor try harder

If you have any actual facts you would have used them

Sorry? You trot out what reads remarkably like all the usual Anti-Semitic bullshit about Jewish conspiracies everywhere and you whine about “proof”

Let me guess. You never have known any Jewish people, know absolute nothing of the greater world that is supposed to be infested with Jews intent on taking over everything, and you need to believe everything is a conspiracy by the usual bogyman of the last two thousand years because you really arent that bright. Are you?

There are lots of plots going on at the moment, lots, always are. Lots of ebbs and flows in society. The fact that you are your ilk are so fixated on those in the public sphere who just happen to be Jewish tells me a hell of a lot more about you than it does about any greater nefarious schemes that are supposedly afoot. That you are too stupid to understand that its all about class, professional elites and socio-economic culture. If you were familiar in any way with those worlds you would know that. But you dont do you. You live in a very insignificant and narrow world utterly removed from the world those conspiracies supposed play out.

It is funny that these supposed conspiracies never seem to play out in the always small insignificant worlds the Jewish conspiracy minded actually live in day to day. Its always in the world “out there”. They need these simplistic explanations for the world because the dont have the intellectual capacity to actually understand how the outside world works. In all its messy and random ways.

So all we had was trotted out yet again was some stupid conspiracy theories wrapped in the usual weasel words and dog whistle terms. The sort that only used by the losers of the world. An opinion based on many years of personal experience.

There is nothing to prove because all you wrote is the ramblings that are just low grade paranoid delusion. I have utter contempt for Chomsky. Not because he is Jewish but because he is intellectually mendacious to such a degree as to make him evil. Same goes for Heidegger, Foucault, Rorty etc, equally evil intellectually, not a Jew in sight. But no matter where people like you look you see Jewish conspiracy everywhere even though when you start doing the numbers they are vastly outnumbers by the non-jews who cause such mischief.

Here is a hint for what people who actually know how the world works, who has the power, which power blocks are battling it out, etc, what is looked for when trying to decide who’s who and what their angle is - which prep school did they go in one form or other… Look to see if they went to prep school and which one to find out if they are part of some hereditary caste, and which one.

Only the clueless and stupid talk about religious background. The people who have a clue talk about caste background. Thats where the real power plays are. And have been since before the founding of the Republic.

And as I pointed out most of the actual media is mostly owned by non Jewish interests. You do know that the NYT is now little more than the Upper West Side daily rag by this stage, an area which is a around 20% / 25% Jewish. Thats the demographic they only seem to write for nowadays so guess who they hire as writers, people just like themselves. Which is what the byline ratio for the whole paper shows.

Ah come on. Now you don’t really believe that cant do you ? The Jews are completely proud and open about “their common bond with humanity” and how that applies to open borders. Here’s Richard Sennett talking about his time as a UN monitor of refugees in Sweden in the early 90s. There’s all sorts of examples in the book. You’d have to be obstinate to overlook the constant push for open borders by modern Jews married to the Jewish people’s historic experience of moving countries/being thrown out.

In Sweden, I thought about how identification with the Other based on uprooting might apply to refugees. Jewish tradition stresses the common bond with humanity…as in Leviticus 19:34: ‘The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as one of your citizens; you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt’. In Sweden, it was evident, even in first flush of optimism after their wanderings had ended…and the Swedes would have to accept veiled girls in class. As befits an enlightened society, Sweden did not then and, despite the pendulums swings back and forth in the last three decades, still do not want to shun foreigners.

Remind you of anything ? Yes - it’s applied NYT thinking

This seems to be why they reacted so badly to Trump, the mere suggestion that the US try to reduce even illegal immigration drives them insane, its racist for Ameriacn’s to build a border wall, but of course the same people are happy for American tax payers to pay for Israel’s walls, if you point this out to them they just call you names

Would Mathew argue that Israel needs to triple its population via immigration, maybe he would, but I doubt it

I’ll give you an example, once Jeffery Epstein unfortunate death, the story of what he was up to, or who he was working for, just disappeared from the media, I mean its not hard to figure out who he was working for. but it was never talked about in the US media, but yeah its all a conspiracy. lucky I wrote these lines while wearing my tinfoil hat

Having the ability to make certain stories just disappear is nice

TIME Magazine

Runs a Revelation of the Method (kind of) piece.

(Feb 4th)

… In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy…

…This is the inside story of the conspiracy to save the 2020 election, based on access to the group’s inner workings, never-before-seen documents and interviews with dozens of those involved from across the political spectrum. It is the story of an unprecedented, creative and determined campaign whose success also reveals how close the nation came to disaster. “Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated,” says Ian Bassin, co-founder of Protect Democracy, a nonpartisan rule-of-law advocacy group. “But it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally. The system didn’t work magically. Democracy is not self-executing.”

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

Stakes at all time high.

Youtube and other platforms removing this video, rumble link below.

I had a more obscure link lined up to touch upon this notion, for the record like, but then the MSM done gone and front run me out of it.

Are we witnessing a grand narrative shift the last couple of weeks in the MSM, from Wuhan Lab Bio-Weapon to the Return of the King?

:popcorn:

More of the same coverage

So what’s the angle here eh? :popcorn:

Its RT, they will publish any story that makes the US look bad, sometimes these stories are true

Trump is not coming back. it’s just a psy-op to keep his followers docile and they keep falling for it. :zipper_mouth_face: B1den’s doing a fantastic job of destroying the US from within.