3 Louis Lane, Rathmines, Dublin 6 (-85k,-5%)

Reduced from 1.675m
ireland.com/newspaper/proper … 31831.html

to 1,590m
myhome.ie/residential/search … YBLN334750

There’ll be a stampede to buy it now ! :laughing:

5.5% drop, not enough, but it’ll get publicity.

It’s got publicity here already! At least Liz won’t blush when she tells her clients that they need to drop their price. She is a property guru after all(according to The Afternoon Show).

It was for sale for 1million back in 2004
ireland.com/newspaper/proper … 35971.html

Looks like Liz has given her gaff to a new Agent… :unamused:

daft.ie/1342926

**NO PRICE REDUCTION - Still at €1.59m ** :open_mouth: with the new crowd, though it shows as a drop on treesdontgrowtothesky …

Still live on myhome with Gunne Residential:

Also asking €1.59m:
tinyurl.com/5mjgnb

***But on the other hand, Liz herself seems to be asking a higher price of €1.675m … !!! ***:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

daft.ie/1337190

What’s she at !!! :unamused:

Good question. The REAL Liz is looking for €1.59m over on Privateseller , here and the Daft Liz has also dropped to €1.59m .

This would make fascinating afternoon telly :slight_smile:

Incorrect 2Pack, the DAFT LIZ is indeed still asking €1.675m:

daft.ie/1337190

as I write … !!!

I’d take a day off to watch it ! :laughing:

This is shaping up to be a flip that flopped

It’s moved to here on Daft and is at 1.59m (change of EA?)
daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=342926&search=1

and it’s 1.59m here too
reidsproperty.com/property.php?op=mi&id=92

Oh, here it is again…
propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=PNC324039

Looks like she is taking the scatter gun approach.

Latest News on This Saga.

The Private Seller Liz now wants €1.595m AND!!! this is ["*QUICK SALE * (https://www.privateseller.ie/5920) BD

Meanwhile the Daft Liz is still looking for €1.675m

EDITED by the Hand of MOD.

I have got rid of most of the posts on here which weren’t related to the tracking of the price.

I’m locking the thread now, if anyone has more info on the price movements you can let me know and I’ll post it.

Feel free to discuss celebrity vendors elsewhere on the pin.

Back on the Market again , it is no longer called 3 Louis Lane would you believe.

" Featherstone off Leinster Road Rathmines " is what 3 Louis Lane is NOW called .

From Bethehokey elsewhere on the Pin.

also here

privateseller.ie/component/o … EO/id,5920

Pinsters are not welcome it would appear from that ad !!!

and it is also here

graysofrathmines.com/r_objec … ame=r01508

Grays have indeed ‘tastefully’ omitted photos of that Jax this time :nin

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
All so sad yet so funny. My God I haven’t laughed so hard in such a long time.

She thinks she is a nouveau rich with her inflated expectations. All the same though it must be hard for her. It’s like thinking you’ve won the lotto and finding out you were wrong.

She is a coarse manifestation of Irish narcissism. Maybe we could study her for our Cognitive Dissonance thread. Anybody what to give her a shout? Oh wait, we don’t have to. She obviously reads the Pin. Changing her gaff to something with a name and refusing to use the correct address proves that.

The gaff formerly known as 3 Louis Lane is worth 400k today. Less in 6 months. Get your finger out Liz, you’re not getting rich. Not today. Anyway, would you have felt good getting rich without putting any work in? No, didn’t think so. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Emailed the agent and price is excess 1.5m.

So, -175k or -10.4%.

Nice enough place for that nice professional young couple, think 400k is a bit low BB but think the value would be about 700k now (all those professional salaries being garnished and bonuses off the agenda).

Now being tracked at
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=31560