350k for a mobile home.....

daft.ie/sales/tara-glen-golf … d/517878/#

I should mention that it’s just gone up 55k so best get in quick…

I should also mention that you need to stump up a further fee of €2.600 per annum which includes golf membership for two adults…

So an ideal weekend bolt hole for Pinsters wishing to escape the madness of SCD…

I was going to put this into the Worst Value Thread but felt this needed a thread all of its own…

Lunacy!

There’s a lot of finger trouble in the very turbulent price history.

Was briefly €1,180,000 on Jul 14, 2010

Comes with its own copy of Photoshop apparently.

The golf course is only 9 holes … which I presume explains why it’s only half the price of a K-Club membership !!! ( :open_mouth: )

Although you’d get a 4-bed cottage on half an acre within a stone’s throw of the K-Club for that sort of money.

Still, those tasteful barriers must’ve been expensive, and will save you getting a golf ball in the lughole while barbecuing.

XX

You would wonder what the motivation is here? Is it keeping the bank manager happy by saying it on the market? Crazy stuff…

I recall playing a round of golf with a prolific pinster who hit his first shot from the tee on a par 3 to the exact spot shown in the 4th photo. He putted in for a par in the end following a dose of the yips.
Perhaps I’m off topic though.

Now down to 65k…
daft.ie/sales/tara-glen-golf … rd/517878/

That’s some price drop