4/5 Bed on 0.5 Acre, Lusk (-410k, -41%)

Was 1000k, dropping in dribs and drabs down to 780k
property-vultures.com/History/314923.html

Now 680k
daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=314923

For future reference, listed as “RARE Substantial 4/5 Bed On 0.5 Acre Close To Railway Station… Three large Reception Rooms, 4/5 Bedrooms, Double Size Kitchen and Dining area”

Also listed by Impact at daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=400723 as “Superb Property On Station Road, Lusk” but giving a slightly different map location.

Another in Impact’s line up of so-top-secret-we-won’t-tell-you-the-exact-address properties :angry:

Now €590K

Or rent for 1500 per month (3% gross yield on 590k)
daft.ie/2783233
(ad also mentions 1700 per month, presumably the previous amount being asked)

Now €500k. Back on the market after going sale agreed to a buyer who it seems couldn’t draw down a mortgage.

From property bee; *BEAUTIFUL HOME BACK ON MARKET AWAITING NEW OFFER Last minute non-completion due to buyers loan issues… *

daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=314923

It also mentions having a newly installed central heating system which I don’t think appeared in the earlier ads. *- Newly installed Top Of The Range Efficient Multi Zoned OFCH * In the pictures the rooms of the original house and the attic rooms appear to have electrical heaters. So if this heating system is new (perhaps installed at the request of the failed buyer?) it’s not just a 50% drop. It’s 50% less for an improved property.

the biggest problem would be whether or not to tear down the rediculous sauna on the decking!

Sale agreed

davidmcwilliams.ie/2010/04/2 … -off-again

I dont know about that, tell me is there two staircases because Im wondering how they got a double bed up a spiral staircase which I have to say are absolutely useless because a friend of mine has one in her home and they are just plain awkward to use, end of.