45 Lambourne Wood, Cabinteely -325k (-23%)

On the market since Feb 2009, was 1.425mln

irishpropertywatch.com/viewS … &Site=daft

Now 1.1mln

daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=429210

At 498 a sq ft still overpriced IMHO, at least another 20% to come of this.

Seems to have been taken off the market.

Not for long!

Now 995k - not very flattering pictures posted by the estate agent

www.daft.ie/1535594

Quick! Put a cool million down before someone else does

No 51 for sale for the same asking. either lazy EA didn’t bother to take better photos, or this one is bigger and nicer…
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … ely/193100
(always suspicious when there’s no picture of the outside of a house - makes me suspect there’s something seriously wrong with it!)

I’m seeing piks.

no exterior pics on this one
www.daft.ie/1535594

Exterior pic has now appeared - they must have spotted your comments!

You have lost your chance - it’s 895k now!

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -18/266290

The location is great, nice and private too and the houses are a decent size but there’s something very “dark” and dated about them. Much prefer Holmwood, which shares the same entrance as Lambourne (even *if *the walk to the Horse & Hound is a few minutes longer!)

Number 45 not goig anywhere at €895k - has been this price to “sell speedily” since July.

So the smart estate agents in DNG have put one of the neighbours houses (number 7) for sale and with their wisdom and knowledge of the market they
have

And at what price… you guessed it €895k! :unamused:
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … ely/405835

Still priced to sell speedily (for the last 6 months)

Number 7 has changed to not include the “priced to sell now” anymore and there is a different link (with 33 photos, some of which taken in strange locations):

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -18/437935

[gvideo][/gvideo]
Number 45 now down to 775k. OmG, Wow. Prices sure are falling. I sold my house when this was 995k! Feeling rather smug right now… Will surely miss the bottom of the crash of course and end up paying millions for a 2 up 2 down, but right now, feel just a bit smug…

Number 45 is currently listed at €775k

Total drop since it came on the market in 2009 at €1.425k is now €650k or 45%

daft.ie/1535594

No more mentioning of being priced to sell!