4th Quarter Lockdown 2021 - YELLOW ALERT

coronavirus

Rte’s Queen of covid is doing the loaded Polls again.
Nearly make you wanna ring a 1000 people and do the compare, maybe they have a list of members ot the GP or some more nefarious algorithim operating the 51151 line,I mean to say they have enough ph nos in their data bases that have talked to a researcher/weather person to totally fuck up any poll result.
I doubt they would do that, no, they would give ten researcher/weather persons a phone each and ask task them to ring 100 people each on the Amarach smart phone panel and if your interested in been asked stupid fucking questions on the smart dog and bone you can join up here
Bet your not suprised.

“The Government was said to be “taken aback” at the level of Covid hospitalisations, and the signals were the Coalition was to double down on its policies of wider use of vaccine certs

My life gets smaller and smaller…

Alternative archived link: https://archive.md/0VsWI

I heard a female Trinity immunology professor on the radio saying “we’re heading for Lockdown in all but name…that’s what they’ve done in Holland” and I was thinking about Luke’s comment on Sunday

We’re the poster child in the West for mass vaccination over 90%. They can never call any steps they take “lockdown.” Because then our little failure becomes a complete failure for Globohomo.

It’s not "events, dear boy, events " it’s “optics, dear boy, optics”

Paywalled articles!

Can often be accessed by opening the link in a private browser tab or post an archived version.

We’re all in this together / WWG1WGA right? :man_shrugging:

So we are agreed now?

Once Irlanda was in the good place the shots are fired i.e. the boosters

If I am not mistaken, they no longer discuss or report the deaths in any media - Did you notice?

A little recap form a post I wrote in the ADE thread from July:

Also partial po

You need to be thinking what the plan is for January as you ne3eeded ot be think gin what the plan for the winter was in the summer.

This is not near dark enough. I need to go darker. Do we need darker or is it dark enough already?

Sing-along chant

:musical_note: You don’t know what you’re doing
You don’t know what you’re doing :musical_note:

Lol Michéal Martin is The 10% Taoiseach

Senior Government figures are this lunchtime privately indicating that they fear further restrictions might be needed in the weeks ahead.

Sorry yeah forgot OW

Every day I read this shite and every day I feel a song coming on…

Well, this sums it up! What a bunch of (king) CNUT’s

To think I was actually in young FF in my uni days, the Charlie days. Different world.

UNDERSTANDING THE MEDIA’S FULL COURT PRESS FOR A NEW LOCKDOWN

On June 22nd, 1944, Stalin’s Red Army launched “Operation Bagration”…

…That offensive came to mind, yesterday, observing the Irish media launch a full scale assault on the Government’s half hearted attempts to keep Ireland (relatively) restriction free. It began in the morning, with an artillery barrage from Pat Kenny, who practically implored the Government to introduce more restrictions. It continued with the usual one sidedness of RTE’s Claire Byrne show, which, if you had come down from Mars and listened to for the first time, would lead you to believe that society was on the precipice of utter collapse from the pandemic. The Journal, on cue, was out with a headline declaring that Ireland faced “a very worrying picture”. And it all culminated in the morning with a press conference from the Taoiseach who, rather than being asked about when he would lift the last restrictions on our freedoms, was instead pressed as to why he isn’t locking up the unvaccinated altogether:

Src: https://gript.ie/understanding-the-medias-full-court-press-for-a-new-lockdown/

Regina F**King Doherty defends Liberty more than Sinn Fein.

https://archive.md/2dI64

Indeed, equally as ridiculous, sinister and insidious is this effort to use hairdressers to break up the family, creating yet another network of informers for the State, a strong pattern emerging of late, this time it is uses the NGO backdoor that then plugs into all the State services you can imagine:

Over 2,500 salons to provide domestic abuse support resources

The aim of the new partnership is to educate salon staff about how to recognise signs of domestic abuse and how to provide support.

From this week, HABIC salons will receive resources to educate staff and clients including posters highlighting the 10 common signs of domestic abuse.

Furthermore, salon mirrors will also have stickers containing QR codes that will direct salon customers to the 24hr National Freephone Helpline and the Women’s Aid website.

It is also hoped that the initiative will create better awareness among customers and staff on the prevalence and nature of domestic abuse.

Full Src text: https://archive.md/s85Mc

I wonder how they will deal with the GDPR overhead, maybe they might need a medical license too come to think of it… well, perhaps it will take the State & NGO’s encroachment into the Beauty Parlours of the land, for the penny to finally drop, for

A House divided can not stand.

NEW - Gibraltar, the most vaccinated region on Earth, “cancels Christmas celebrations” amid #COVID19 spike (Express)

Src: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1460592502487097351

Amid a surge in Covid-19 cases, Gibraltar has canceled official Christmas events and “strongly” discouraged people from hosting private gatherings for four weeks. Gibraltar’s entire eligible population is vaccinated.

The government of Gibraltar recently announced that “official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings” have been canceled, and advised the public to avoid social events and parties for the next four weeks. Outdoor spaces are recommended over indoor ones, touching and hugging is discouraged, and mask wearing is advised.

… Gibraltar, a tiny British Overseas Territory sharing a land border with Spain, has seen an average of 56 Covid-19 cases per day over the last seven days, up from fewer than 10 per day in September. The rise in cases, described by the government as “exponential,” comes despite Gibraltar having the highest vaccination rate in the world.

More than 118% of Gibraltar’s population are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, with this figure stretching beyond 100% due to doses given to Spaniards who cross the border to work or visit the territory every day. Gibraltar’s entire adult population has been fully vaccinated since March, and masks are still required in shops and on public transport.

Gibraltar is currently doling out booster doses to the over-40s, healthcare workers, and other “vulnerable groups,” and administering vaccines to children aged between five and 12.

Similarly well-vaccinated countries have also reported surges in Covid-19 infections recently. In Singapore, where 94% of the eligible population have been inoculated, cases and deaths soared to record highs at the end of October, and have since subsided slightly. In Ireland, where around 92% of the adult population is fully vaccinated, cases of Covid-19 and deaths from the virus have roughly doubled since August.

It’s the Spanish!

How would this be enforced?

And yet, post announcement, Taoiseach says the teachers don’t count.

Earlier in the year, many schools in the UK suffered severe staff shortages when huge numbers of teachers were ordered to stay at home during the “pingdemic” of close contact alerts.

He obviously doesn’t want to see that happen here.