4th Quarter Lockdown 2021

coronavirus

Autumn - Winter Lockdown 2021, All the Play For - Are you ready?

If something beyond your imagination does not occur States side soon, or does occur soon, either way the planned 4th Quarter Lockdown will most likely go ahead as planned since the island of Ireland has been infiltrated and taken over by WEF & Co full root access.

What signs or scenario indicate it’s coming (it is)?

What will you do to prepare?

2yrs+ Permanent lockdown - NO EXIT
Will you make Christmas 2021?
Coronavirus 2020
Coronavirus 2020
2yrs+ Permanent lockdown - NO EXIT
Coronavirus 2020
Bacik apologises
Coronavirus 2020
The Great Global Warming Debate

I’ve been buying food. Bought some camping gear. Will keep getting some more firewood & candles in case power goes. Keep meaning to exercise & get fitter, Wondered about solar chargers for iPad iPhone, doubt I’d know how to set up big panels for a home grid for main computer and besides, I’m urban, would look very odd.

Wondered would I buy a hovel in the country, I’ve a small nest egg but 5 figures doesn’t get you much, then there’s living expenses.

Or a boat and head west, but don’t know the land or have many contacts over there.

Really don’t know. Lockdown is one thing, I can manage that again. I think. If they start coming for the unvaccinated though… I’ve been vocal. I must be on a list.

Course if there’s societal collapse, climate change or a micronova on the way, I’m not the right sex or age-bracket for survivability. Feeling very down with all the vaccine passport talk in so many countries. France is cheering me up a bit, but otherwise lots of black pills.

I’ve had a working assumption for months now that there will be further lockdowns through the September to April period.

So get a haircut before mid Sept, visit the elderly as much as possible at this time, get DIY products and jobs done ahead of the winter, get home furniture, items you need to see in store ahead of September. We’ll be turned into a nation of preppers yet…

Latest from the Rumour Mill Papers on Speculation St. is advising August thru to October as the next power grab is sprung under the guise of a “pandemic led lockdown”, this time harder and with threat of force, “army”

As observed earlier, all the expectations and rumours of last year that did not transpire last year, more or less all happen this year. You have to say it’s clever in a very evil way, create a “rumour fatigue” in people, while you demoralise them relentlessly.

:joy: :see_no_evil:

Nearly forgot. Reports like this in the U.K. for a week now.

It won’t be that bad, after all, some people still have a garage full of bog rolls.
Stories like this are more likely to become self-fulfilling prophesies if people buy the type and panic buy.

Eh these warnings, the early warnings were already coming this time from the sector itself. For a variety of reasons. Inflation and lack of workers being two, here is the dedicated thread from June, Food Shortages - Happening now or very very soon? 🍌

No one really gives a fiddlers about lockdown, it’s about the desired outcome from harder measures, the further attempt to demoralise entire nations and have them submit to a global tyranny and remember, you are not cared for, they do not care fo you or your family. You’re already dead in this plan.

I’m almost thinking some people believe they’re still in the first two weeks of this part of the plan.

It’s been lies of a type since inception.

Almost 50 Years to the Day. Will we see it again for the Free Injected Peeps ;
9‭ August 1971: The launch of Operation Demetrius on this day- Internment without Trial was introduced by the British in the North of Ireland. In early morning raids the British army and the RUC lifted hundreds of men throughout the North in what was a ham fisted operation. Their aim was to catch as many members of the IRA in their homes as they could in one huge swoop.

But the introduction of internment was a logical next move in the escalating War between Irish Republicans and the British. The IRA were already of the opinion that their enemies would once again use this tactic as they had many times in the past & thus most of the key leadership figures had already gone ‘on the run’ by the time the round ups began. In the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and 1960s republican suspects had been imprisoned without trial by the British Government, but this time the exercise was to blow back in their faces.

What the British did not predict was the high level of resistance they encountered in Nationalist areas as men young and old were dragged away by the Crown Forces in full view of their terrified families.‭ There was widespread anger and within hours rioting had broken out in many areas. It quickly became obvious that the exercise was a huge fiasco and one with deadly consequences.

‭Relying on outdated lists containing‭ 450 names provided by the RUC Special Branch, the British Army swept into nationalist areas and arrested 342 men. Within 48 hours 116 of those arrested were released. The remainder were detained at Crumlin Road Prison and the prison ship ‘The Maidstone’ in Belfast Harbour. Hundreds were injured in the rioting that followed and 12 people were shot dead that day – 2 British Soldiers, 7 Nationalists and 3 Loyalists.

The British Government had focused the entire strength of their Armed Forces on one community in the North and it was obvious to all as to whose side they were backing‭ – ‬a strategy even they had some qualms about but went along with to placate the Stormont Government of Brian Faulkner.

What they did not include was a single Loyalist.‭ ‬Although the UVF had begun the killing and bombing, this organisation was left untouched, as were other violent Loyalist satellite organisations such as Tara, the Shankill Defenders Association and the Ulster Protestant Volunteers. It is known that Faulkner was urged by the British to include a few ‘Protestants’ in the trawl but he refused.

The IRA Tim Pat Coogan

The introduction of Internment without trial was a watershed moment in the history of the conflict that drove a large section of the Nationalist population in the North into open revolt and many more into a deep sense of alienation from the British State and it’s Armed Forces.