54 Middle Third, Killester, Dublin 5 (-95k, -17.4%)

Was 545k
collapso.net/Sale-Property/p … id=1077768

Reduced to 495k
daft.ie/sales/54-middle-thir … in/1105287
133.7 Sq. Metres (1,439 Sq. Feet)
Detached House|3 Beds|2 Baths, BER C2
€344/sq ft

Note, the layout on photo 25 is not accurate. The right half of the kitchen/living room as shown on the layout does not exist. So the house has a sort of L-shape, due to the shape of the plot of land it occupies. Which explains the L-shaped layout of the first floor.

New listing at 495k
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -5/3375795

A garden wall has been demolished since I viewed this back in August, making the garden a bit larger. I’m not sure if the original asking price included the extra garden space behind the wall.

Two rooms downstairs are classed as “bedrooms”, so there’s just a single kitchen-dining-living area. If you make one of the bedrooms a living room, it’s a 2-bedroom house.

A year on, back on the market at 450k, and smaller in size (?!)
daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sa … n-1313347/
121.4 Sq. Metres (1,307 Sq. Feet)
€344/sq ft

Enless the house has been enlarged in the last year (and the reduction in the quoted area would seem to rule this out), then the ground floor plan is still inaccurate and misleading to the buyer, as mentioned in my original post
“The right half of the kitchen/living room as shown on the layout does not exist. So the house has a sort of L-shape, due to the shape of the plot of land it occupies. Which explains the L-shaped layout of the first floor.”