56 Malahide Road, Clontarf (-145k, -33%)

Was 440K.
74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:LoS … =firefox-a
the link is blocked out but includes the following
56 Malahide Road, Clontarf. 2 Bed Terraced House For Sale in Clontarf, Dublin 3, asking price €440000, brought to market by Douglas Newman Good (Fairview)
Now 400K.
myhome.ie/residential/brochu … arf/101591

390K.

Great back garden for training whippets to run straight. :angry:

Now asking €295,000.
I love the look of the outside (and the gardens are a big plus) but for a house with only 2 bedrooms, the cons outdo the pros. Chasing the market down, and missing it at every opportunity.

Hate to say but this one is on the market since June 2007 (and possibly before that!). Was
looking at a house directly behind it and the long back garden was totally overgrown then
(about Autumn 2007). Back garden has had work done on it since then. Possibility of extending into
the large back garden. Went sale agreed about two years ago and then a few weeks later back up
for sale. Originally looking for circa 600k. More reasonably priced now although still overpriced.

This house is in it’s arse in Clontarf

maps.google.ie/maps?f=q&source=s … 7,0,-0.08

That’s Fairview

True.I lived in the Crecent years ago, just around the corner from this one and my
address was Marino,Dublin 3, even though the far side of the Howth Road was indeed Clontarf.

maps.osi.ie/publicviewer/#V1,718812,736406,6,9

This is a link to a map showing old townland boundaries. It would seem that this part of the Malahide Road is indeed in Clontarf. Interestingly, it would also seem to me that St Lawrence Rd is historically in Killester.
Ivor the engine and some of his parvenu neighbours would choke on their muesli at this suggestion!

Just had a look at the map and shirley yer man would be alright as doesnt he live at the expenses end oops i mean the expensive end? :wink:

Sold for 205k
myhome.ie/priceregister/56-m … lin-3-5668