6 Marian Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14(-80k, -15%)

6 Marian Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14, South Dublin City

Was 530k

property-vultures.com/History/433870.html

Now 450k

www.daft.ie/1433870

3 bed semi, no sq footage mentioned.

Now €400k:daft.ie/1433870

Sale Agreed on Myhome

myhome.ie/residential/search … IBGE400121

Sub €400k for this puts real pressure on swathes of SW Dublin, for example parts of Rathfarnham and Templeogue that are not as nice as Marian. But in particular Knocklyon, Ballycullen, Firhouse, Willington etc. Many people in these area would be hoping their 3-beds are worth +/- €400k…Marian Road suggests they are not.

Marian - Nice?

You don’t think so?

I think it’s one of the nicer areas in Rathfarnham - nicer than Ballyroan Road or the estates off it to the south, nicer than anything in the bits of Rathfarnham beyond the Yellow House towards Nutgrove, nicer than Ballyboden, and certainly nicer than almost all of Knocklyon/Ballycullen much of which classes itself as Rathfarnham (Stocking Lane for example). I would say that puts it in the upper end of Rathfarnham, only beaten by the likes of Butterfield Avenue and some of the estates off it like Ann Devlin etc. Yeah, I’d say nice, even if some of the houses are a wee bit tired looking.

ok when you put it like that yes - I suppose I always think of the butterfields (oh to live on the drive) and Crannagh which I think could be some of the finer houses in dublin.

try to get back on topic folks, this thread is for price changes on this property.