7 Richmond Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9 Opinions

Hi Pinsters,

Anyone got any views on this house and more importantly the occurence of flooding on the road?

The river is behind the houses on the other side of the street, I was wondering about flooding in this part of Drumcondra, I had a look at the OPW floodmaps, seems like there has been flooding in the past.

Cheers.

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -9/1966945

Flooding shoudn’t be a problem as Bertie spent a fortune making sure he would never have to stand in the middle of the road wearing wellies in his constituency ever again. Richmond Road is very narrow and busy so if you have a car expect to lose a few wing mirrors, whenever there is a match on in Tolka expect inconvenience with access / noise etc…
St Pats primary school is one of the best in Dublin, Belvedere is within walking distance, shops are close, town is close, no real antisocial activity. The Road would put me off however.

It isn’t the most insanely priced property we’ve seen, but it’d still be hard to justify more than 150k over the medium term. How’s that damp I wonder.

Deffo flooded in 2002. . . .

Of course it flooded but bollicky bertie had the OPW build flood defences which the Venetians would envy to ensure it would never happen again, the rest of Dublin will be under water before this place floods again, however someone needs to explain the damp patches in the bedrooms.

Sale agreed