80% rise in unaccompanied minors arriving in Ireland.

More children for Zappone.

I’m betting most of them aren’t actually minors. Surprising if Ruhama don’t find a way to leverage this for their stats either.

It’s well-known that families borrow money, to send a child to western nations to get right to remain/residency/asylum to bring the family over under reunification

Did you try paddypower?

My father had left home and joined the British Army when he was 16. Teenagers being treated as kids is a modern Western thing. Sending 15-16 year olds to a foreign country to work is what we did up to the 80’s here.

70% male

UK has similar problems.
dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ities.html

It’s not only Western, Asia is the same.

just heard about this on Gemma’s livestream

Who is Gemma and what Channel is livestream on ?

I assume Gemma O’Doherty.

youtube.com/channel/UCtDhSW … NAZ-9dFGIw

Is she an anti vaxxer now?

Is the Pope, eh Argentinian?

I dunno, I lack the patience to listen to 80 minute long batshit podcasts. I blame the internet for ruining my attention span.

The video I posted was only referred to in gemma o’doherty livestream from last night. The YouTube channel for the above video is not gemma’s. The video is a polish tv documentary (subtitled) about how tusla has been treating a polish woman . Think of the ratings if prime time investigates covered the story.

There’s a really easy way of stopping the influx of unaccompanied minors or ‘minors’.

Step 1: Put all existing unaccompanied minors up for adoption with gay couples.
Step 2: In their country of origin, broadcast the child living happily with their new gay parents. The more flaming the better.
Step 3: Buy popcorn.

An early contender. This could be my favourite post of the year.

Ah shure what’s a few more “minors”… and when they bring in their extended families under the reunification scheme it’ll amount to a few dozen. Shave the children…

irishtimes.com/news/world/e … -1.3752590
The Government has agreed to welcome five unaccompanied minors to Ireland out of a group of migrants who were rescued in recent weeks from the Mediterranean Sea.
Minister for Justice and Equality Charlie Flanagan, and Minister of State for Equality, Immigration and Integration David Stanton said they were pleased to announce the move - part of an agreement between eight European countries to assist almost 300 migrants who have been brought to Malta since the start of December - as “as a gesture of solidarity and humanitarian assistance”.