A Post 8th Amendment world - Culture of Death

some people are really afraid of dying, but I’m not. I’ve always believed in spiritual forces. I absolutely know that my mom is around all the time.”

Well good thing Stevie is around to think about Mom who didn’t trade her daughter for a lifestyle.

Nicks terminated a pregnancy in 1979, when Fleetwood Mac were at their height and she was dating the Eagles singer Don Henley. What did it mean to be able to make that choice? “If I had not had that abortion, I’m pretty sure there would have been no Fleetwood Mac. There’s just no way that I could have had a child then, working as hard as we worked constantly. And there were a lot of drugs, I was doing a lot of drugs … I would have had to walk away.”

Not sure I get the logic of no Fleetwood Mac when there was already a Fleetwood Mac ‘at their height’ but hey journalists do not get paid for critical thinking click-bait.

But Thank you for discussing your choices.

#becausesavita

The narcissism is on another level. Yeah sure they have good tunes but they were a bunch of coke head junkies for twenty years. These are the type of people we have moralising to us now. The world is f**ked.

Michelle Williams expressed a similar sentiment:

Who she?

Don Henley was a total creep

I always wonder did that child survive and make it to 56.