A Post 8th Amendment world - Culture of Death

menace

The Italian city of Verona is set to establish a ‘National Day of Unborn Life’ in a bid to promote motherhood and to reverse the ‘serious emergency’ created by Italy’s falling birth rate.

The city’s mayor, Federico Sboarina, in a letter to the presidents of the Senate and the Chamber, proposed the establishment of the day to celebrate unborn life. A note from the Municipality of Verona explaining the purpose of the proposed day, set to be celebrated on the 25th of May, states that the aim is to “give a strong cultural signal and open a debate that involves the whole country”.

Significantly, the day proposed for the National Day of Unborn Life is the 25th of May, the same day Ireland removed equal protection for mother and unborn baby, legalising abortion in 2018’s abortion referendum.

By the way, Verona is a great spot for a long weekend/city break - Aer Lingus fly in there.

The party most associated with abortion in Ireland, to be led by the woman arguably most associated with abortion in Ireland…will become the party of childcare ! Fucking Hell

If I was in Labour, I would be talking about childcare night, noon and morning, on every radio appearance, to every journalist, at every door, to every passerby, to every television camera, to the wall if it would listen. Every day the Dáil sits, Labour TDs should be making speeches about childcare and demanding the issue is treated as the emergency it is. They should hold a press conference every week with parents detailing their situations and struggles.

Focusing on childcare isn’t the main issue.

Delayed marriage/partnership (not helped by pan/LGBQWERTY), long working hours, employer expectations, housing costs, rental costs, gig economy all effect the birth rate are all upstream from childcare. IMO anyway but open/interested to hear the thoughts of others.

In their minds childcare is an abstract concept like justice and not a physical service staffed by economically less valuable mainly immigrant women.

To add , they hate Children. Yours, mine, all of them.

I would say they certainly hate childhood & the innocence it represents. In this mindset, children must be taught about sex and gender as early as possible. I suppose because Sexual expression has replaced God in the Liberal Mindset as the Sacred Religion- instruction must begin early, ideally before 7 as the Jesuits suggest

They hate life as it should be. Because they can’t be. They hate themselves and must express.

So much hate. So loud. So wrong. So dangerous.

What’s the stats btw on natural women identifying as men? Is it a one way street?

Older women don’t really, but girls do, and in increasing numbers.

Adolescence, with body changes, bleeding, male attention etc. gets to be a scary and very insecure time for girls. Strength etc. diverges between sexes and going trans may be seen as a way to “escape” all this.

No. Just no.

Girls go lesbo. Butch perhaps but not " I’m now a man".

And whatever floats. I don’t really care if your whatever. Just keep the fck away from my children. Especially so when you are the “state”.

Totally agree. The Kiera Bell case in the UK against Tavistock was one I followed closely. There are far too many surgeons in the US doing double mastectomies on teenagers, bottom surgery in both directions is messy & so many complications, then who knows what the long term effects of hormone replacement are, even aside from the obvious ones like sterilization.

I follow a few detrans accounts. So sad.

Even aside from those who detrans, or the complications, transing at a young age and missing normal puberty… what does that do to the rest of your body and organs as a whole when you miss the normal hormonal / pubertal growth spurt? In either sex?

No-one should be allowed trans as a teenager I think. Wear trousers, wear a dress, whatever. But no hormones / surgery until you’re an adult. I won’t say fully aware of all complications, because we don’t know what the long term effects are.

I’m guessing there aren’t any in male prisons.

California on abortion.
One “man” thinks that abortion should be legal (“if the mother wants to”) at up to 10 months. Ten months after birth.

https://twitter.com/calvinrobinson/status/1517518410481082370

He wouldn’t be the first person to make that argument, the degenerate “Australian” moral philosopher Peter Singer also pushes the idea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Singer

Further looking into the video, it at be these people are a theatrical group.

Will Roe Vs Wade Be Overturned?

SCOTUSblog@SCOTUSblog

It’s impossible to overstate the earthquake this will cause inside the Court, in terms of the destruction of trust among the Justices and staff. This leak is the gravest, most unforgivable sin.

https://nitter.net/SCOTUSblog/status/1521295411545260035

Jonathan Turley

The alleged leak of the opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization is nothing short of breathtaking. It would constitute one of the greatest breaches of security in the history of the Court.

…The article represents the greatest crisis that Chief Justice John Roberts has faced in his tenure on the Court. It is a breach of the most fundamental obligations and traditions of the Court.

…If this is a true copy of the draft opinion it is hard not to view this as a malicious act. What is the motivation of releasing such a decision? The only intent of such a leak is to trigger a response from outside of the Court.

…This draft is from February and the majority can shift on such opinions. However, the act of leaking such a draft opinion ranks as an original sin for judicial ethics.

…The most likely motivation is obviously to pressure the Court and push the legislation in Congress on a federal abortion law before the midterm elections. It will also likely renew the call for court packing.

1st Draft PDF: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000180-874f-dd36-a38c-c74f98520000

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

"Buckle UP!" - The next 12 days and beyond

Birthing bodies

https://mobile.twitter.com/StateRepHong/status/1521298873859334145?

The War in Ukraine must be over now by the looks of this and a new battleground has been declared.

My body my choice is back baby. Gone for the convids but back to save the Chil…oh wait.

2007, Japan.

“The number of women aged between 15 and 50 is fixed. Because the number of birth-giving machines and devices is fixed, all we can ask for is for them to do their best per head, although it may not be so appropriate to call them machines,” Kyodo quoted Health Minister Hakuo Yanagisawa as telling local party members.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna16839596

More:

Natives increasing their population using the nudge nudge winky wink method :x:

Using “birthing machines” i.e. female slave wombs on legs to grow you a child to complete your chosen sterility and delivered via Covney Couriers subsidised by paddy-tax-payer while risking War with Russia :white_check_mark: