About Global Supply Chain and Shortages 2021

THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF EVERYTHING AND GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAINS ARE IN A STATE OF COMPLETE & UTTER CHAOS.

Notable shortages Worldwide - Lumber, Construction materials, medication and much much more. Please add any notable shortages you are experiencing in this thread. It’s time to get your shit now!

A topic I’ve been meaning to create for months. The shortage signals have been brewing for 2/3 years, obvisluy stronger last year but in earnest this year much more gnashing of teeth online anecdotally.

Learning to accept long queues, massive disruptions to freedoms and access to places and services, people and so on. Overnight we entered Russia 90’s style queues. Simulation. Training. Conditiong.

The lockdown created a simulated shortage, think of 2020 like a training exercise for 2021.

Extrapolate forward a little but. Think about the Provid Regime and how they deal with things. The reflex is to attack, censor or super injuct legal junk full force against the truth, the truth of shortages, the truth of things running out. How do they react?

Imagine, of all the things, imagine there is a shortage of food.

Imagine you are faced with the current Regime in tighter and higher circumstances.

How do you rate your chances.

How do you think society will perform and behave?

Ireland is not a prepper friendly place. In fact it’s always been a very locked down kind of expression of a Republic. See Housing mess. See People who created housing mess. Gain power again at height of housing mess #2 - How does this happen? Ask self. HOW?

Now fantasy societal collapse time - Let’s put them in charge of food shortage Worse Case Scenario.

No one would in their right mind (a rare commodity these days sadly) but there they are, in position. Read and waiting.

Are you an essential eater or a non-essential eater?

• I am an essential eater
  • I am a non-essential eater.

0 voters

Greta Thunberg (quote “If we don’t change we are Fucked”) aims to change how food is produced
Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg has set her sights on changing how the world produces and consumes food in order to counteract a trio of threats: carbon emissions, disease outbreaks

https://twitter.com/i/status/1396058911325790208

Meat Is Latest Cyber Victim as Hackers Hit Top Supplier JBS

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-31/meat-is-latest-cyber-victim-as-hackers-hit-top-supplier-jbs?srnd=premium

Cyber attack" just means they’re flipping a switch on and off for critical infrastructure and entire industries whenever they want to cause chaos.

Australian farmer counts the cost of Mouse Plague after drought

The SHOCKING new details of Australia’s mouse plague

Break out topic: Food Shortages - Happening now or very very soon? 🍌