Advice: Templogue vs Lucan vs Clontarf

ireland

Hi,
I need your help.

I am looking to buy a house within 300k and max 330k. I am getting some options to buy between the below choices. Can you pls tell me the best place to buy out of the 3:

1. A 2 bed town house with a little backyard at Pine Grove, Templogue D16 priced at 330k. Old but nicely done a 1990 construction.

2. A 2 bed apartment in Clontarf opposite the sea old but nicely one around 1984 construction at 310k.

3. A new 3 bed house in Shackelton Park, Lucan. This is a new development of about 500 houses at 340k.

My long term plan is to live in the house for 5 years and then either sell or rent the house( preferably sell if I can) as I will move back to my country. I will want to rent it to a family. I am paying 2k as rent from the last 3 years.

I getting pushed towards Templogue considering that it might be difficult to rent in lucan for that big mortgage, but I dont know how good is this part of templogue.

Regards

Pine Grove is Knocklyon more than Templeogue. Its off the Firhouse Road close to Ballyboden St Endas GAA club. Also close to Dodder Valley walk which goes all the way as far as Old Bawn in Tallaght. Its a nice area and would be more desirable for a family than an apartment IMO.

I dont know Lucan vwry well but have heard it depends on the area. Cant help you there.

Id suggest that any house with access to green spaces are likely to be more desirable than apartments in a post Covid 19 world ie a house in Lucan or Knocklyon will be better than an apt in Clontarf.

So a bigger house in Lucan or a smaller house in Knocklyon. Id be basing a lot on garden size these days. Good luck.