Bacon is a director of Ballymore Homes!!

Dr Bacon should make a statement declaring his interests. Maybe he’s been buying bank shares recently.

Hey Pete - FUCK YOU!

Doesn’t matter if he has shares. He is a Director of a house building company.
Doesn’t matter if he resigns either because we all know about the ‘wink and the nod’ culture.

Not saying he is corrupt or doubting his integrity at all but this single fact rules him out in my opinion.

Great Find!

Comments from last year on Peter Bacon interview

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12816

Link to PDF of brochure of the Property Developers Conference 2005.
https://www.firstlaw.ie/propconf/images/Property/PropertyBrochure.pdf

Dr Peter Bacon leads the Irish Developers on their charge into international markets.(!)

Some Slovak site with Bacon shilling for Ballymore:

translate.google.com/translate?h … 26hs%3Dvks - Google Translate

https://www.asb.sk/portal//UserFiles/Image/biznis/profily/osobnost/peter-bacon-vzdy-sa-snazim-pochopit-potreby-ludi/peter-bacon-vzdy-sa-snazim-pochopit-potreby-ludi-535.jpg

bar a social uprising which would reform our “democracy” this illustrates why emigration is the best long term move.

This qualifies his comments “I’m not a moralists” somewhat.

So let me get this straight as I haven’t had much time these last 3 days to read the pin or digest what actually going on.

We have an “economist” who is also “property developer”, unelected by the people of Ireland proposing that the taxpayer i.e. the Irish people should buy the toxic waste of the Irish financial & political elite. Now have i got that right now?

Seriously who the fuck is Peter Bacon… its time to do some more digging.

are you sure. is there a link? according to cro he is director of following…

Revo,

What are you doing? Letting the facts get in the way of the outrage??

He was a director:
independent.ie/unsorted/feat … 85182.html

Apparently not anymore:
ft.com/cms/s/aed2ae60-1c91-1 … t=yes.html

Ok he may not be any more but there is a smell and it needs to be explained.

That last bit about the the Banks are not Happy. With what a NAMA world or A Pre NAMA world whence they would have to carryout and hold the writedowns on the books? Excuse my utter ignorance here.

Another Slovak site - in English - from the 24th of March, 2009:
stavebni-forum.com/en/articl … ratislava/

You don’t think he’s open to be questioned on his motives?

So when did ‘is’ become ‘was’? Somewhere between the Summer of '07 and the Spring of '09 it appears.

Ah sure that’s ancient history - bless his little cufflinks, I have no reason to doubt his impartiality.

Wait a minute, it’s still the Spring of '09 :open_mouth:

Yes but going by the developers calander, house prices are back at 2003 levels … so no conflict there :stuck_out_tongue:

SkyscraperCity, as always, with a thread which has some great pics on the Slovakian “Eurovea” project:
skyscrapercity.com/showthrea … 4&page=150

no motive apart from liking links and facts…found it now

Original high quality pic, from March 2009 of “Eurovea”, here:
217.119.117.109/pato/Bratislava/ … 1_8441.JPG

Cropped version:

That look’s lovely. The chimney reminds me of Ballymun.