BLOOD - Taking Down Humanity - Self spreading Vaccines or Vaccine Shedding: A Bio-weapon by another name?

vaccine
bio-weapon
blood
shedding

Yup. If you look at the U.K. modelling for next winter, it has most mortality in the double vaccinated (page 18).

Also one twitter account showed the maths nicely, but assuming the same baseline vulnerability pre-vaccination for all 1000 prior to vaccination. While the non-vaccinated are (IMO) likely to have declined vacation as they are presumably not in a vulnerable category and don’t see the risk:benefit adding up for them individually,

But again, if the vaccinated can still catch and spread COVID, the passports are pointless for infection control purposes.

This is 100% politics. No science involved. Which has been the story since first week of March 2020.

The longer this farrago goes on the more likely the bio warfare explanation is true. What interesting about the HCOV classification taxonomy tree is that all the previous general circulation human corona virusus show the same jumping back and forth over species that you see in other respiratory viruses like influenza. The same kind of branching pattern in their genetic evolution. The only outliers are SAR Cov 1 and SARs CoV 2, in a separate branch which is most bats and the occasional other mammal. A very different pattern from all other HCOVs.

The other unique feature about SARs CoV 1 and 2 is that there is very strong evidence for both that the human versions of the viruses originated in research labs. If nothing else, it turns out that with highly mutagenic viruses they have far higher rates of positive infection mutations in vitro than in vivo. By several orders of magnitude. What this means is that a human contagious virus is far more likely to evolve in a research lab than out in the wild. Due to the very artificial nature of the growth environment.

Thats why in theory all these research labs should be Level IV labs. But it turns out most of them are little more than Level 2 in practice. About the same as a dentists surgery. Thats a large part of the scandal at Fort Detrick last year . News of which was pretty much buried by the Covidian mass hysteria.

Agree which is why it did worry me at first, for quite a while. I’d heard from 2 fora & even one IRL source. Even with the Princess Diamond stats I wondered, if a bio weapon, were there delayed effects perhaps. The Wuhan lab is supposed to be level 4 though? French involved in the initial build & links to NIH & US universities? But yes, pretty much all new waves of flu etc. start in China. Makes you wonder.

But given the coercion, IDs etc. at this stage I’d rather take my chances with COVID than with the injection. Has made me wonder about vaccines too. I always took the recommended ones before. Now I look at ‘anti-vaxx’ stories from parents, and SIDS / autism, and I wonder. US schedule has a huge amount. We’ve a lot as well now.

"I am not suicidal’ - Robert W Malone

Robert malone who recently tweeted about not being suicidal;

Robert W Malone, MD @RWMaloneMD

Jul 18

So, I guess I have to say this. I am not suicidal. I am at peace with myself and the world. And besides, our Portuguese Lusitano Stallion Jade II da Sernandina (Jade of Serenity) just qualified this weekend at fourth level for Dressage at Devon!! (at age 7) Hooray for Jade!

More recently he tweeted this:

Robert W Malone, MD @RWMaloneMD

Well, this is certainly an interesting thread! Wonder if this was just J&J rAdV vaccine, or if it was also mRNA vaccines?

Src: https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1419735290399412228

Here is the unroll:

Vaccine Truth Profile picture

Vaccine Truth

15h, 15 tweets, 3 min read

Robert Malone has said you need to measure duration, distribution, and amount for the spike protein. FDA never did this; one of our researchers did. They found spike protein is still circulating 5 months from vaccination in 100% of patients tested (6 people; random pick). Image

And yes, they plan to publish this. But I wanted to give our followers advance notice.

One of the 6 had spike in 15% of his monocytes!!! This is NOT limited to 5 months out… This could last for years, we just don’t know yet.

The 6 were randomly picked. They wanted to use them as “healthy controls.” Then the researchers freaked out when they found this. Whoa.

Anyone can verify this but nobody in academia will attempt to do this. The results will be too embarrassing. It will prove Malone was right the whole time about importance of measuring those 3 things. He said this on the Darkhorse podcast that was censored on YouTube.

You can watch the 1 hour version of that podcast here:

Watch 1-Hour Version of Censored Interview with Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Technology Watch this 1-hour version of the original “Dark Horse Podcast” featuring an interview with Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology. YouTube and other platforms censored the video.https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/censored-dark-horse-podcast-bret-weinstein-robert-malone-inventor-mrna-vaccine-technology/

You can watch the original Malone interview here:

How to Save the World in Three Easy Steps A lively discussion from the DarkHorse Podcast with Bret Weinstein - about vaccine technology, safety and policy. This was first posted on YouTube wherehttps://trialsitenews.com/how-to-save-the-world-in-three-easy-steps/

THIS IS NOT NORMAL. The antigen is supposed to stick around for a week or two and vanish. Is it any wonder why people who have been vaccinated have long term symptoms? Part of this is permanent damage caused by the inflammation (which causes scarring which doesn’t heal)…

The antigen (in this case spike) is SUPPOSED to disappear in 2 weeks. So this can explain long-term vaccine symptoms (along with permanent or temp damage from the inflammation and blood clots caused by the vaccine). Permanent damage is from scarring caused by inflammation.

Anyone can replicate this if they have the proper assays. Will anyone? Will they be able to get it published? That’s the big question. Journals censor by deeming unfavorable research as “out of scope” for the journal.

The 6 had Pfizer and Moderna. Malone said “that should NOT be happening.” So MAJOR problem.

Please follow me for more breaking news like this (we have some even bigger “smoking gun” tweets in process… like explaining on how the CDC missed all the safety signals).

Malone may have his account removed on Twitter, so important to follow us now.

You can follow gab.com/VaccineTruth2 which will activate when we just “disappear”

If you know any people who have published papers who are willing to write up our key evidence showing the vaccines are dangerous, PLEASE DM us! We have VERY compelling evidence on this we want to publish in medrxiv but need an “academic” to write it up who has time to do it ASAP

And Malone just talked to one of the researchers so he can verify our source is highly credible.

And the nice thing is you do not have to believe us at all. You can test yourself. Incelldx will be having a spike assay commercially available in August so you can verify everything we just wrote is true on your own blood if you’ve been vaccinated. Seeing is believing.

Unroll: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1419713123787808812.html
:icon_eek:

And no one in the HSE knows enough about vaccines to realize that with such a low R0 that the base vaccination rate is < 50%. So all they have done is killed twice as many people over 70 from adverse reaction with no actual improvement in group protection.

So the HSE just killed at least 300 old people for absolutely no justifiable public health reasons. Except to get good headlines on the RTE 6 o’clock news.

Now that is a crime against humanity.

Oh we have a strategy to get Young women to take vaccine

#clotshots.

Not to be outdone.

Could well be true. I have vague memories about an article that reported AZ asked the mRNA companies to do a combined study on clots, and P & M said no… so the article said they may all be the same but that only AZ had reported exact numbers?

Clotshot+

Pfizer seem by far the most dispensed and thus we see #clotshot is a thing.

They are probably all as bad as each other. Take none. Live to tell the tale/s.

PREPARE for ADE and if it does not happen be eternally thankful.