Booster Beware

poll
genocide

I have serious suspicions about Varadkars actual medical qualifications if he spouts such ludicrous bollocks like this. This is very basic infectious diseases science. This is very basic vaccinology. 5% of the population cannot cause “a lot of trouble” with such a low attach rate, or low IFR or CFR. There a huge body of actual medical science to back up these statements

Either the vaccine works with high efficacy and there will be zero community spread and minor cluster outbreaks, because thats the science. Or the vaccine does not work so why the fuck have they killed all those hundreds of old people from side effects just to over up their criminal incompetence.

From the get go Varadkar always struck me as the slimiest piece of shit in Irish politics since Charles Haughey. The only different was CJH knew he was a slimy piece of shit and the fastest way of getting his respect was to say so to his face. CJH was always the consummate con-man. Whereas Varadkar always struck me as just another one of those “mummys boys” preppy queens you would find in the Castro who were all smiles until you crossed them and they then became the nastiest most vindictive c*nts you could ever meet. Its not that they are psychopaths, who will also lie to you face, there is an utter void in these people which most psychopaths dont have. Varadkar’s public vacuousness always struck me as not so much being a cipher but he is just one of those Castro void people.

What a lying piece of sh*t?

He did get his medical degree, did his intern year then I think a GP scheme, mainly based in Blanchardstown. He was already a councilor in his intern year & I’m told during his time in Blanch would do his best to hand out his business/political cards.

I wouldn’t rule out the idea that Varadkar’s ire at the unvaccinated has a lot to do with the protests at his house by deplorables. I know he doesn’t mind being hated by deplorables but this is interfering with his queer party friends.

Well that’s a surprise (keeping your papers up-to-date)

Src: https://twitter.com/BryanDeanWright/status/1461411771151839233

Yep called it. Kite flying to test the reaction. “May be needed”

https://archive.md/aCAEl

Pay attention to the messaging. This is not a governmental diktat with major ramifications for civil liberties that can be opposed. They will “know”. This will “be the case”. And that will be that.

Tánaiste Leo Varadkar has said people may be required to get a third vaccine shot to validate their Covid passes in the future.
However, Mr Varadkar said the move is not currently under consideration and enough people will not have received booster shots to consider the policy until the new year

Mr Varadkar said: “I think it’s fair to say that our understanding of the virus and our understanding of the vaccines is evolving all the time.
It may well be the case. We don’t know this yet but but it may well be the case that you need three doses to be fully vaccinated,” he added.

I’d actually contribute €200 to a thinktank or tech company in San Francisco if they would give him a job there. We’d all be happier. #FuckOffLeo

I think he is the love child of a couple of think tanks already!

Looking over the official figures, today:

Fully % = 89.47%
Partially = 91.05

I can not find a 93-95% figure.

John Hopkins latest is 76.55%

The trouble with trouble makers is they often resort to blaming the minority of squirrels over the tracks, in an effort to distract the majority of squirrels form their involvement in the crime against all squirrels.

Translation is possible. Highly recommended 20 mins documentary from 80s Eastern Block.

Edit: this one is translated.

Ratcatcher 1986, wfo Łódź.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory

Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning (8th November)
Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score
Decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score
The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years.

Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.

This report summarizes those results
A total of 566 patients, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1

seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot.

Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac;
sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac;
HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac.

These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.

We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

https://www.thecardiologyadvisor.com/home/topics/acs/acute-coronary-syndrome-acs-biomarkers-mrna-covid19-vaccine/

Getting relatively mainstream in the UK, thanks to GB News which is going places Sky and the BBC won’t

‘Since July almost 10,000 Excess Non Covid deaths’