Brother Number One, Brother Number Two....

https://www.asb.sk/portal/UserFiles/Image/biznis/profily/osobnost/peter-bacon-vzdy-sa-snazim-pochopit-potreby-ludi/peter-bacon-vzdy-sa-snazim-pochopit-potreby-ludi-535.jpg

NAMA:
irishtimes.com/newspaper/bre … king24.htm

Hotels:
irishtimes.com/newspaper/fin … 61741.html

Motor Trade:
rte.ie/ie/frontline/entry/th … lopers_and

https://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/images/tile/2008/1204/1228337398461_15.jpg

NAMA:
rte.ie/news/2009/0906/banks.html

Anglo:
independent.ie/business/iris … 75708.html

Horse Racing:
racingpost.com/news/bloodsto … at/650419/

So where do I go for re-education?

NAMA, the mother of all punts… I know the Irish like a flutter but this is fucking ridiculous.

Brother by another mother

As far as I can tell the view of the independent economists seems to be - we bail out the banks, the hotels, the motor industry, the banks again, the horse racing industry, …

This job of being an independent economist looks like an easy lark - must give it a go.

I reckon the the print media, the construction industry, the teachers, the FTB, the Garda, the pharmacist, the solicitor, the publican, etc. would all be interested in my “innovative” solutions.

Brother Bacon on The Frontline on RTE1 now.

I wonder will he mix up cars or hotel rooms or non performing bank loans or whatever he is being paid to say…

Guys, guys, I’m getting sick sick sick of all this talk about bailing out banks, any of you who ever worked in sales were told from the beginning that people don’t buy from companies, they buy from people, so let’s quit all this talk about ‘the banks’ and get real - the ponzi scheme wasn’t run by banks, it was run by people, real people, called the directors, with real names, and real responsibility.
So let’s stop talking about ‘the banks’ and get real about the names who authorised the lending, the individuals, the bank directors, all of them who were more than happy to take the big pay cheques.
The ponzi fraud wasn’t driven by banks.
It was driven by real people, with real names, and they need to be named and shamed as often as possible.
Each and every one of them. Not bankers. People. Real People. People who shit and breath. People with names.
And people with addresses.

+1

Same goes for “the Government”.

TDs, Councillors, Department Secretaries, Principal Officers, CEOs of semi-states and quangoes, Directors and Board Members, etc etc.

All highly paid real people in positions of authority who frequently made dreadful decisions.

We’re going to need a big wall when the revolution comes…

Spot on.

https://www.niklassmith.com/torch%20mob.jpg

this chappy heading up nama which banks board was his brother on up to last year? (seeing that we are all about brotherhood)

Seen bacon on this last night, it was obvious from the way he was answering questions he had to stop and qualify the statements in his head before opening the gob. It was like (ok we’re talking about cars now so I’ll say this and it relates to this industry. It may not make sense but I’ll get paid anyway) :unamused:

I have posted about this PRICK and my experiences of him in real life before on the pin. I will try to find it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21347&p=246769&hilit=the+naked+chef%2C+peter+bacon#p246769

Here ya go. Sorry for the spellings. A few G&Ts that day IIRC. 8DD

Banks can only sell if customers want to buy

politicians need our votes to get elected

Your post would seem to point out the impression I got of him, and who the f*** is he other than what would appear to be another chancer.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Alan Dukes on Primetime tonight.

Bought and Sold!!!

Brian Cowen meets with the Queen of England and asks her, how come she has such an effective government?

“Well,” says the Queen, “the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.”

Cowen frowns “But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?”

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that’s easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.

" The Queen pushes a button. “Please send Gordon Brown in here, would you?”

Brown walks into the room. “Yes Ma’m?”

The Queen smiles. " Gordon. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister.

Who is it?"

Brown answers, “That would be me.”

“Yes! Very good,” says the Queen.

Cowen returns to Dublin and asks Martin Cullen, the same question.

“Martin. Answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It’s not your brother and it’s not your sister. Who is it?”

“I’m not sure,” says Cullen “Let me get back to you on that one.” He goes to his advisors but none can give him an answer.

Finally, he ends up in the toilet and recognises Willie O Dea’s shoes in the next cubicle.

“Willie can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it’s not your brother or your sister. Who is it?”

Minister O Dea yells back, “That’s easy. It’s me!”

Cullen smiles, and says, “Thanks!”

He goes back to Cowen.

“Howya, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It’s Willie O’ Dea.”

Cowen gets up, stomps over to Cullen, and smacks him one,

" Ya Gobshite it’s Gordon Brown!"

No disrespect to you personally, but you’d be shit at it. Whacky ideas are all well and good, but you’d need to come up with at least 4 bailouts per day AND keep a straight face.