"Buckle UP!" - The next 12 days and beyond

trump
shtf

“New administration”. Never mentioned Biden by name, not once…

Absolutely, definitely, totally a normal peaceful transfer of power to an incoming administration who feel utterly confident about the respect and love their 84 million voters have for them. For a virtual inauguration, in a “Greenzone” with over 25,000 National guard etc. as noted in other posts. Tomorrow is a very definite stay at home day.

Biden was also giving a speech today in Delaware, maybe around the same time as Trump, I read it only had a few thousand views, Trumps was over half a million on one YT channel, anyhoo, not many there in Delaware and security looks measures look lite enough.

“When I die…”

That link has updated the story headline:

Afaik Pelosi can not order anything, though I think she can request support to protect Capitol Hill as can the VPOTUS.

Let’s not forget that time, at the verglas minute, Trump grounding the plane as Pelosi and co were on coaches about to head off on a junket. She is not the head of the Military, the POTUS is which is still trump for a few more hours.

Some think Pelosi & Co have made enough seditious noises and requests at this point to justify a different course of action. :whistle:

This Jan 18th EO sets 22nd of January as day of National Sanctity of Human Life Day.

…NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim January 22, 2021, as National Sanctity of Human Life Day. Today, I call on the Congress to join me in protecting and defending the dignity of every human life, including those not yet born.

https://www.matchbook.com/events/politics/us-politics/1593058321380003/live-betting/biden-to-take-the-oath-of-office-before-feb-2-nd-2021

Biden 1/10 to be sworn into office by February.

How does this make sense, surely almost free money? He could die, I suppose. That seem unlikely.

Now I wonder who Pelosi is really afraid of.

Firs we have the “graffiti” on her house

Which was very strange. Firstly great care was taken only to spray paint the painted surfaces not the brickwork. Very easy to remove. Plus where were the Sec Service guys who are usually at the corner at Broadway. Feinsteins guys can be seen day and night at the entrance on Arguello

Then we have her laptop stolen by some Antifa type…

who out of the blue developed a huge interest in Trump and right wing groups. She is now charged as part of a conspiracy. She was probably the bag lady not the person who lifted the laptop.

Plus it seems there are a whole lot of really pissed off Guardsmen in DC. No prep made for them. Only prep for the usual 8K or so who usually turn up for an Inauguration. So the rest are sleeping on floors, no porta-potties, just MRE’s to eat, and most got no heads up beforehand so could do none of the usual home life preparation before deployment.

So at the moment Peolsi and her gang are easily the most hated people in DC. Trump still has a 51% approval rating. Among the NG guys currently freezing their asses off on the streets n DC I’d reckon at good 90% absolutely hate Pelois’s guts at the moment. Because she put them there. From what I hear the regular army guys are used to this kind of random shit but NG units, especially No-Go’s, are nt so probably not happy campers at the moment.

Lets hope no one throws a match into this exceptionally incendiary situation. All the MAGA folk have pretty much gone to ground to make it far more difficult for another “incident” to be manufactured. But they are mostly hunting folk so they know how to successfully bag a quarry. Unlike the other side they know the virtue of patience.

Exactly. He was spotted a good while ago.

Exactly.

They did not see Trump coming form the very start and that has been the pattern.

Remember when Trump took out Solemani, and Pelosi had not a clue and went mad.

Remember the time Trump grounded the Pelosi & CO’s junket flight at the very last minute.

In a letter to Pelosi, the president “postponed” the trip just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart. The “excursion” would be rescheduled following the end of the partial government shutdown, he said.

“In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate,” Trump wrote. “I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown.”

While Trump pulled the plug on using military aircraft for the journey, he gave the Democratic leader the option of flying commercially.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-grounding-of-pelosis-plane-sparks-political-outcry-one-sophomoric-response-does-not-deserve-another

Or anther example firing the firing of McCabe only days before he was about to qualify for a pension.

Then off the course the 11th hour appointment of the GOP lawyer to NSA.

That really rattled them. They’re rattled by something, I believe it is the unknown and it’s imminent delivery a the last minute.

Good point. Maybe this is the clean up operation which is a sign of confidence, less panic.

False confidence perhaps? :ninja:

However today’s media indicates they are rattled still and are throwing out all the what-if’s - the MSM equivalent of chaff.

Exactly.

Quick reminder some sources or intrigues might first get posted here news.thepropertypin.com minus any comment as a kind of repo of random crazy, and not all crazy random stuff makes it over here, which might surprise many, cause the random crazy is vast, VAST I tells ya!!! :ninja:

Speaking of crazy random stuff, this is doing the rounds, an alleged TCM schedule of movies, but it’s not verifiable online if you are outside US.

So perhaps someone in the correct territory by whatever means, can verify this graphic below is actually the schedule today for movies on www.tcm.comor not - thanks in advance. :wink:

Here is a link to a LIVE feed, already 50K waiting/watching.

President Donald Trump Sendoff Ceremony at Joint Base Andrews/Arrival in FL 1/20/21

LIVE NOW

This wouldn’t be the #BuckleUP thread without at least one citation of a Q drop. :wink:

As Trump and Melania step aboard AF1 for the last time, the door closed and it prepares for take off. I am reminded of this ancient cyber-text.

Nov 1st, 2017

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁|14x14
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

If you haven’t guessed it, 4,10, 20 is interpreted as DJT

This is supposed to show AF1 live in eh air, must be a decoy possibly leaving from Reagan Airport.

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=adfdf8

Big explosion in Madrid - https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1351894738895568898

“His one and only son”. Completely insane. The devotion to the con man is incredible.

What’s also insane is how a grown man can spray that much fake tan on his face. Christ he saved the most embarrasing triple coating of his tenure for his farewell.

Spotted watching live. Now the sun is reporting it as a “fiasco”.

I did notice the football going on the plane and wondered about the arrangements for handover

“On 20 January, the extra footballs will be out of town somewhere with their designees, leaving just Mike Pence’s briefcase unless the White House Military Office has prepared, or already has on hand, another backup for Mr Biden.”

So if Mike Pence is going to the inauguration (thought reports indicated this), then his football could be transferred to Biden? I guess ideally there’s supposed to be a VP to VP transfer at the same time as well, but it’s a workaround for now?