Building 7 - Do you see it Fall?

You don’t need me to do it. Every one of them has been thoroughly debunked before. You won’t have seen / believed it because you never leave the conspiracy madhouse. Most of it is simply arguments from incredulity or so far beyond stupid as to not merit more than cursory attention. There were flashes and bangs before the collapse? Something to do with the 10,000 gallons of jet fuel perhaps. There was a freefall collapse explainable only by explosives? Poppycock …

And let’s consider the conspiracy alternative: the building was wired for demolition, a job normally taking weeks of meticulous work. Tons of explosives and/or pyrotechnics had to stay in close proximity to the columns and supports they were intended to sever. And they were deployed at the precise failure point where a jetliner happened to have crashed into the building an hour earlier without disrupting the planned demolition. What an amazing coincidence, huh? Or, rather, what a pathetically stupid bunch of cranks believe this shit.

That a rather stupid statement. For a start, how would it make me a conspiracy theorist? And secondly, it’s a stupid lie that you just fabricated.

The official narrative beats all that stupid conspiracy crap hands down.

As I said the last time you trotted out the same horse shite, I’ve never said anything about JFK on this forum, never intend to, and have no interest one way or another.

No, I have many disagreements with the official narrative which I have posted about extensively.

If you mean I don’t think it’s a “plandemic”, you haven’t even got as far as defining what you mean by that term. Probably because you know how f*ckin’ asinine it will sound should you actually commit it to words.

Anything else I can help you with?

You’re a conspiracy theorist due to the fact that you continually peddle the official 9/11 narrative which is the biggest conspiracy theory in the history of mankind (two aluminum planes can cause the demolition of three steel and concrete framed skyscrapers into dust and molten metal???). :thinking:
And you’re beyond salvation if you still can’t see that there’s a hidden agenda behind this Corona 19 thing.
Anyway no need to respond- it’s exhausting trying to reason with you. :expressionless:

I don’t think you understand the meaning of the term conspiracy theory. It is something that involves an improbably large number of people working in concert. All you are disputing about the official narrative is the physics. And that’s just from incredulity and ignorance about the nature of the building collapses. Your version doesn’t have much in the way of substantiated physical evidence. But what makes it a conspiracy theory is the utter implausibility of the motives, opportunity, chain of command and inter-organisational links that would have to be involved. (Of course, these are never spelled out in detail because the aim of the conspiracy theorist is never to actually prove the case, but just to titillate themselves about a jumble of random – and often fabricated – “facts”).

What is it, then? Spell it out in detail along with your evidence. We both know you won’t, because you can’t. All you can do is post a bunch of rightwing maniac youtubers repeating the same shite as yourself, round and round in a self-reinforcing frenzy. You didn’t do it the last time I asked, and you won’t do it this time. You’ll just lie low for a while and then repeat the same shite all over again, as if the plausibility improved with each repeat.

Reasoning involves reasons. You haven’t provided any.

The video you posted clears up absolutely nothing and there is no explanation how a 47 storey skyscraper that wasn’t hit can collapse in the same fashion as WTC 1&2.

The comments under the video are very telling. Are all those people conspiracy theorists too? :roll_eyes:

It was a four-minute snip of a documentary made for the uneducated layperson. Only conspiracy nuts believe that youtube videos contain detailed analyses.

Yep, most of the commenters on that video were conspiracy nuts, as are most of the commenters on most vids that have anything to do with 9/11. That’s the nature of the echo chamber. It’s self-reinforcing. A cosy society of Dunning-Krugers.

There were a few exceptions, such as this comment:

No. I simply accept the peer-reviewed, scientific studies that have stood up to years of intense, global scrutiny, whereas you believe a bunch of poorly edited videos compiled by conmerchants and tinfoil hat wearing members of the lunatic fringe.

P.S. WTC 7 didn’t collapse in the same fashion as 1&2. That one was a progressive collapse.

IMHO the whole “what really happened on 9/11” is a complete rabbit hole.

Even if you knew exactly what happened (assuming it was different that the official narrative)…what good would it do you?

It would make you feel like you were in on some secret knowledge, shared only by a few cognoscenti. That’s the draw of conspiracy theories to people like our Little Divil. It’s why he keeps referring to me as “Paul” (edited out of his last comment). He likes to feel he knows stuff about stuff. Conspiracy nuts don’t give a rats ass about 9/11 as a horrible tragedy.

Back Street Boys eat your heart out, when they were dancing were they singing too or was it ad-libbing to a (pre-recorded) backtrack? :whistle:

If you’ve never seen September clues before you’ve never see September clues.

https://www.septemberclues.info/

I know a number of the most experienced senior fire officers in Ireland. Spent 10 years working with them. None of them believed the official narrative. They said that the heat energy never got to a sustained 700 degree plus as it dissapated out through the broken glass windows.

Block 7 was a joke.

Here we are all in this together

https://mobile.twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1436688502398328838/photo/1

His name never appeared on Social Security Dead index. Quite old face for 26 year old.
Fake victim or patsy?

I presume he has a fake family and fake school friends also?

Vicsims

Could it be so?

http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=18

Our latest research in 2009 has brought us to a series of remarkable discoveries in the collection of victim stories. What began as an insightful look at theCNN.com 9/11 Victim Memorial, the original source of the death reports, turned into realization after realization that the entire body of victims - from the airplanes, to the Pentagon, to the World Trade Center - had all been created at the same time by an “identity generating” software program which creates ‘digital’ people with (oft improbable) fictitious names. Anyone armed with a little patience and a discerning attitude should be able to realize that the CNN Victim Memorial is a preposterous list of counterfeit identities. As a result, the full extent of the 9/11 simulation - heroes, victims and villains - is revealed as the absurd, fabricated drama that it is.

https://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims.shtml

You need a holiday OW