Building 7 - Do you see it Fall?

A war against morons you say? Count me in.

I watched the second plane hit live on CNN Spain. Even from the TV footage at the time it was clearly a UA jet (the paint job was unmistakable to anyone with even a passing interest in plane spotting). I don’t know what level of troll it takes to dispute this, but it’s a pretty sad lilfe to live.

One thing the internet made possible when youtube appeared and bandwidth began to increase, was the ability to go back and watch as much, maybe all of the footage from that day, live and recorded from many many sources, so many sources. Over time even more appeared, as some people discovered audio or audio and visual on SD cards or old cameras found in drawer or picked up in a yard sale, who knows, we have to remember very much pre-iphone time and camera phones were not a thing, many things, were not a thing.

These days, it’s not at all easy to find a lot of the early video that appeared on YouTube. Really good video. Really interesting never before seen angles. Incredible reactions of Shock & Awe. Really shocking things. There are some amazing, rather unbelievable statements caught on camera as it happened. Truly incredible eye witness testimony right at the moment of maximum shock & awe, carnage and incredible devastation.

Can You See it?

Can you tell what that black thing is?

There are two black things, this thing and the the other Black thing. It’s not too hard to find but you have to watch the LIVE footage to find the second black thing. If you blink you might miss it. It should be in most of the incredible LIVE feed footage from that unbelievable day. If you find the first black thing the second is very close to it. It’s not hard. It’s a very unusual thing, both these black things make for interesting viewing. I have found both the black things. They make for interesting thinking. On such a black day there are so many things like these two black things but you will have to go see for yourself.

PS200306 must work for the government (PS = public sector).
Any criticism or doubting of government, including approved foreign governments (i.e. USA), must not be tolerated because it’s the government, no need to go any further.

MOD NOTE - This is not allowed speculation or within the terms of forum or civil and good faith engagement and looks a bit trolly. So let’s leave it at that.

A response was required to the beyond absurd assertion by ps200306 that
“Every time I think I’ve gotten to the bottom of the conspiratorial psyche – how it’s all about acceptance as part of a contrarian “community” – I get jolted back toward a much more uncomfortable conclusion… that’s it’s a tragic confluence of liars, idiots, and people on the make.”

To even categorise believing the twin towers were demolished (not brought down by planes) as ‘conspiracy theory’ is beyond absurd, ps and others make themselves look right eejits by saying so. Like the many who believe/know the towers were demolished by explosives or weapons (other than planes), I do not fall within the description liar, idiot or person on the make and we have the right to say so and must say so.

ps200306 is a self-proclaimed expert on all things climate related yet he hadn’t been aware of the existence of geoengineering and weather modification until I informed him recently on the Global Warming thread. He has some extremely rigid views on such matters as climate change and all so-called conspiracy theories.

You just made that up. You undoubtedly think it sounds like a nice rhetorical flourish, but if you don’t want to be accused of sounding moronic you should stick to things you can possibly know about. That’s not one. I’ll stop referring to people as morons when they show any signs of exercising their critical faculties and start dealing with facts.

Nope, you just made that up too. I’ve never proclaimed myself to be an expert on anything climate related, let alone “all things”. If you have any evidence to the contrary, now’s your chance to point it out. However, as you’ve just uncritically posted two videos laces with lies and won’t retract any of them when they are pointed out to you, I won’t hold my breath.

As for that global warming thing … I’ve known about silver iodide cloud seeding for decades. It’s true I didn’t realise there were companies offering “weather modification” on your wedding day. But that’s only because I didn’t believe there could be morons willing to pay 100k for such an obviously brain dead endeavour. But again, I underestimated the lack of critical thinking that humans are capable of.

Look at it this way – cloud seeding was designed to induce rain. Estimates of its efficacy range from no effect at all, to 5-15% enhanced rainfall. Now somebody comes along and turns this on its head: instead of using it to make rain on demand (which it can’t do to begin with), we’re gonna use it to make it not rain when you don’t want it. And we’ll do it by seeding clouds up to a week ahead of time. What sort of moron thinks that rain bearing weather fronts just sit there for a week? Must be the sort of moron who has never looked at a weather report and seen weather fronts moving at typical speeds of 25 mph, four thousand miles in a week. Warm fronts move slower, but their effects are just as spread out.

What’s more, the difference between making it rain “right here right now” and making it not rain in a couple of days time is that instead of seeding a particular spot you would have to affect literally tens of thousands of square kilometres given the uncertainties of timing and direction of arrival. In short, you’d have to be a moron to think it could possibly work. But since they only offer it in France where the continental high ensures that you probably won’t come looking for your money back anyway, you can be sure that the only thing the “cloud busters” need to predict in advance is that there are lots of people with more money than sense. And that seems a pretty safe bet.

But actually none of that is the least bit relevant because the context was a so-called “journalist” interviewing a moron who thinks that such wedding scams provide support for his batty notion that the fuel dump ports on aeroplane wings are chemtrail sprayers. That’s the sort of conjoining of disconnected data which is the hallmark of the moronic conspiracy thinker.

It’s raining morons. Did you know, you can seed crowds with boron and morons will fall for it?

It’s astonishing what people fall for. And then lash around looking for conspiracies.
While the real conspiracies (hint: global wealth concentration due to low taxes on the rich) are ignored.
Meanwhile we all get to work harder, less securely, for longer, because the loons are looking for chemtrails or swallowing coal dust hopelessness about the environment.

Indeed I made it up. And no, it doesn’t sound moronic. Just an observation from a reader baffled at the determination of some such as ps to support the official 9/11 story despite everything we have learned since that terrible day. For ps and co, if media organs such as RTE or Irish Times say something then it must be fact, no need to probe further. For ps and co, there’s no such thing as fake news.

You really think the established story is fake and all the conspiracies are true?
I see it that the 911 conspiracies are fake and are a distraction from the rest of the conspiracies. There are plenty of them, and you have to be wilful to ignore them.
Conspiracy: a global cabal is sowing discord and helplessness to weaken progressive democracies.
Conspiracy: the 1% are ripping us off with tax exemptions, compliant tax havens, piece-work wages and removal of employment rights. And we are cheering them on as Uber, Lyft, Deliveroo and the like.
Conspiracy: Polluters want you to believe that there’s no man-made climate change and anyway you’re helpless to do anything about it.
Conspiracy: Libertarians want you to believe the rules that protect you from the powerful and accountable are harming you.

These are all real conspiracies, yet you ignore them.

This thread is about WTC 7, let’s limit conspiracy talk to that.
Was WTC 7 brought down by fire? No it was not.
Was WTC 7 expertly demolished? Yes it was.
And 19 years on the US government has still not investigated that or explained why.

Are you being serious or am I missing something humourous or ironic?

Perhaps you can post us up a YouTube clip of a United Airlines jet hitting the south tower. Should be relatively easy to find.
Be careful though…the rabbit hole goes deep on this one.

Does office furniture burn at a hot enough temperature to cause the simultaneous catastrophic failure of all the supporting structures of a steel and concrete 47 storey skyscraper and cause it to collapse symmetrically into its own footprint at free fall speed? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The laws of physics took a day off on September 11th 2001.

No, you’re not missing anything, WTC 7 was EXPERTLY DEMOLISHED and most people now know that.

This thread is about building 7, let’s leave it to that. Apparently.

edit: anyway, the engineering science of how metals cope with high temperatures is pretty settled. Repeating fake talking points is dumb at this stage.

And my comment was about Building 7. You also appear to be very attached to the official narrative and are attempting to shut down any dissenting opinions. Another disinformation agent perhaps.

I’ve posted this before but it bears repeating.

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

― Carl Sagan, [The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark]

You do know that Carl Sagan was known to his colleagues as “BHA” - Butt-Head Astronomer. All these guys were PhDs, Sagan was a showman. Not a very convincing source if you want to win a technical arguement.