Burning-men 2017, Witch hunts and beyond

I think its just the latest front in the leadership battle since the election. Lots of people willing to use any cover for a grab for power. Catherine Martin is no different…if Hazel Chu was a man, she would just have a different excuse. The Greens are a fascinating bunch…they really seem intent on hurting each other more than their opponents.

It is what communists do. It eats itself in the end. Always.

No. They are very intent on hurting us, they view each other as unfortunate collateral damage in the war about which mob of maniacs gets to hurt us.

The green ideology requires draconian/authoritarian powers to implement their ideas. So any idea they’re democrats is all a sham.

You may well be right. This incident is internal and personal though, the 5 who voted for Hazel Chu were her partner Patrick Costello, Catherine Martin, her husband, her brother as well as Neasa Hourigan who was sanctioned by Eamon Ryan last year. Its an internal power struggle using feminist solidarity as a misdirection.

I’m waiting for the photo of them walking by the Grand Canal with one of them no longer in it…I just don’t know which one it will be.

Very possible.

Or, it really is about feminism. It is a fight about how marxist-feminist the Green movement will be. Eamon Ryan is never going to lead society to a pre-civilization, matriarchal, low testosterone utopia.

I can tell you, there’s one person you need to keep out of your way in a workplace - a woman who used to be beautiful.

That’s certainly an interesting take

Out on his ear because he is not a Dr.Varadkar ?

Cancelled for telling the truth. Another Sacrifice at the altar of wishful thinking.

His remarks prompted an immediate backlash and he quickly offered a comprehensive apology.
Describing his remarks as “entirely inappropriate and insensitive,” he said: “I made inaccurate and harmful generalisations about the continent of Africa that do not reflect reality, and instead serve only to perpetuate stereotypes. I take personal responsibility for my comments and recognise the hurt I have caused in making them.”
During an onstage panel discussion on investment, Dr O’Connor had said: “The great problem that we found trying to electrify Africa with renewable energy has been the lack of capability.
“When you go and talk to the ministers and the prime ministers and the ministers for finance, they do not have that tradition of democracy.
“They are largely tribal societies; they don’t have the educated cadres who are going to be able to do this. I see if we get our policies right in the west we certainly could do it but we have the big problem and that problem is the lack of profitability.”

Honourable mention of Naomi Wolf who has been suspended form twitter.

This was an outrageous affair with the usual suspects jumping onboard the hysteria bandwagon - including Hazel Chu.

Reports of ‘body shaming’ at Carlow school criticised by Ombudsman (irishtimes.com)

A report in the Nationalist about alleged “body shaming” at a school in Carlow, which was based on inaccurate claims on social media, has been criticised by the Press Ombudsman.

Presentation College Carlow ) was at the centre of a social media storm last year caused by false allegations that female students at the school had been told not to wear clothing that made male teachers uncomfortable.

The false claims on social media led to an online petition against “sexism against female students” which was signed by thousands of people.

The principal of the school, Ray Murray, went on national radio to try to point out that what was being claimed on social media was incorrect.

What in fact had happened was that a reminder to students about the rules on uniforms, in the context of changes governing the wearing of training gear on PE days, had led to false rumours that the motivation for the reminder was discomfort among male staff.

The Press Ombudsman has now upheld a complaint by Mr Murray about a report published in the Nationalist in November 2020, which appeared under the headline: Anger at “body shaming” of girls in Carlow school .

The sub-head on the article read: Teenage girls told not to wear tight clothing as it made teachers “uncomfortable” .

Mr Murray, in his complaint, said it was completely untrue to say that teenage girls in the school had been told not to wear tight clothing because it made teachers uncomfortable.

He also said it was untrue that female students had been told not to wear tight leggings, or to roll up their skirts too short, or to tighten their jumpers, as this was too revealing of their body shape.

Mr Murray said the school had declined to comment as it did not want to “provide fuel for the fire of a non-story frenzy circulating on social media”.

The Ombudsman decided the Nationalist had breached Principle 1 of the Code of Practice of the Press Council of Ireland, which concerns truth and accuracy.

Andy Murray is the biggest simp in sport. But when you see his mother you understand. 34 years of brainwashing.