This is quite a nice apartment complex in Terenure/Templeogue, Dublin. Rental prices of the 2-beds therein have always varied strangely, but today (thanks no doubt to the new Daft report on falling rents), lunacy has just set in.
Note that there is a rear block or two in the development that would command a bit of a premium, overlooking the leafy bit of the park itself. Some apartments mention this to justify a higher price.
A selection of asking prices. First, the more, er, ‘sane’-looking ones:
- 1250, dropped by 150 last month, was 1600 last year. daft.ie/2641235
- Lowered by 150 to 1150 today. Win! daft.ie/2712716
- Lowered by 50 today to 1250: daft.ie/2704161
- 1300, lowered by 50 late last month, early high in March of 1400: daft.ie/2687314
- 1200, lowered by 50 last month: daft.ie/2701710
- 1250, no movement. daft.ie/2709577
- 1350, no movement. daft.ie/2713601
- Upped by 100 today to 1350. Was 1600 Sep. last year. Went from 1450 to 1250 at end of March this year! : daft.ie/2548617
- Upped the price by 100 today to 1350: daft.ie/2707575
- 1600, entered today. No mention of rear block exclusivity: daft.ie/2715111
- 1600, no mention of rear block. daft.ie/2700532
- 1600, upped by 200 in late March from 1400! This is after a drop in early March from 1500 to 1400. No mention of rear block or particular exclusivity. daft.ie/2587189
- Lowered by 50 today to 1250. Now says NO OFFERS PLEASE. But was at 1200 early last month! Lots of messing with the price in last 2 months. daft.ie/2691371
- 1450, lowered from 1600 late last month: daft.ie/2695103
- 1600, entered today: daft.ie/2715111
- Three 1600/1700/1600s claiming rear block bordering park (haven’t supplied links here, easily searched). I like one of them in particular: it advertises “FROM €1600” as if expecting an upward bidding war.
(Thanks to the Property Bee plugin!)