Cakewalk Coin - The Pilot Social Credit and gamification of Ruling over Drone Island

Social Credit System

DCC aiding and abetting CCP is bid to create parallel economy and currency using unwitting public and local businesses, to usher in a new techno-communist era.

A pilot scheme like this would erupt into flames dare they think about applying it to their workers.

Earlier this year.

Introducing the “Cakewalk Coin”

They are FAT on the power they believe they have form the jabby jab.

Dubliners will be “paid” for a walk in the park with “civic dollars” they can cash in for coffee and cake and other goods and services, in an effort to encourage outdoor exercise.

As The Irish Times reports, visitors to five parks in the Dublin 8 area can earn the community currency if they sign up for a new smart phone app to allow Dublin City Council to track their park use.

The scheme is being piloted in the area from the Liberties to Inchicore, following research by the council’s Smart D8 team which found just 40 per cent of local residents took regular exercise, but 92 per cent said they would use a park for exercise if it was available to them.

Printer goes Brrrr… bakers go Bake! :cake:

Are DCC allowed issue credit like this or create currency? Financial regulator?

I think the people in this pilot should be allowed get a DCC pension no? They are working for the DCC after all. What has revenue to say on the matter? I’d like to see a determination. Where are the unions?

If they can issue currency, and pretend employ people, and make them work for their cake, then anyone can issue currency and pay their employees with cake.

Happy days folks! Innovative times folks! :dipso:

Dubliners to be paid with ‘civic dollars’ for a walk in the park

The scheme is being piloted in the area from the Liberties to Inchicore, following research by the council’s Smart D8 team which found just 40 per cent of local residents took regular exercise, but 92 per cent said they would use a park for exercise if it was available to them. Photo: PA Images

Dubliners will be “paid” for a walk in the park with “civic dollars” they can cash in for coffee and cake and other goods and services, in an effort to encourage outdoor exercise.

As The Irish Times reports, visitors to five parks in the Dublin 8 area can earn the community currency if they sign up for a new smart phone app to allow Dublin City Council to track their park use.

The scheme is being piloted in the area from the Liberties to Inchicore, following research by the council’s Smart D8 team which found just 40 per cent of local residents took regular exercise, but 92 per cent said they would use a park for exercise if it was available to them.

Visitors to St Audoen’s Park, St Patrick’s Park, Weaver Park and Oscar Square in the Liberties, and Grattan Park in Inchicore who use the app will be rewarded with civic dollars for every 30 minutes they spend in the park up to a limit of 5 dollars a day.

The system uses GPS data and allows users to opt in once they enter a park. Their data is anonymised, and a user’s session will end automatically once they walk out of the park. Data gathered will be used by the council to analyse park usage and allow for future planning and infrastructure improvements.

The dollars can be cashed in for discounts in a number of local businesses including Little Bird cafe, the Bike Hub, Mobility Genie, the Digital Hub and Epic Ireland.

Innovative approaches

The dollars can also be donated to community organisations for more expensive services including marketing or IT advice and legal consultations, with participating companies including Core Tech IT, Paul Saxon Consulting, Éire Graphic Design and VAVA Influencers.

The Smart D8 project was established earlier this year to investigate innovative approaches to improve citizens’ health and wellbeing in Dublin 8, with the involvement of St James’s Hospital and the Digital Hub.

The civic dollars pilot will run for five months, with the aim of attracting 1,000 users in the first two months, and could be rolled out to other parks in the city if successful.

Organisations accepting dollar donations include Warrenmount Community Education Centre, Robert Emmet Community Development Project, Solas Project and Fatima Groups United.

The scheme had the potential to “improve the health and wellbeing of our citizens”, Lord Mayor of Dublin Alison Gilliland said.

“We need to encourage increased use of our parks, and the civic dollars project will do that while having the added benefit of contributing to local businesses and community organisations.”

Src: https://archive.md/vdf0k

D8 has been a beach head for invading SmartCity forces many years in advance of the current Governments led Global Pharma Pandemic Coup.

How long before you lose your walk privileges? No coin for you. You ate too much cake fatty! Oh and you too, yes you, you who refused to wear your mask to school when you were 9, and you resisted the vaccine program until you were 12. You need to walk twice as much to get half measure of cake in these designated parks only.

Social Credit makes you FREE.

A high concentration of queers in D8, who’ll love this…

:icon_beer:Perhaps they could give them or anyone extra Cakewalk coin if they would be so mindful as to clean up their discarded condoms and bottles and cans from the Phoenix Park where families and children walk for some civic amneity who may inadvertently stumble upon them - sure there is nothing like lacerating yourself on a broken vodka bottle and contamination the wound with a used johnny or two for a full blown Dublin park experience.

:icon_beer: It would be nice if the phoenix park was not a outdoor sex fest as soon as darkness descends, but it has historical form so I would expect arguments of culture and the like might trump, perhaps they could at publish official times for outdoor riding activities.

:icon_beer: Tbh there is a notable uptick in discarded johnnies all over the place. Makes one wonder as to the tune and flavour of these times. I wonder would they consider taking a leaf out of Minister for Sharing Eamon Ryan’s book, and apply his modest advice and start sharing the Johnny’s to cut down on the carbon latex footprint for great return?

:icon_beer: Surely we can monetise this, maybe polyamory festival, such might be required to deal with any imported imbalance in the sexes, so we don’t end up with an unregulated rape fest, were no johnny’s will be used, and abortions will sky rocket, perhaps we could throw a few cakewalk coins at that, maybe a cuckold fest could be held in the park, get some cultural enrichment going, I think the little man might be up for that kind of lark in the park don’t you?

:icon_beer: The land of Sankes and Collars, great name for it!

:icon_beer: I’d say Macron might be over to the park again for that one.

:icon_beer: So much coin to be had, minted we would be.

:icon_beer: Nothing like a OP derailing their own thread, freedom is free… Happy Days!

:icon_beer: @pill ya bollix, outside for a settler!

Alison Gilliland is a functionary of UN Agenda 2030 5th columnist group Common Purpose. Here she is at 1:55 basically boasting about colluding with other “graduates”:

This scheme would likely be highly successful if the credits could be cashed in for cans of Dutch gold….given the number of free range boozers in the area.

Belfast had a trial too

Belfast successfully trialled a community currency mobile app which enables people to earn ‘Civic Dollars’ for the time they spend in local parks.

Through their Amazing Spaces, Smart Places project, Belfast City Council is exploring how data and innovative technologies can help manage parks and open spaces, ensuring they are safe, accessible and enjoyed by all.

Hmm, you raise a good point there, the app will need a share function if it is to handle culturally sensitive linguistic nuances such as going dutch going forward, otherwise it might cause offence to someone, and then the app would have to be cancelled including the whole scheme.

Yea I think a share steps option would negate that problem. I feel the need to setup a charity to help people share their steps with the less fortunate. Donate your steps campaign. It could sell miniature shoes or cans as token badges.

Yep, they will definitely need to include a share fucntion becasue otherwise it will exclude those who can not walk about much or at all. We can’t have that, it must be inclusive, and I don’t think you should have to reside in Ireland either to share steps, that is not fair, or to claim your cakewalk prize.

I think we are all agreed so. The app will need a share steps function, what other features should it have so it is fully inclusive?

How, about allowing immigrants 3 or 4 steps for every one step they take, helping to address the massive step shortfall they experience when they arrive here, they can not compete with the rampant step privilege of the locals, step reparations for all the steps stolen from their ancestors by their ancestors in the movies. Ok, that could be big deal, a real value add buy in feature. It will get lots of downloads. Cool.

What else, well, I dunno, I still think it should display your DCC pension in increments on the app, each step equates to x amount of DCC pension. Yea, ok that’s fine. that should be easy. Once you install the app you are immediately entitled to a pension.

What about the carbon footprint?

Hang on will all these steps not increase a user carbon footprints everywhere? I need more time to think about this, we might need ot hire in a green consultant to pad this problem out.

Also if you fart while walking, do you loose steps. I don’t think refugees should loose steps, or immigrants, or those on welfare, but if you are fully employed and fart then you need to own your gas privilege, a lot of money and carbon went into that far, so I’d say the app should be able to sense the slight deviation in your normal gait and calculate the volume of fart gas released, and deduct accordingly from your step count based on a calculation formula decided by a diverse committee. Ok, that seems like fair and socially equitable feature.

Maybe we should include big ticket target to really motivate mass adoptions, targets like if you are non-national you get a house after 50,000 steps, but if you are seventh son of a seventh son born and bred then you would need to accumulate about 6 trillion inter generational steps before you are allowed consider apply for a gaff… as we all know, house privilege is out of control and most who have housing should step back and think about all the hurt and shame they cause in those that are unhoused. So yea, if you take things a step too far, you loose you gaff and it is donated to the top player on the step leaderboard who is not currently resident in a family abode.

COol, This app is going to be amazing. I’m sure there is tons of room for more features :icon_beer:

Having consistently called out the absolute bollox that the Carbon Foot print is for 13 years on this site, and where it might be going, here we are - “stay tuned”

Have you noticed how from Kamala Harris to this guy and all those in-between, they use a Children’s TV or Nursery Rhyme style and pattern of speaking for message delivery.

This tells you a lot not about he media training but the techniques for a specific agenda outcome.