Calais situation / Refugees, Syria and something else?

How many Hungarians want to be exploited?

theguardian.com/world/2018/ … -slave-law

It’s nothing do with the UN migration pact you moron.

And it didn’t even happen in Marrakesh…Double moron.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-46632182

oh did you think I was somehow making out that they were beheaded because of the UN migration pact?! Nevermind your points are so well made, it has nothing to do with anything - well said. We can rest easy that none of this is related and we dont have to worry about ISIS sympathisers moving from that part of the world to Europe. Nor do we have to worry that the UN pact, which many EU countries signed, will make this movement easier.

I tip my hat to your superior debating skills

There’s no “appear” about it. We’re living in a time where In-Group thinking has been successfully stigmatised. Welcome to heaven ! Or hell depending on your view point.

What’s ironic is that Out-Group thinkers believe they’re going to create a sort of heaven on earth with this agenda. Which is what fascist Germany was aiming for too, But it’s an immanentist heresy I think, just as fascism was.

Subjugation of basic survival instincts is what we call civilisation.

Are you saying it is ok to be stuck on a boat if they don’t celebrate Christmas?

I`d say it would be better to tow the boats back to Africa

None probably.

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/108 … 36/video/1

brusselstimes.com/belgium/po … -impressed

independent.co.uk/news/worl … 06546.html

Except he has no connections with any “far right” groups and according to the prosecutors had clear signs of a mental illness at time of attack.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/autoattacke-von-bottrop-haftbefehl-gegen-fahrer-erlassen-15968658.html

The original source of the Indy story was Der Spiegel. Which has massive “fake news” problems of its own at the moment. Not just a one off case. By far the funniest story of the year. Der Spiegels little debacle of Fake but True stories. In a way final payback for how they stitched up Franz Josef Strauss many years ago.

Now the four “migrant” teens attacking people in the Amberg train-station, those were “racists” attacks. Against Germans.

Except he has no connections with any “far right” groups and according to the prosecutors had clear signs of a mental illness at time of attack.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/autoattacke-von-bottrop-haftbefehl-gegen-fahrer-erlassen-15968658.html

The original source of the Indy story was Der Spiegel. Which has massive “fake news” problems of its own at the moment. Not just a one off case. By far the funniest story of the year. Der Spiegels little debacle of Fake but True stories. In a way final payback for how they stitched up Franz Josef Strauss many years ago.

Now the four “migrant” teens attacking people in the Amberg train-station, those were “racists” attacks. Against Germans.

euronews.com/2019/01/06/rep … 1546892857

80% of terrorist attacks in France carried out by people on already on a watchlist.

Our institutions know who these people are and refuse to act against them.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-a … -1.3751681

Above lad with Irish nationality arrested fighting for Islamic State in Syria. One wonders how many people he may have beheaded, raped, tortured…our leader has of course stressed that consular support is very much available for this son of Eirin.

The media narrative is that he is a Belarussian who came to Ireland, presumably was naturalised and later fell into the clutches of radicalisers, presumably in one of Dublin’s new Maddrass-type operations ie little fault on the part of the Irish authorities.

However, Ive known a few Russians and Belarussians in my time and Id be fairly certain, based on both appearance and surname, that this guy isnt ethnically Russian…he looks and sounds like a native of one of the Stans or maybe even Chechnya. Perhaps obtained a Belarussian passport somehow along the way prior to entering Ireland…which would beg the question, what sort of security checks are applied to Shatters children prior to their being granted Irish passports at the Diversity love ins/citizenship ceremonies held every few months?

Assuming he is from the part of the world I think he is, and given that its acknowledged that he was on a Garda terrorist watch list, Id be highly surprised if the Gardai were not aware of his activities at the point in time that he was awarded said Irish citizenship.

Further, Id be surprised if he wasnt an Islamist radical at the point in time he entered Ireland.

Im also guessing that this story will disappear from view as quickly as the one about the previous Islamist nut who wandered across the border and began trying to murder random people in Dundalk.

thejournal.ie/dundalk-attac … 9-Jan2018/

You’ll recall that he was shipped off to the Central Mental Hospital quicksmart…which again resulted in it sinking into the Irish media’s black hole of the unspoken ie stories that may upset the establishment’s narrative.

This is the same media black hole which,presumably, prohibits any questioning of policy around the granting of EU Treaty Rights willy nilly to all and sundry who land on these shores a la the lad who was identified by his GNIB card, issued in Dublin, following his having stabbed numerous people on London Bridge two years ago.

independent.ie/world-news/e … 92595.html

Yes. Close your eyes. Put your fingers in your ears. Repeat after me…“Diversity is our strength”. Continue to repeat it until your children believe it and put it into practice, perhaps on an unaccompanied trekking holiday to Morrocco…

news.sky.com/story/fifteen-men- … o-11595382

…right up to the point that somebody is sawing their head off with a kitchen knife.

Meanwhile RTE says Larry Gogan is retiring. Tubs will no doubt get the interview.

Leo and Simon still pushing hard for the best boys in the Brussels class

Ireland to receive migrants after Malta reaches relocation agreement
rte.ie/news/world/2019/0109 … -to-malta/

‘I don’t believe Irish citizens go there on their holidays’: Flanagan says State will work to bring Lisa Smith back from Syria
thejournal.ie/lisa-smith-fl … 8-Mar2019/

“Sharp rise in number of asylum seekers living in emergency accommodation”

rte.ie/news/2019/0312/10358 … provision/

Impact of Brexit as more economic migrants chose Ireland rather than an angrier Britain?

Hundreds of undocumented immigrants occupied France’s biggest airport on Sunday, filling an entire terminal and demanding to see the country’s prime minister.

Footage posted on Twitter shows roughly 500 migrants chanting in Terminal 2 of Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, as about a dozen riot police in tactical gear hold them back.

“France does not belong to the French! Everyone has a right to be here!” one protester can be heard yelling into a loudspeaker.

Was on holiday with my sibling the other day. He says the same thing. Anybody, from anywhere in the world, should be allowed to go and live wherever and whenever they want. Apart from the misguided ethics, does anybody ever consider the sheer impracticality of such a stance?