CIF calls for stamp duty moratorium

Anything to avoid selling at the market price

Until next years budget?

Feb then?

Do you know its the gobshitery of this guy that gets to me, the country is going to hell in a hand basket, the government hasnt a pot to piss in cause they squandered it on section 23 for their friends and so forth and this guy wants tax breaks for FTBs when the banks wont give them a mortgage.
What part of "would you ever fu** off and take the CIF with you does he not understand do you think? Its time to change the record Tom from “We Are The Champions” to “Another One Bites The Dust”. :unamused:

Or what about something from Oliver
In this life, one thing counts
In the bank, large amounts
I’m afraid these don’t grow on trees,
You’ve got to pick-a-pocket or two

You’ve got to pick-a-pocket or two, boys,
You’ve got to pick-a-pocket or two.

I’m going straight over to vote for Tom as Time Magazines person of the year. HURRAH FOR TOM, HE’S SAVED US ALL!

Far better than those “Hope” and “Time for Change” messages from Barrack.

This is hilarious. Tom is completely contradicting himself.

2 weeks ago it was all about the government needing to release the VAT in all the unsold houses. Now he wants relief and VAT discounting. Ha ha ha ha ha.

As Random Walk said; you don’t hear car dealers talking about all the VAT money that can be released from BMW’s if only they could get a few tax breaks from the government.

Or the publicans, VAT and duty to be released from pints.

Call me a pedantic fook and confirmed by the Govts budget website ( budget.gov.ie/ ) we have already had the 09 Budget. If this clown doesn’t even realise what budgetary year we are in what value are his ramblings worth ?

It’s called research Tom - I likes to know what I’m babbling about 8DD

Or maybe we give him what he want’s but I’m not sure how much of a stimulus would be achieved over the next 2 weeks with Christmas shutting down the country :smiley: