'Claddagh' 9 Temple Villas Rathmines D6 (-€7.25m, -72.5%)

Was €10m, now €8m.

irishtimes.com/newspaper/pro … 58154.html

daft.ie/1417291

Interestingly they have the wrong oicture of the house on the Irish times page.

Also interesting to read the sherry fitz person still trying to talk up the market.

Doesn’t look to me like there have been that many price reductions in the 40-50 percent region around here, and certainly not many involving sherry fitz. As for supply levels tightening…

One year later and still €8m, Nama can’t come quick enough for this house methinks.

myhome.ie/108307

It is very hard to believe that anyone would spend €8 million let alone €10 million on this house even in the good times. That is simply a massive amout of money to spend on a house in Rathmines when there are houses in Wellington Road and other areas for much less.

When the dust settles and house prices start to increase in the future, a house like this might fetch €3 million.

€1,800 a square foot?? Not in a millions years. Even a 50% reduction from here would not guarantee that it would shift.

A friend asked me about the provenance of this house (ownership history, etc.) and I could not tell her. Anyone know?

Saw a for sale sign outside what i think is this house yesterday

With sherry fitz for 2.75 million
sherryfitz.ie/resi/buy/6-bed … &ST=1&pc=1

Well that was 2009 - now in 2012

€2.75 m - $3.5m USD - that’s a lot of money for Ireland

Can’t EA’s be stopped from this kind of stuff :sick:

sale agreed

myhome.ie/residential/brochu … -6/1829170

Detached trophy redbrick, trophy location, immaculate condition, sells for 75% from peak (assuming around 2.5 mil). Not vaguely surprised by this.

Address Information 9 Temple Villas
Rathmines
Dublin 6

Dublin
Sale Information Date of Sale: 24/08/2012
Price: €2,800,000.00

propertypriceregister.ie/Web … enDocument