Commercial Property Insurance

A couple of years ago I bought a property ina small village in the West of Ireland
The building has 2x 2 Bed apartments and a Shop
I have been living in one of the apartments and the shop and other apartment have been left vacant (I’ve been using them as storage
I have been approached to let out the shop (haven’t a clue how much to charge for it but that’s a different matter)
My question is if I let out the shop what kind of insurance do I need to take out?
I assume I need buildings insurance and contents insurance for my own contents, but do I also need public liability insurance too or is that down to whoever is renting the shop?