Compared to other parties, would you let a Green Party member near your kids or teens?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • Absolutely No way

0 voters

Who’s the fckin cabbage that voted yes? Name yourself.

1 Like

Me. I take it you’re a cabbage who thinks every single member of the Green Party is a paedophile or a danger to children then? Or is is this just really shit “bants”?

#rodericsgimp jerk speak.

Ah here, it’s a simple question with 3 simple options. I’m marvelling at your ability to strawman it. Compared to other parties, is it a Yes a Maybe, or a Hell No

I answered, Yes. You asked would you let “a” GP member… So the clear insinuation is every/any GP member. Don’t think i’d be too stressed if Catherine Martin was talking to my child, but if that’s a Hell No for you then good luck to you.

No way. No politicians, priests, teachers, celebrities… oh and Big Pharma practitioners.

That’s interesting. Because the purpose of the question was as much about the Green tendency, indeed announced strategy, to utilize children in their protest movement. Of course, once the underage are in the movement then the other crimes are easier.

The Green are rotten to the core. Total vegetables when it comes to critical thinking instead of dogma, but the children, yes they want your children. They play for team child snatcher. They want to snatch the childs minds first. They are doing this. Then the rest is easy. The rest is blah blah blah.

Oh and don’t forget, they are coming for the food supply.

You childrens childrens childrens food supply.

Include the Doc’s too! :rofl:

If we are adding to the poll we must include certain posters. For consistency like :wink: