Control of the internet

bbc.com/future/story/2013111 … ess-upload

Having read the article, had to laugh at…

US Plan to Kill Online Privacy Rights Everywhere - -> cryptome.org/2013/11/us-kill-privacy.htm

Apple repealed: German politicians to use encrypted phones to block NSA spying - -> rt.com/news/german-politicians-e … hones-132/

New Snowden leaks expose the NSA’s play for more power - -> dailydot.com/politics/snowde … nsa-power/

Spies worry over “doomsday” cache stashed by ex-NSA contractor Snowden - -> reuters.com/article/2013/11/ … Y120131125

Toronto woman is shocked after she was denied entry into the U.S.
because she had been hospitalized for clinical depression.

thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/28/disabled_woman_denied_entry_to_us_after_agent_cites_supposedly_private_medical_details.html

Welcome to the future folks.

Canadian Feds to monitor social media round-the-clock - -> cbc.ca/news/politics/feds-to … -1.2445224

Got an offer in this morning’s post from one of the big consumer finance companies to provide “digital risk insurance”. This would protect me and my family from attacks on our ‘e-reputation’, from identity theft, and against legal proceedings arising out of purchase of goods or services online.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/music-firms-entitled-to-orders-to-require-internet-providers-to-block-music-site-1.1614915

Mr Justice Kelly was granting an application by Jonathan Newman, for Sony, Warner Music and Universal, for orders requiring UPC, Vodafone, Digiweb, Hutchison 3G and Telefonica Ireland to block access by their subscribers to the KAT website.

Snowden leak reveals NSA tracks cell phone locations on unprecedented scale - report - -> rt.com/usa/snowden-tracks-cell-l … ented-726/

NSA employees received talking points for Thanksgiving dinner - -> rt.com/usa/nsa-thanksgiving-talking-points-617/

Huge Threats to Fundamental Freedoms and Rights Consolidated in the French Parliament - -> laquadrature.net/en/huge-thr … parliament

Virtual spying in Virtual worlds. Those lads have too much money.

Edward Snowden voted Guardian person of the year 2013 -> theguardian.com/world/2013/d … -year-2013

I want that job.
Play computer games all day long and get paid for it.

My next idea to the NSA … prostitutes are spies, gimmie money to ‘investigate’.

Officials Say U.S. May Never Know Extent of Snowden’s Leaks - -> nytimes.com/2013/12/15/us/of … ml?hp&_r=0

Mr. Snowden needs to stay away from the USA until the current incumbents at the head of the “security” agencies are dead.

Google’s top searches of 2013.

Anyone missing ? :angry: :angry:

washingtonpost.com/business/technology/googles-top-searches-of-2013-nelson-mandela-paul-walker/2013/12/17/843ccb1c-6684-11e3-a0b9-249bbb34602c_story.html

Merkel compared NSA to Stasi in heated encounter with Obama - -> theguardian.com/world/2013/d … tasi-obama

… and yet Germany hasn’t offered Snowden amnesty as a ‘Thank You’.
How angry is she they really ?