Coronavirus 2020

coronavirus

Just seen on twitter. Interesting “Hope-Simpson” curves looking at infuenza seasonal curves vs latitude. Over 50 years old apparently, but new to me!

There is a fascinating history regarding the lack of seasonality in the tropics and subtropics with influenza and the common cold. I use it to illustrate how most medical researchers, like most people in the bio-sciences, are not strong on causality chain reasoning.

Most of these infections are transmitted due to exposure to high densities of infectious airborne particles. Now sneezing and wet coughs are very obvious sources but when enclosed area environment studies are done general room density seems to be far more important than localized short term high densities when it comes to infection probability with time. Being in close proximity to a sneeze or cough seem to be less important that what happens to those particles afterwards. How good the ventilation of the area is. Air conditioning seeming to be a great concentrator of infectious particles.

Now the big difference between the tropics and temperate zone is the strong seasonality in the ventilation of enclosed spaces. Especially homes. Not much change year round in the tropics but not too many people keep windows and doors open in the middle of winter in the temperate zones. Summer, a very different story.

Some researchers have made the connection (many decades ago) but to most the cause of this seasonal pattern in infection rates is still a complete mystery. For some reason.

The vitamin D theory is interesting but I think very much a secondary influence. The seasonal variability in indoor ventilation and infectious particle density explanation being much simpler and more straight forward.

Interesting… I must admit I’d thought Vitamin D, temperature and air humidity played the major roles, but the curves were new to me - infectious disease epidemiology is s relatively new pursuit for a lot of us I think!

The scandis do put their babies outside in the snow (well wrapped up in prams!) for naps.

Popular uprising needs to happen; this is beyond belief.

Evil.

Easy to spot as outlined here - Coming for the Babies - The Great TABOO Swtich-A-ROO

A lone voice in the wilderness. Unelected ISAG/NPHET zealots get more airtime

Why is it with 160 TDs in the Dail we never seem to hear from any of them at this time of economic emergency?
Elected to speak up for their constituencies, almost all have been silent right through the current manufactured virus hysteria.
It’s like they’ve been told by party bosses (special advisers), wear the mask and shut the fnck up.
McNamara has spoken up well but where are all the others?
Take out the handful of TDs that we know about from government roles, there must be still well over a hundred that have simply disappeared from view since virus lies started infecting the country.
Why are we not seeing them on youtube or other platforms?
Why are they not pressing oireachteas TV to arrange better ways for them to communicate with voters?
The technology is there, USE IT!
It makes you wonder - if they will not speak up at a time like this, what exactly are we paying them for?

I had thought drive thru injection centres were a totally mental idea, and if you can’t figure out why - Here is a recent video exemplifying the point:

https://rumble.com/vfr1rd-man-in-drive-thru-vaccine-line-records-man-having-seizures…-and-then-the-.html

The best collection of the evidence against these experiential vaccines I have seen so far.

The only quibble I would have is making a big deal about the big pharma lawsuits. As almost all are in the US and just how insane so much US product liability law is I would not hold that against them. Big Pharma is not the only industry that has partial liability waivers. The US general aviation manufacturers (makers of small planes) were bankrupted by product liability lawsuits in the early 1970’s. No small planes were built in the US for almost a decade. Then they got a liability waiver to protect t hem from stupid lawsuits and the business recovered. The lawsuits were stuff like a inexperienced pilot flew his small plane into the ground and this was the manufactures fault so they had to pay the family millions.

Most big pharma cases in the US are like this. The high profile ones involving gross negligence and criminal conspiracy are very much the minority. I would not trust Big Pharma for a moment. But I trust product liability lawyers even less.

Came across this.

No idea as to the source but seems to be a decent presentation of the stats relating to excess deaths…

Those are all sources that have been discussed here. He just did a much more thorough job. A great survey of the data and the numbers all look right.

We know that the NPHET / HSE stats are sloppy / fraudulent. We know that the “surge” in COVID in late December was purely due to junk lab results which the HSE covered up. Although the fact that it helped cover for the 500 hundred old people who died immediately on received vaccination was just too convenient.

This is very much criminal conspiracy territory by this stage. By the HSE, by NPHET, by the minster and by the ministry. The Anglo Irish debacle just lost tens of billions but did not kill people. The HSE, NPHET and the minsters actions have directly led to to the deaths of many hundreds of people and destroyed the lives of many thousands. If not tens of thousands.

Simon Harris is guilty of negligent manslaughter. Stephen Donnelly is guilty of negligent manslaughter. Tony Holohan is guilty of negligent manslaughter. This list goes on.

These people are directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of old frail people many with dementia. As well as all the others whose deaths their bad decisions are responsible for.

I think there have been similar articles to this elsewhere on the information released by the General Register Office but this analysis of the death registrations for 2020 is pretty telling. Did we even have a pandemic in Ireland?

Let’s cut to the chase.

The Injections could be killing way more people when the real virus numbers are stripped form the baked numbers. What’s that @jmc and the engineer guy said, 500 in the elderly homes start of this plus 104 with the coroners, perhaps some overlap, but they may all befresh cases sure that’s over 600 peoples.

Approx 6 lethal injections a day over the last 90 days, is that right?

well the flu shot morality rate is 1 in > 1,500,000

the death rate for the SARs CoV 2 shot is about 1 in < 50,000 total
for people over 70 about 1 in < 20,000
for old frail people in care homes 1 in < 50 it seems

Based on what I am hearing there has been a fairly equivalent very large death rate among old frail people in UK care homes once vaccinations started. Probably runs into the thousands. Those 700 yellow card deaths are just the tip of the iceberg.

23 (b)

http://www.coroners.ie/en/cor/pages/deaths%20which%20must%20be%20reported%20to%20the%20coroner

Plus all COVID-19 deaths have to be reported, according to the Indo article, so all of the nursing home deaths should have been reported to the coroners.

I’m not great at statistics or maths but the first thing that jumps out about this research from Maynooth is that they’ve covered a time-frame that includes two winter periods (one partially) and only one full summer period. Surely that’s one sure way to get a skewed result? (As I understand it, deaths were lower than average in Jan/Feb 2020. They were certainly lower than average in the previous December and November.) I’ll ignore the fact that there was a leap year in 2020 - it’s only about 100+ extra deaths anyway!

The research, conducted by Maynooth University and the University of Limerick, indicates that 3,200 more people died in the State between March 1, 2020, and February 28, 2021, than would have died in a typical 12-month period in Ireland.

The Head of NPHET “modeling” group is the President of Maynooth so the “research” is worthless and probably deliberately so.

Last time I looked absolutely no information has been made public in the last year about the models used by NPHET, methodology used, of assumption made. I have never had the slightest problem finding such details for other countries. Usually published in English as well as the native language.

Funny how people not directly connected with NPHET and the HSE found quite different result. Like the actuaries. The actual death rate for all months in the last 18 months bar Jan / Feb 2021 were will within the median n range of the last 10 years. Remove the 500 vaccination deaths in care homes in Jan / Feb 2021 and those two month are in 10 year median range too.

So what the paper says is that COVID killed 10% of all people who died in Ireland last year but somehow other deaths must have happened at a depressed rate. That SARs CoV 2 virus must be pretty magical if it can have that kind of effect.

For reference, according to the numbers used by the government to justify the lockdown in March 2002, the IFR = 2%, R0 = 3.0 same risk profile as pandemic flu published by the WHO, the total deaths in Ireland last year should have been the normal just over 30K plus at least another 30K people should have died in the last year. More than 60K deaths.

In a normal year about 3K people in Ireland die of pneumonia. And another 2K or so from influenza. When the final numbers are collated dont be too surprised if the total deaths from pneumonia, influenza and SARs CoV 2 in Ireland in the last year was around 5K or so.

The number of non-substitute cause deaths from SARs Cov2 will be a few hundred at most. Less than the total number of people who will die from vaccination.

This information will be buried. Very deep. Just like it always is in Ireland. To protect the guilty.

Of course, the response to the research and headline in the Irish Independent could well be: “so what?”. Excess deaths appear to occur a couple of times every decade - without any headlines or fanfare (or calls for nationwide lockdowns). The cumulative effect of influenza-related deaths over the years amounts to thousands - including many more young people than deaths “with” Covid-19. (Although, as we know influenza has entirely disappeared from the health system during the winter just past. An incredible achievement!)

The 2017/2018 influenza season was a severe season with high influenza-like illness (ILI) GP consultations rates and high influenza hospitalisation and ICU admission rates.2 Influenza activity was elevated and geographically widespread for an extended period.

All age groups were affected; however there was a high impact on those aged 65 years and older with very high hospitalisation rates in this age group, a record number of notified influenza outbreaks in nursing homes and excess deaths were reported from mid-December 2017 to mid-March 2018.

Influenza associated hospitalisations were four times greater than the influenza hospitalisations reported during the 2009 influenza pandemic.

The National Virus Reference Laboratory (NVRL) reported the highest number of influenza viruses detected during the 2017/2018 season, since surveillance began in 2000. Very high levels of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and high levels of human metapneumovirus, adenovirus and parainfluenza virus (types 1 and 2) were also observed during the 2017/2018 season, compared to previous seasons.

Coinfections of all seasonal respiratory viruses were reported throughout the season.