Coronavirus 2020

coronavirus

https://infto.ie

INFTO Statement 20th July 2021

The INFTO is a group of concerned nurses and healthcare workers from across Ireland. We would like to raise concerns about a number of issues that have taken place in our healthcare facilities since March 2020.

Some of the issues include but are not limited to:

• The alarming increase in patients of all ages presenting with serious complications such as myocarditis, aneurysms and clotting disorders. The clotting disorders appear to be more prevelant in the legs and lungs of presenting patients.
  • The PCR testing of terminally ill patients moments before their death. In many cases these patients had been suffering long term illnesses such as stage 4 cancer.
  • The widespread removal of elderly patients from hospital settings to nursing homes across the country that commenced in March 2020.
  • The vaccination of elderly & physically and mentally disabled patients without informed medical consent, either from the patients themselves or from the patient’s next of kin.
  • The failure to accurately report or record the vaccinations administered to some patients on their patient records.
  • The widespread exclusion and coercion of healthcare workers who have raised concerns or are hesitant to participate in the mass vaccination program.
  • The failure of management to review, test or acknowledge the potential benefits of treatments such as Ivermectin for those patients suffering with the respiratory infection known as SARS CoV2.

Tell us your story

The INFTO have received numerous testimonials from healthcare workers that have shared first hand accounts of concerns across the healthcare system in Ireland.

Some of these include but are not limited to:

• The alarming increase in patients of all ages presenting with serious complications such as myocarditis, aneurysms and clotting disorders. The clotting disorders appear to be more prevalent in the legs and lungs of presenting patients.
  • The PCR testing of terminally ill patients moments before their death. In many cases these patients had been suffering long term illnesses such as stage 4 Cancer.
  • The widespread removal of elderly patients from hospital settings to nursing homes across the country that commenced in March 2020.
  • The vaccination of elderly & physically and mentally disabled patients without informed medical consent, either from the patients themselves or from the patient’s next of kin.
  • The failure to accurately report or record the vaccinations administered to some patients on their patient records.
  • The widespread exclusion and coercion of healthcare workers who have raised concerns or are hesitant to participate in the mass vaccination program.
  • The failure of management to review, test or acknowledge the potential benefits of treatments such as Ivermectin for those patients suffering with the respiratory infection known as SARS CoV2.

If you have any similar concerns that you would like to discuss and document you can contact the INFTO below and a support worker will call you as quickly as possible. We will listen to your concerns, offer support and advice and advise on next steps.

https://infto.ie/stories/

Nurses Testimonies

Of the hundreds of nurses and healthcare workers that have contacted us to voice their concerns, some have bravely stepped forward to speak to two journalists of intergrity in an effort to get their concerns published and raised publicly. A sample of some of those testimonies are detailed below.

" I work in a facility caring for long term patients with physical and intellectual disabilities. I witnessed a team of CNM’s arriving on the ward to inject patients, the best way to describe what I saw would be like seeing a swarm of insects around the patients. They injected the patients without their consent or the consent of the patients next of kin. None of the injections were recorded on the patient files or records. I have concerns around the ongoing isolation of the patients and failure to allow the patients access to proper facilities and care "

Registered Nurse - Munster

“I have witnessed patients that were moments from death with terminal illnesses such as stage 4 cancer, being swabbed and subjected to PCR testing - presumably so the patient could be registered as a Covid death. I witnessed elderly patients that management described as “bed blockers” being removed from hospital wards en-masse to be sent to nursing homes with outbreaks of Covid-19 that had no proper staffing, PPE or care protocols in place. I believe the elderly patients were sent to the nursing homes to die”

Senior Nurse - Dublin

"I have serious concerns about the number of previously healthy patients presenting with heart problems such as myocarditis and pericarditis. I witnessed a patient file that originally had “AZ Vaccination Injury?” changed and a senior member of the hospital dismiss the queried vaccination injury. There was no acknowledgement of the vaccine as a potential causative factor of illness despite the patient being fit and healthy previously. The patient now requires lifelong medication to manage the condition. "

Senior Surgical Nurse - Dublin

“I have just come off my shift as an ED nurse. The Covid care pathway has been closed. I spent my shift caring for 2 suspected Covid patients who were being treated in open cubicles alongside non-Covid patients. These suspected Covid patients spent at least 15 hours beside a neutropenic patient with a weakened immune system.
I have serious concerns about the number of young people presenting with heart and clotting issues. The HPRA reporting is not accurate and nobody seems to be acknowledging that these issues could possibly be related to the rollout”

Emergency Dept. Nurse - Munster

"I am a registered nurse but no longer work with the HSE. I am helping patients who have been injured by the vaccinations. A number of my patients are suffering from clotting and adverse reactions . Often the issues arise at the location of previous trauma where the patient may have had an operation or at the site of pre existing conditions in their legs or other limbs. Some of the patients I am helping are likely to be on medication for the rest of their lives. I am appealing to the INFTO to try help to get some financial support for one of my patients to see a cardiologist privately and also help this patient to get some legal advice to explore avenues for vaccine injury compensation. "

Registered Nurse - South West

“I have raised number of concerns in management meetings around informed consent for patients and coercion and discrimination of staff. None of these concerns have been addressed. I am also seriously concerned about being instructed by the HSE to have vaccine hesitant staff complete risk assessment forms. I am worried that if I ask my direct reports to complete these forms and they are then coerced into taking the vaccination or discriminated against because of their refusal, that I may be complicit. I would like to get some legal advice on this if the INFTO could help me please”

Clincal Nurse Manager - Leinster

Src: https://infto.ie

This is some pure genocide. The complicity of managerial levels of this murdering institutions and their minions with blind eye of juridical system and media is of levels of Nazi Germany.
There is no civil society anymore. They just try to keep the cover but it will be gone by the end of September.

Just heard a member of NPHET tell a bare-faced lie on Newstalk.

Mary Favier stated that the current surge is "as a result of the opening of indoor hospitality." There is no evidence of this.

The “surge” began in mid July - around July 14th, when the daily case numbers were 1,386 (about four times the numbers from a month earlier.) Indoor hospitality opened on 26th.

There is no “surge” as a result of indoor hospitality opening. Put this another way: the numbers went up four-fold in the month before indoor hospitality opened. The rate of growth has actually slowed down since reopening and has probably stabilised in the past week. For the last three days the numbers have been 1,441,1496 and 1,704 respectively

They really do hate the hospitality and entertainments industry.

Dr Anne Moore adds:

“In the history of immunisation, there has never been issues of long-term side effects of any licensed vaccine that have been manufactured and used according to the required regulatory standards.”

2pack - Comical Austin not coming to mind?

Must be a Big Discount on Lies today at the Department Store of Deception.

Quick scan I see she also invokes the classic “seatbelt” analogy. Enemy propagandists. An Incredible assembly of phamra-party-line messaging.

These publications masquerading as “news” are present and immediate threat to human health and societal stability.

Archive link of anti-irishtimes propaganda: https://archive.is/7c2Xk

@pill Have you spotted any articles out there on the subject of GP’s who have pulled out of injecting campaign?

Possibly something to do with not wanting to hurt or kill their patients this is in Ireland and also elsewhere in the wordl, any coverage of that story?

Understabdly no Doc wants to be accused of being the next Harold Shipman right? :man_shrugging:

In someone elses car this morning caught a few minutes of Tubridy who suggested that in his opinion it’s time to open up despite the experts.

According to reports elsewhere, Tubridy was accosted and physically intimidated on the street twice in the space of 20 minutes in Dun Laoghaire last week.

The reality bubble is very close to popping.

Yet the same bint seems to dedicate at least 25% of her time for…

She dedicates 75% of her time to clinical practice and the rest to providing expert legal opinion reports on breach of duty

.https://www.oal-law.com/blog/what-is-breach-of-duty-of-care-in-a-medical-malpractice-case/

Yet she is directly involved in the largest and most sustained medical malpractice by doctors working with governments since the medical and eugenic euthanasia programmes of the 1920’s to 1950’s.

Buried the lede.

Highlighting the increased risk of contagion from the Delta variant, the study also showed that those who do get infected despite being fully vaccinated tend to have a viral load similar to the unvaccinated with an infection, a clear deterioration from when the Alpha variant was still dominant in Britain.

This is insane.

True.

And none of the SARs CoV 2 vaccines have gone through the standard 4 to 6 year novel vaccines regulatory approval process.

All previous vaccines candidates with such high adverse response rates as the SARs CoV 2 vaccines were all withdrawn from the approval process at Phase I / early Phase II clinical trials. Such as all mRNA vaccine candidates .

I see “Dr” Anne Moore is another of those HIV bullshit artist. A disease that 99.7%+ have a zero probability of ever getting.

The “study” not only uses the RT/PCR test as proof of a “positive event” but the viral load test is purely a low ct count / high ct count RT/PCR. They dont actually test viral load in real respiratory aerosols. Like in real research.

So basically little more than pseudo-science.

But the study did show that the vaccine works really well if you had a prior infection. And does not work much for old and the sick.

Totally bollocks.

Exactly conveniently overlooking that fact.

No OW although my own GP certainly unsure about the whole thing

Beaumont removing the unvaccinated from transplant lists. I’d heard of it in the states, now apparently happening here.

Miss Dilly Little and Dr. Magee? You could not make it up.

Tracey O’ Mahony Barrister at Law

Link to TD letter, Beaumont Letter and TD contact details spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/drive/folder…

Why not remove fat people from all such treatments while they’re at it? They’re clogging up every part of the health service aren’t they? We have one of the highest obesity levels in Europe - presumably why our hospitalisation rates are so high.

(I’m being facetious of course - well, slightly facetious. Covid appears to be a lifestyle illness among a large cohort. It’s not vaccines they need it’s duct tape over their voracious gobs.)

Whenever anyone brings up the seatbelt analogy, show them this!