Coronavirus 2020

No flu, did it flu away this year?

Snap in our gaff and related gaffs from chrimbo day until week 1 January. About 20 extended family one by one, one day 2 days 3 days for some. Better.

Not dead. Not deadly for most.

[mod edit - please don’t troll trolls they are very easily triggered and gives the food to derail threads and topics]

So if the numbers are comparable, as was the original assertion, then let’s see the figures. I provided some, and you’re providing nothing but rhetoric. Zero information thought.

Probably because they just had colds.

Anybody get a covid test? I recall there being at least 2 doses going round in December (I had a bad cold myself). For sure I’m not enough of a snowflake to assume I actually had covid though. Is this a replacement for declaring the sniffles to be man flu?

No no tests. You see these 6k Peep that didn’t show? Guarantee you none of them have covid either. Cant you see?

For which my friends was put on oxygen immediately in the GP’s surgery? Silent hypoxia is not a cold symptom but it is a covid symptom.

To re-cap, there is a stark difference between the black propaganda of the respitory-chinaman-fall-down-dead-on-whatsapp versus what looks like a rather humdrum list of symptoms that make it look elk make it look like any strain of “flu”:

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.

When to seek emergency medical attention

Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Bluish lips or face

*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.

Interesting to compare Ireland with Wales. They had a strict two-week “firebreak” that ended earlier this month. Apart from slowing the rise in cases it didn’t do a huge amount and they have a much higher level of cases and “deaths” at the moment. And that’s with a population a good deal smaller than ours (just over 3 million). Anyway, they’ve opened the bars, restaurants, shops etc and not much has changed. Unrestricted travel right across Wales too - which wasn’t even allowed under our Level 3,

I think we should be wary of crowing about mainland UK. It might be as simple as they have more older, fat black and asians with heart disease and pre diabetes. And more of history of MRSA type problems in healthcare setting.

Give us 20 years. We can beat them on both handsomely

Pretty hilarious when you think about it…how many times have these presenters and their employer pointed the finger at Covid wrongdoers? Yet they host an indoor leaving “do” for a departing colleague. I’m sure some of the Golfgate accused can’t wait to get in front of some of them (“Well, as you know only too well yourself Bryan/Miriam/Dave - we all make mistakes” etc.)

Sean o rourke

Covid 19 doesn’t cause “silent hypoxia”. Wearing a nappy on your face 24/7 does though. :thinking:

This guy has been gaining traction online following an interview he gave in Canada.

Interview has since been deleted by youtube for breaching their t and cs.

Here’s a link to the video.

Can you stop talking through your hole please?

So I guess you agree face nappy is an accurate observation of the reality! :rofl:

Ya need to keep up, it was already posted 2 days ago in this thread by moi! :wink:

Cut scene from the ET 2020 reboot… wait for it! :no_mouth:

Video: https://twitter.com/MARCOFREE2020/status/1329548270599860226

Lol

:icon_lol: