Coronavirus 2020

coronavirus

Distraction attraction. The plan remains the plan. It will remain the plan until it is not.

This does not end well either way. Either way.

Not a mask in sight.

That game England v Germany should have been in the Aviva stadium today.

1st April?

From the BMJ article: https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m2670

The toxicity of HCQ was very well known. There was a section on the subject in the Clinical Treatment manual for SARs CoV 2 published by the main Chinese medical school in March 2020. Its use was to be carefully modulated. Very high dose, monitor patient reaction. Keep the dose as high as possible as long as possible until patent response or initial toxic effects show then change to something else. I think it was some form of steroids.

So the high doses used in the study do not seem that out of the ordinary. The standard recommended dose used in China was 500mg, twice a day, for 7 days. So 1000mg per day.

If England beat the Ukraine in Rome, and I think they will, their next game will be back in Wembley possibly with a full stadium, and I still can’t have a pint in my local pub

Headlines coming out of UK are not a good look for the Privd Regime here.

Imagine if a Donnelly or a Holohan any one of them top level talking heads was found to be our very own Hancock and was gone in the morning. Might we enjoy such a bonus? :whistle:

Its coming. The Backlash in the parties has been swift and decisive. The passport is dead. Leaks everywhere.

Remember the study that showed no real deviation from the norm in pregnant womens incidences of miscarriages who had received the experimental genetic injections? :icon_eek:

…“The researchers inexplicably subsumed the first trimester spontaneous abortions—before, and including, 20 weeks—into the completed pregnancy/losses as a whole—104 [miscarriages] out of 827 pregnancies,” she wrote to two leading British doctors, Dr. Peter Rabey, the medical director of the UK’s Channel Island of Guernsey, and Dr. Nicola Brink, Guernsey’s director of Public Health.

Wheatley pointed out that the “real rate” of spontaneous miscarriages among women vaccinated in the first 20 weeks of their pregnancy was not 12.6% but 82% because 104 of these 127 pregnancies were lost. She highlighted the “small print” in the study that stated that a “total of 700 participants (84.6) received their first eligible dose in the third trimester” and that a “total of 96 of 104 spontaneous abortions (92.3%) occurred before 13 weeks of gestation”…

For reasons currently unclear yet the lifesitenews version of this story is gone from their site but there remains an archived version:

The report is here.

Table 3:
92 received dose before pregnancy + 1132 received dose in 1st Trimester = 1224 vaccine exposed mothers.

96 / 1224 => 7.8%, which would be lower than average I think.

Caveat that the data is not broken down by age.

Any idea where the 900 number is derived from?

The PCR casedemic scam officially exposed…

https://mobile.twitter.com/MlMcNamaraTD/status/1410932851005136901

In fairness, a similar letter was posted on political irish last year and it showed the same thing from the HSE re cycles, it was all manufactureddefaults yada yada yada… loads and loads of cycles like a brand new top of the range Hotpoint aching machine, this baby had 40 or more cycles (just can’t find the link) - Did a jounro take it up, did it get elevated to national headlines? Did it feck. All the current and more to come trauma could have been ended there if there was a functioning media, not a bought and paid for hay bailing operation.

However this does looks like a more comprehensive response, it’s a lot of words for FRAUD but there you have it

40-45 cycles.

Anything over what is it 28 is basically bollox i.e. FRAUD.

However there is a new nugget in there and it’s a BIG golden nugget

“suspected cases”

“…gold standard test internationally for suspected cases…”

Remember that folks they’ve been blowing this shit up in your faces everyday, bogus cases because now we have it they are suspected cases meaning not cases at all. Never cases, “lab results”, we have “lab results” so many labs result today and some people died. Tomorrow we will have more lab results and more people dying.

GOLD STANDARD FACTCHECK:

PCR is not a gold standard for detecting cases. :white_check_mark:

FRAUD. :white_check_mark:

Not suspected fraud, no no, we’re into CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY territory now.

A recap of a recap:

Topic on accuracy and reliability of the PCR test, April 2020 here

Afaict the earliest reference from February 2020 introducing the PCR or RT-PCR test reliability here

Whats funny reading my post back in February 2020 is that the numbers I quote for the RT/PCR test only applied when it was used exactly as it had been previously, as a clinical confirmation test for patents who already had strong clinical symptoms of a pneumonia and were receiving in-patient medical treatment. Which is exactly how the test had been used in the previous 20 years.

The following month, March 2020, western governments completely changed the rules for use of the RT/PCR. It was now being used as a mass screening test. Which due to the fact of low prevalence of SARs CoV2 and the fact test was not a valid clinical test for an active infection meant that the false positive rate was well over 90% and the true positive rate rapidly fell to less than 30% due to nature of panic mass testing.

You cannot find a better example of a casedemic.On which the Irish state wasted half a billion euros on invalid testing alone.

Fake Cases

Recent Trump Rally in Ohio, June 27th.

Masks. Social distancing. Staying safe. Staying home. Keeping Granny alive. It’s all there.