Coronavirus 2020

coronavirus

The one addition I would make is that

There is a direct correlation between peoples consumption of the MSM and how much they are brainwashed about COVID

In the US the people who believe the MSM is true and objective believe that COVID is the worst disease since the Black Death. People who are deeply skeptical of the MSM and think the MSM is both partisan and mendacious believe that COVID is just another really nasty cold virus.

Goes which view the science and statics support. Not the people who scream “Follow The Science”.

Which is why the Red states are back to normal and the Blue states are still basket cases.

The MSM is seriously bad for your health. Both physical and mental.

Uh oh

And here’s the California variant.

The pandemic becomes endemic.

I haven’t seen this argument elsewhere so I was wondering how accurate my thought process is.

The argument is as follows : Right now about 11% of the human population is “vaccinated”. So about another 7 Billion people need to get done before we are all safe (according to the Covidians). It has taken 6 months (or a year and a half depending on how you measure) to get this far and it probably will take a few years to do the planet. Meanwhile more new variants that evade the “vaccine” turn up at a rate much much faster than we can devise, test (minimal testing) and distribute “vaccines”. This seems fundamentally an impossible task. This can never be achieved. Ever. Unless we can invent a Star Trek teleporter.

When is anyone going to point this out or am I wrong ?

I think the latest out of the UK seems to point to the fact that what you’re saying is starting to get through to politicians that “living with it” is going to be the only option, as defeating it before it mutates to a vaccine resistant varient because the vaccines actually provide a possible culture in vaccinated people that allows it to become vaccine resistant.

A bit like the hospital “super bugs” that spring up a regular intervals.

Smallpox (DNA virus so more stable) - they had a dedicated programme / drive for over 20 years to finally eradicate.

The other eradication campaign some people (with Hurleys) like to point out is Rinderpest. Likewise took years.

Yes, but everyone has been so terrorised by the propaganda campaign that a lot of the public are still screaming for restrictions until Covid is ‘gone for good’.

But I do think the politicians were all too happy to take an authoritarian stance - why let an emergency go to waste of it can be used to further centralise control and/or hand out contracts to mates. I hope they’re changing tack, but who knows. We’ll see this winter when the inevitable rise in respiratory infections comes again.

Actually the story of smallpox eradication is good example of why the Zero COVID crowd are ignorant, dangerous and stupid.

Smallpox had a two hundred year history of vaccination success with the modern vaccines being very safe and very effective. Human corona viruses have no vaccine history and no history of safe effective vaccines.

The human immune system response to the smallpox vaccine is very strong and the protection is life long. The human system immune system response to a human corona viruses vaccine will be a weaker version of its response to the natural virus, moderate to strong with protection of around 5 to 10 years.

Smallpox is a very stable virus, human corona viruses are exceptionally mutagenic.

Smallpox is very infectious, SARs Cov 2 is not. Smallpox has a very low asymptomatic infection rate, SARs Cov 2 has a very high rate. The primary clinical symptom of smallpox is very disease specific, SARs Cov 2 has non-specific symptoms common with at least 2 dozen infectious disease.

And most importantly of all Smallpox has no natural reservoir. Zoonitic transmission is unknown. Human corona viruses have multiple reservoir species and zoonitic transmission of new variants is very common. It jumps species all the time.

So anyone who talks about “eradication” of SARs Cov 2 is not only a charlatan but an outright liar. Especially if they have any formal medical training. Everything mentioned above is covered by a infectious diseases 101 course when they cover public health and vaccination. This is very basic stuff.

By a strange coincidence the smallpox vaccination was one of the few I missed as a kid. Due to bad timing. When the subject came up after 9/11 it turned out I was the only person I knew of my age group who did not have it. But I would not have had the slightest hesitation in rolling up my sleeve if that jab was needed.

Excellent summation! Also smallpox had a very high CFR. 30% or so.

Rinderpest had a vaccine developed in the 60s, prior to that livestock management & culls were the control mechanisms. Still took until the 21st century to eradicate it.

But hey the ssRNA virus that is now endemic worldwide with an IFR of ?0.15% can and should be totally eradicated easily by using a totally new type of vaccine, with no medium or long term safety data, on the entire global population ASAP :clown_face:

September September

Russia Russia Russia!

Cos Delta, Delta doubleplusgood and Llama obviously aren’t sounding scary enough any more…

Reposting my November 2020 post.

ANSWERS

Looks like an Ireland centric resource, loads of stats, data, media links etc. etc.

https://www.exposefrauds.org

You own immune system gnawing away at your vascular system.

Along comes a challenge and your vascular system is compromised.

How do you rate your chances?

Perhpas people need to line up private follow up checks, can on their vascular and other systems, before winter hits. Think post injection NCT, like don’t wait till you break down at the side of the road, or worse, we have multi car pile ups. Reals one. Not fantasy pharma football medicine.

US

A super user friendly dashboard for vaers

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data

(Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, USA)

438,440 Reports

Through July 7, 2021

DEATHS 9,048
HOSPITALIZATIONS 26,818
URGENT CARE 56,970
OFFICE VISITS 80,269
ANAPHYLAXIS 2,152
BELL’S PALSY 2,486
Miscarriages 985
Heart Attacks 3,324
Myocarditis/Pericarditis 2,200
Disabled 7,463
Thrombocytopenia/ Low Platelet 2,226
Life Threatening 7,823
Severe Allergic Reaction 19,105
Tinnitus 5,118

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

and dont forget what looks like the only baby that died in the US from secondary exposure to a vaccine in the last 30 years. You highlighted the case back in April or so.

Uptick in horrific infant anecdotes online, appears to be new trend, relating to Breastfeeding transmission to infant with bad bad results. I don’t always post everything I find. :icon_frown:

This is blowing up the internet. :icon_beer:

More link and info in the description:

Published on 10 Jul 2021 / In Health

… not novel… no pandemic… no variants… campaign of coercion & terror to address a stated objective. Dr David Martin, SG!! Who can tell us what the Vaxxed can do about this synthetic recombinant chimera protein? "There was no novel Coronavirus. Check of gene sequence vs all patent records showed not novel since 1999! There are 120 patented pieces of evidence showing total fallacy of claim ‘novel’!
A manufactured illusion. Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich 9/7/21

DISCLAIMER: Now days we can’t find the truth. Everyone is spinning, lying, giving disinfo, you name it, so all I can do is give you info I have found that is interesting and it’s up to you to decide if you want to believe it or not. We must take in all kinds of info and be discerning about it because we don’t know what is true…we don’t want to throw out something that might be true even tho we thought it wasn’t. Just do your own research and be discerning.

MY MAIN PLATFORM IS UGETUBE: https://ugetube.com/@WGON

We are sometimes posting on Bitchute as well under WGON.

New platform on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@WGON:35a36…371ed85a983c1021a193

Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/linkirb1