Coronavirus 2020

coronavirus

Sorry OW. I’ve been watching the malevolence of the Free State government for decades. There is no way they’ll let the unvaccinated have as many rights as the vaccinated. They will have their punishment. No Christmas party for you, a chara. Sorry !

Friday 13th, Liberation of Afghanistan from the clutcthes of Evil. means they lost way more than you can see.

Or

These “august” moves are a cognitive trap, a buttering up while you are more relaxed.

I don’t disagree, and piece like this also think it’s wrong and we cannot forget they pre–bought loadz of doses for all the children, but that could be a pfizer thing what with that deal with the divil n’all.

The important point of that information is, don’t give in to the medical tyranny. Don’t get anymore or any shots. It’s so easy for humanity to call bluff here.

There was something a bit odd about Macron’s visit this week. Apparently an official state visit despite only being a day trip, there wasn’t even a single word about it anywhere until the 20th, with it happening on the 26th. The corporation tax/Brexit subjects for talks sounds a bit bullshitty- Macron has neither the authority or competence to hold those discussions, which would never take place in this kind of semi-formal bilateral scenario anyway. Could be nothing, could be a change of course from their handlers, or maybe Macron was given a proper ultimatum by the military…

We’ll learn a lot from whatever happens to Trudeau in his election and the aftermath, he’s the first of that particular globalist clique-Ardern, Varadkar, Macron etc to have to face the public post-covid. Maybe the private polling and data scraping are pointing to electoral massacres.

Didn’t see this posted here but another TV presenter in the UK passes away after a ‘short illness’. Article is already blocked on Twitter where it was first shared. So that’s one presenter from ITV and one presenter from BBC dying recently ‘from a short illness’. How many presenters do these Channels have altogether? And both these people were young enough. We won’t learn if other behind the scenes people from these organisations are dying ‘after a short illness’.

No it’s a friend of a tv presenter. The Express will do anything to put loads of pictures of James Martin in an article.

Here is your answer

Le gouvernement irlandais a en outre lancé récemment une consultation sur le sujet. « Je sais que votre pays organise un débat public et je pense que c’est un très bon signal. Je respecte le modèle économique de l’Irlande de ces dernières décennies », qui a permis d’obtenir « des résultats exceptionnels », a dit Emmanuel Macron. « Il était fondé sur un mécanisme d’impôt très faible sur les sociétés », mais « la situation est assez différente » et nécessite des changements profonds dans nos modèles économiques traditionnels«, notamment à cause de la pandémie, a prévenu le président.

The Irish government has also recently launched a consultation on the subject. “ I know your country is holding a public debate and I think this is a very good signal. I respect the economic model of Ireland of the last decades “, which has made it possible to obtain” exceptional results ", said Emmanuel Macron. " It was based on a very low corporate tax mechanism ", but " the situation is quite different " and requires profound changes in our traditional economic models ", in particular because of the pandemic, warned the president.

France is president of the EU Jan 2022 and Macron has an election to win a few months later. Irelands immense multi national tax evasion gets lots of press in France.

The party is over.

Plus it has been noticed that Ireland has not been very communitare when it comes to taking its refugees allotted by the EU.

Current events oblige, the discussions in Dublin will relate to the crisis in Afghanistan and the difficult debate on the reception of the refugees, “a question which arises at the European level”, according to the Elysee. Emmanuel Macron has also mentioned it in recent days with several other European leaders, including the German Angela Merkel, the Italian Mario Draghi or the Dutch Mark Rutte.

And when the wave of Afghan refuges hits next yet (4 million plus back in the 1990’s when population was half of what it is now)) Ireland will have to take the very large numbers allotted. Based on past EU formula probably at least 20K plus if they are not kept in Pakistan like last time.

Caption competition: “The tunnel was closed.”

Andy Michael of GoggleBox dies of ‘a short illness.’

From 30 July

LoL. Alex Berenson must read the pin. I got him banned from Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewWorldMan1967/status/1431979096305717248/photo/1

Reported Covid deaths are down but yet the death rate has increased up over 10% for the first quater compared to 2020 and the second quater looks similiar.
Critical thinking is a must.

Paywalled so I can’t read. Australia’s zero covid strategy lies a smoldering in the grave but Aoife McLysaght keeps marching on. Have the Zero Covid gang adjusted their rhetoric ?

No words…

Remember, in Ireland this would count as an “unvaccinated young person” being hospitalised with covid19.

That first photo was taken years ago. She’s surely quite overweight in second photo.

I’m noticing the covid poundage on others now I’ve shed my own

New from Dr Zelenko

It is possible to access through the link on her twitter post, but yes, your link is paywalled, odd.

Archived here: https://archive.is/kso8V

covid-related = covid-vaccine-related

From the Legend That Is