Coronavirus 2020

coronavirus

You’re an easy mark

Du bist Deutscher ?

Send me money now. ASAP. after that, get down on your knees and lick my boots

Open your eyes. You only have to see it once

"One finding was that of 1,359 persons who had previously contracted the virus and remained unvaccinated, none had become infected again over the eight months of the study.

The study, a preprint, concluded that people who were recovered from an infection with the coronavirus were “unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination” Eh of course they can, they can have pints, Spain, etc

A grand portion of the people who had averse reactions, something which is ongoing throughout the populations of the planet with no known end, already had anti-bodies since this thing has been endemic well before the magical-lethal-injeciton, thus statistically way more likely to have a bad turn and should never have received anything, the same wy you do not inject the old and vulnerable. IF that had been observed, this would never have actually gotten started.

The universal reversing of best practices of not vaccinating people who have natural immunity to something or are in the vulnerable groups for varying reasons, clearly demonstrates an intent and premeditation.

Th net result. Murder, Murder ongoing - on inclining scale of poisoned, genetically damaged, socially and economically destroyed, mentally wrecked - or the “good place” where your own body is turned against you, your medical system turned against you, you ability to live and thrive turned against you.

Sounds like AIDS, did I say that before?

Seems like, sounds like, could be like AIDS but not is AIDS, it is AIDS+, AIDS+ is endemic in the psychoscape and institutions of The Menace.

Governments, Big Pharma, Medicine, Joe down the Road, Mary up the next town etc. etc. all minions of the Menace, part n’parcel social recruits of poisoning their families and friends, loved ones and so on, it’s lead in your waters, is it blood on their hands? Sticky weird poorly oxygenated blood, maybe their own blood too.

Such is the nature of the type of new type of WAR, one where your mind is recruited to attack you, and your family and tribe on sight.

It’s kind of clever, but it’s really EVIL.

A Pandemic Of Evil.

You really have to admire the calm, cool delivery in Callum Robinson’s response in the face of an incredulous, almost hysterical media.

Virtually all of the reports and articles written about this are stating that he “admitted” not having been vaccinated, as if he had been found out committing some sort of tax fraud or wife-cheating.

He did no such thing - he simply stated matter-of-factly that he didn’t take it and, at this point in time he has no plans to take it and that he may at some point in the future consider taking it. His “my body, my choice” retort to continued interrogation was inspired!

The nastiness of the reaction is something to behold…

He should identify as Trans and talk about his 3 abortions, and that should balance out his negative new normal Karma Kredit rating. :icon_beer:

Sort of like the reaction to skipping mass in the 70s

That is just repackaged Lysenkoism. Which destroyed a generation of scientists in the Soviet Union and caused massive crop failures in the 1960’s and 1970’s.

This has been the Holy Grail of Marxist Biological “science” since the late 19’th century. When the early Marxists discovered Lamarkism and its spin offs.

Hadn’t heard of it, will do some reading - thank you…

It occurred to me that the NWO “minions” are akin to addicts. They are literally addicted to the NWO controllers through the entire panoply of societal mechanisms that they push (corporate citizenship, status, debt, obligations of all kinds, entertainment, etc etc). Like all addicts, they must want to end the addiction themselves, they must want to change. The devil on the shoulder tells them that they would be letting themselves down by going sober, all the work, the early mornings/long nights, all the hardships would have been for nothing and they would lose status, purpose, externally motivated esteem. Rarely, if ever, will the addict act on advice, rather they must hit rock bottom before they become determined to change. In the meantime, like all addicts they tend to become pushers.

August 30 2021:

That is interesting. Pfizer Nasdaq PFE NYSE trades at 42.75.

Lost about $26bn or 10% of market cap since the summer.

You can now add pubic transport to the list of services that are collapsing due to state and Federal vaccine mandates.

The ferry system in the Seattle area basically collapsed today…

…because of this…

Even during strikes and winter storms with hurricane wind speeds over the decades the ferries services never ran such a thin service. They are a vital part of the regional transport system.

And it looks like up to one third of the Seattle Police force will be leaving too due to the city vaccine mandate. In addition to the almost one fifth who retired or left in the last year. The only reason downtown Seattle has not gone the full Portland is that businesses downtown have filled the streets outside their buildings with armed private security. The only good news for private folk is that concealed carry is legal and its a stand you ground state so as expected gun sales have increases enormously the last year. Murders have almost doubled too in the last year. Almost all blacks. Who make up less than 8% of the city population.

Vapourware?

Where is the Biden Executive Order mandating the vaccine? Does it exist?

Oct 5 by Jon Rappoport

I’m talking about the Executive Order (EO) commanding all US companies with more than 100 employees to mandate the COVID vaccine for those employees.

I can’t find the EO. I don’t see it in the Federal Register, where it’s supposed to be published. (Note: the following two Biden EOs only cover Federal employees and Federal contractors.)

If it hasn’t been published, then there is no mandate.

If there is no mandate yet, then obviously, none of the companies are under any obligation to enforce it.

OSHA is apparently the federal agency responsible for framing a set of regulations for the mandate, including fines. But federal agencies only construct regulations after a law has been passed or an EO is issued.

If I’m correct, and no EO has been published, we have an odd situation, to say the least.

Governors and lawyers have been threatening to sue, because the EO is unconstitutional and overrides state powers. But if there is no Presidential EO, then all these legal cases would be meaningless, because, again, there is no official mandate.

Is the White House stalling? Do they realize the EO and the mandate will be overturned in court? Are they hoping to achieve corporate compliance without an official mandate?

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/10/05/wheres-the-biden-executive-order-mandating-the-vaccine/

4 De Kidz

https://imgur.com/gallery/tQl164s

“I don’t blame that community for being skittish about it, but I say that so many white people have gotten it now, you know, the experiment has been done on white people now.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg agreed with Behar and said, “The commercial I would do is have a person talking 'I thought I should get it…I didn’t get it…I thought it was a hoax…blah blah, blah blah, blah blah…and here she is today…in the cemetery.”

Always with the “One Simple Trick” :roll_eyes:

OSHA does not need an EO to do mischief. There is this thing called Regulatory Action which accounts for most peoples actual day to day interaction with the powers of the Federal government. Basically Congress pass a law giving rule making powers to a Federal Agency and then the Agency does what it wants until challenged in the courts. If you thought Federal Tax law was mind numbingly complex then you should see Federal Administrative Law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_administrative_law

This only begins to scratch the surface of the insanity beneath

Pierre Kory, MD MPA @PierreKory

Fun fact: Between 100-200 United States Congress Members (plus many of their staffers & family members) with COVID… were treated by a colleague over the past 15 months with ivermectin & the I-MASK+ protocol at http://flccc.net. None have gone to hospital. Just sayin’d

https://mobile.twitter.com/PierreKory/status/1446312291302055940

“Vaccine” Regret

Michael Robison is according to his twitter:

Entrepreneur, Yahoo! & Huff Post Top 10 Leader, Animal Conservation & Founder of SPARTN Monkey Rescue, Investor/Advisor_

I regret deeply being vaccinated. I have had a breakthrough case after…. And I am now fighting cancer as a result. I traded my solid health, for a temporary freedom to travel and freedom from being criticized. THINK, STUDY & BE AWARE before getting the vaccine

Twitter Thought Police / Ai is on the job!

The censorship is unreal! @Twitter this is wrong. What I shared here is documented and backed up by medical professionals including the former director of the NIH.

Src: https://twitter.com/MichaelRobison/status/1446668693912625161

When @Twitter censors your info, functions and truthful info to protect agendas, money and political ideals…. Be aware that our “freedoms” are simply a virtue signal from the private entities that are beholden to corrupt public leadership!

Src: https://twitter.com/MichaelRobison/status/1446672917341802502

With no Covid Pass, my wife and I are banished from society.

We have no income.Banned from most shopping.Can barely exist.

But we will not accept authoritarianism.

Here’s how life looks after one month in Lithuania,under Europe’s first strict,society-wide Covid Pass regime:

Read more: Lithuanians Vs The Menace