Coronavirus 2020

coronavirus

“The evidence internationally is that the third dose is quite impactful - more impactful than the second dose,”

And on we go. This is the one!

In six months, they’ll be demanding another booster!

I was in one of my local eateries for brekkie today with family. Our waitress is a lovely black girl. We said we’d be eating outside. She pointed out the the conservatory counted as inside. If anyone said that she had to eat outside there would be howls of racism. Not a peep for us.

Eh that’s old news, it’s every 6 months for life at least, i.e. until you are dead. Get it? :skull:

Luke should ask his mate Billions Gates, he said the vaccine do not work and do not stop transmission, Duper might consider the gallows for such intransigence you’d almost think for such anti-tax statements, but Luke should check in with his mate Billions Gates for a heads up on the why.

“You know, we didn’t have vaccines that block transmission,” - Bill Gates

I’m pretty sure they used that line a week or more ago in Irish media and attributed it one of the talking Dr/Expert heads. The side step is again the “awkward truth” deflection from the full truth.

It was always known and reported don since before injection began, this awkward and brutal truth. All planned, i.e. premeditated.

Morale Booster!

So yea the hospitals were never over run, unless you count the dance offs.

This lady doc had and still appeasr to have plenty of time and energy to shoot her vlog, mask bloopers included!

May, 2020

Jul, 2021

For all that, no mention of the overrun hospitals (no I have not watched every video on her channel, work away…) no sense of end of the world crippled health service, it’s all fear & feelings, highly emotive, this doctor couple got the covids and they were grand:

• Mr&Mrs DR Getz the Covids @ Xmas
  • Stayed home / Did not go to hospital
  • natural immunity… FTW!
  • ah… but no.
  • Got the #1 shot in in march
  • #2 shot was delayed by months, she was really bummed
  • fear, lots of fear
  • all emotion
  • then loads more of amazing emotional highs
  • addicted to positive emotion to ward of negative emotion
  • it’s all a journey etc. etc.

Oh oh oh hang on she has a follow up video, i.e. need to put that cognitive dissonance back in the box quick!

Really worth a listen.

While all the Tik Toc dances were going around it’s worth remembering that old people were being moved out of hospitals and into nursing homes for their safety…

Tactic deployed in Dem run States, Spain, Ireland and other countries.

Marcus DeBrun experienced this and I know of one other anecdote of the HSE trying to pull the same stuff on a care home that refused to play ball and take in unscreened admissions from hospitals into elderly care homes, that basically killed many people. The smallpox blanket of our times (if that was ever a real thing but you get the idea).

Many New Yorkers fix the blame on Cuomo for exactly these reasons.

Ireland is but a bubble. You have to look at the overall picture before and during this, and you find the same outcomes everywhere that follow the same identical, pre-planned, pre-meditated paths.

The big X factor that no one really squares is IMHO the USA is not going to succumb to this global plan and operation, the way say Ireland has so far - There is a real fight and real spirit there.

The people of the USA were not demoralised going into this phase of the WAR. Some, but not all, economy was tippy top, moral was super duper, Mr.T is still their president. You get the picture.

The people of the US of A leads in this fight, it might erupt elsewhere as time goes, and when it does it goes unreported by the Menace media, but they have not won in the USA and I do not believe they ever will.

Population of Fully Unvaccinated Set to Surge!

According to leading experts whom shall remain unnamed, the population of fully unvaccinated is expected to surge this winter as spike of vaccine hesitant refusers of the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th shots begin to spread - Boris Johnson has confirmed they will need to re-define what it means to be fully vaccinated:

UK to adapt fully-vaccinated definition to account for boosters - PM Johnson

“We will have to adjust our concept of what constitutes a full vaccination to take account of that, and I think that is increasingly obvious.”

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-adapt-fully-vaccinated-definition-account-boosters-pm-johnson-2021-11-15/

Agree, any hope of ending this Globohomo nightmare is in US with T & Co.

Added a poll to the dedicated “booster” topic - Booster Beware

Japan 16 Nov, 2021

Tokyo reports 15 coronavirus cases; nationwide tally 154

Nov. 16 04:46 pm JST

The Tokyo metropolitan government on Tuesday reported 15 new coronavirus cases, up eight from Monday and down 15 from last Tuesday.

The number of infected people hospitalized with severe symptoms in Tokyo is 10, unchanged from Monday, health officials said. The nationwide figure is 82, down three from Monday.

Nationwide, the number of reported cases was 154. Hokkaido had the most cases with 35, followed by Tokyo, Osaka Prefecture (13), Saitama (13) and Hyogo (12).

The number of coronavirus-related deaths was four.

Src: https://japantoday.com/category/national/Tokyo-reports-15-coronavirus-cases

This was mentioned elsewhere on here I believe but the data is very well laid out in the latest Alex Berenson article. I would have thought that tracking the amount of people that died during a trial was important for the public to know but I am pretty old fashioned I think.

"It also reported 15 of the roughly 22,000 people who received the vaccine in the trial had died, compared to 14 of the 22,000 people who received placebo (a saline shot that didn’t contain the vaccine).

These were not just Covid deaths. In fact, they were mostly not from Covid. Only three of the people in the trial died of Covid-related illnesses - one who received the vaccine, and two who who received the saline shot. The other deaths were from other illnesses and diseases, mostly cardiovascular.

Researchers call this datapoint “all-cause mortality.” Pfizer barely mentioned it, stuffing the details of the deaths in an appendix to the report.

But all-cause mortality is arguably the MOST important measure for any drug or vaccine - especially one meant to be given prophylactically to large numbers of healthy people, as vaccines are."

Double Tongued

With winter closing in and coronavirus case rates creeping up once again, White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci is warning that the vaccines’ waning immunity combined with the highly transmissible delta variant will make for a “double whammy” that will impact “even the vaccinated people.”

“The somewhat unnerving aspect of it is that if you keep the level of dynamics of the virus in the community at a high level – obviously the people who are most most vulnerable are the unvaccinated – but when you have a virus as transmissible as delta, in the context of waning immunity, that dynamic is going to negatively impact even the vaccinated people. So it’s a double whammy,” Fauci said in a pretaped interview aired at the 2021 STAT Summit Tuesday afternoon.

Src: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-warns-of-double-whammy-in-possible-winter-surge/ar-AAQMI7V

The Pfizer clinical trials have no legal or scientific status as the control group required by the FDA 505(b)1 approval process was progressively retired during the first six months of the trial.

All number regarding short term efficacy etc are invalid and as presented by Pfizer are fraudulent.

The very limited AZT clinical trial number are at least a bit more honest. With a required control group the efficacy number was around 60%. But this is only for a 6 month trial not the full 3 years required to establish actual efficacy. When you drill down a bit further the number is not for 26 week efficacy but more like 22 week efficacy.

So a 60% efficacy at week 22 is about the same as an average annual flu shot vaccine. And the Pfizer efficacy graphs show the same kind of strong decay of efficacy by the week as with the annual flu shot. The use of a log Y scale was a dead give away that they were trying to hid it does not work for very long.

The other thing to bear in mind is that all other vaccines efficacy numbers are calculated on the basis of at least a 10 year protection period. Not a few months. Which is why some vaccines have ten year boosters. Plus for all other vaccines clinical trials the efficacy number was based on infection events recorded by serological tests.All SARs CoV 2 vaccines clinical trials the efficacy numbers are based on infection events as recorded by the RT/PCR test. Which is not a valid clinical test in this low prevalence scenario.

What makes this oversight with the SARs CoV 2 vaccines clinical trials even odder is that at the start of these trials all participants infection / immune statues is established by serological tests. Which are then not used again at any stage of the trials. Maybe when they are over, in two years time, the might do another serological test. But unlikely as it will show just how invalid the interim published numbers are.

It’s a fiasco. I can see why the directors of the FDA vaccine approval division stepped down. I imagine there will be one hell of a sea change in public opinion come next Spring.